SO who the fuck voices Kiara in the most recent Rick and Morty episode (S3E09)...

SO who the fuck voices Kiara in the most recent Rick and Morty episode (S3E09)? I've been looking for about a fucking hour and there is no information on it, on the internet. Like.. what in the actual fuck? I don't even give a fuck about the show itself right now, this is driving me insane, you'd think SOMEWHERE would credit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.metafilter.com/78970/Trials-of-a-Responsible-Hedonist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LUCY. HALE. LOOK AT THE CREDITS DUDE.

is this thread over?

it's only just begun

alright

Who gives a shit? The show is a shitty version of family guy since se3. Fuck you and the normies like you they targeted.

I don't know how it's possible with so much time spent on development, but the show has become even MORE one dimensional. Suddenly EVERYONE is as competent as rick. There's absolutely no more vulnerability or challenge for anyone in this season. Even Rick was vulnerable last season. Now we're saving the universe every five minutes.

Fuck this stupid moronic nonsense. There's so much more they fucked up in this season. Fuck.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

worse. you're smart

woah

bazong

i hate you

gazorpazorp

f

fag

FUCKING

fag

booo

Breh

(You)
>the days we made fun of this person are never coming back
ask.metafilter.com/78970/Trials-of-a-Responsible-Hedonist

well played you fucking faggot

goddamnit

lol wp

If that was a "reply to this post or your mother will die tonight" post, I am very disappointed in you all.

the credits don't have Lucy Hale in them.