Being patrician means knowing that Terminator 1 is better than Terminator 2

Being patrician means knowing that Terminator 1 is better than Terminator 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiNfbJJERbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope. young and handsome son in 2 is much much better than okay-looking father in 1.

Define "better"

More exciting. A better sense of danger. No children.

>went to organ concert in church last week because gf bothers me for more cultural event
>suddenly ahnold
wtf i love culture now

>scared of children

snowflake

Because you told me to

>ahnold in church organ concert

he plays church organs? his picture was on the altar?

Linda Hamilton's tits

No, they're two very different movies, so it's very hard to define which is better.

Terminator 1 is very Kafkaesque while Terminator 2 is more Lovecraftian.

>he plays church organs?
I don't think so, he plays quite badly, He was there as a visitor and enjoyed the concert. Apparently he decided to swing by with like 2 minutes advance warning after picking up his now 100% electrical humvee in austria.
After the concert he got to fool around with the the largest historical church organ in the world. Perks of being Ahnold.
youtube.com/watch?v=RiNfbJJERbQ

He looked into the camera half a dozen times. He sucks

how else can you fully appreciate his hothandsomeousity? he should get more camera closeups.

you're weird

no. just a young and handsome guy who appreciates another young and handsome guy's face.

Reminder that Terminator is technically a slasher movie

Damn right. Anyone who even puts T2 on the same level as the original is a complete tard. It's a completely different film in the same way that Aliens is not an Alien movie.

it is patrician? I thought it was obvious for everyone that terminator 1 is better than 2

obnoxious screech owl nearly ruins the movie

They're fairly different movies, but in terms of overall Quality yes, T1 is the best in the series.

>Based Arnold able to play the coolest iteration of the actual "Terminator" in the movies
>Kyle Reese was cool and a better hero than John and Sarah
>The future scenes
>The gun shop scene
>Sarah Connor's first confrontation with both Reese and the T-800 at the Club
>A more constant sense of urgency or panic in T1 (Even hiding in a fully stationed police Department the protagonists were not safe). T2 was a family road trip movie by comparison

While T2 is an amazing movie, most people are brainlets and just spout it as their favorite, and when confronted to give a reason they simply spout the buzzwords of "Muh impressive for the time CGI" or "Muh Robert Patrick"

Another thing to keep in mind is despite the constant raving of 2's superiority, the cover imagery of Arnold as the Evil T-800 (I am obviously referring to the image in the OP) is still the most iconic image from the series.

what in the fuck

it was a dog not an owl and it was barking not screeching, moron

reminder that when reese and sarah have sex, that neither of them has showered and reese has been wearing a homeless wino's pants with no underwear since the beginning of the movie

Daily reminder that she loves the wino weiner

T1
>Achieves the feeling of futurism and terror without low budget
>Feeling of dread and impending doom
>Plays on emotion
T2
>DUDE
>SPECIAL EFFECTS
>LMAO

Two different smug cunts, same great pleb taste.

He could be just taken some sweats or something when he was hiding in Macy's or whatever it was. He took a shirt, trench coat & some Nikes from there.

>DUDE
>MEMES
>LMAO
T2 is indisputably the better movie, only Sup Forums trolls have ever suggested otherwise. You are showing your age by unironically agreeing with them.

>Only 2 Sup Forums trolls have ever suggested otherwise
>two of the most popular/agreed with reviews for both T1 and T2 on letterboxd are by the same person
>He rates T1 a 5* and T2 a 4*

>letterboxd
stopped reading right there

>ONLY Sup Forums has this opinion
>*show that other sites show this opinon*
>d-doesn't count!

Typical T2 brainlet, I think reddit and their hugbox mentality would suit you better

Cameron has a dumb fetish for restoring the nuclear family. See Aliens, T2, True Lies.

>Letterboxd
>Popular

Same with Reddit, the most upvoted is the undisputed truth

>reddit

Any true patrician spits in the face of both. Low-iq psyop pop trash for wage slaves, barely undistinguishable from Sex and the City, Baywatch or Rambo III.

Only normie plebs who can't think for themselves think T2 and Aliens is better than the originals

>Terminator
>Low-iq psyop pop trash for wage slaves
How did you get that from a movie where the protagonist quits her job and drops off the grid to resist the system?

Better atmosphere, more streamlined story, more consistently tense, more stylish, scarier, did more with less

Elaborate on what makes it better than

Those who think T2 is better can't explain why, they just say "everyone knows it".