Would you let him into your fancy Italian art school?

Would you let him into your fancy Italian art school?

>camouflage walls
What did he mean by this?

Hitler was not even allowed in thr glorious Austrian Army, he turned jews into paper and shaved his mustashe like an evil villian while he was in the weak, shitty German army that could again, not even compete with the outstanding Austrian Grand army. Watch root of all evil and educate yourself loser!

hitler was garbage at painting

It has a nice colour palette but the perspective is wonky and it's all splotchy

So you can't see the Merchant peeking out through that door under the tower.

Just imagine it. That he choose painting over politics. Such a waste of potential.

That perspective never fails to trigger me.
The art school was right to deny him entrance

Hitler was actually pretty talented. That perspective thing and his pallet choices are the stuff he would have learned with a proper education in art.

But the same ((people))) that call him a hack artist call Warhol a genius.

>that door on the right

i have no education or background in art, but something is really off there, like i'm staring at a cardboard cut-out.

"Hitler was a bad artist".

t. Every single person on Earth than can barely draw a stick figure

>this was considered bad art 100 years ago
>close up anuses is considered good art in the current year

w-was Hitler right?

No, he didn't even use bodily fluids in his art

Could we put all his painting in a portfolio and start to apply for art schools around the world see if Sup Forums can become artists.

I prefer his self portrait.

Has that paint even been in his rectum? Pah, no.

Yeah. He had the most important attribute every high-tier artist must have: going apeshit over the slightest insults and knowing no compromise.

In a few years he would become the most hard-line liberal leftist SJW in the world.

He was a mediocre landscape painter at best. The day he dropped art studies nothing of value was lost.

Talking about mediocre artists. Romano Mussolini, third son of the duce, painted almost only sad clowns.

Perspective is fucked, so no.

You don't have to be a good artist to critique artwork. Personally I don't think he was that bad, but I believe it should have stayed as more a hobby than a career.

you realize he did this WITHOUT training and education. to fix the perspective is why you educate yourself on techniques

You don't need training to understand perspective.
Anyway, I do like the colours.

While I can agree with this, apparently he was shooting for a pretty prestigious art school so it makes sense why they would refuse him.

I mean you just don't apply to a prestigious art school when you can't draw perspectives

there's a difference between understanding perspective and painting perspective well.. i understand football but im not fucking ibrahimovic

name one major painter whoi hasn't had art education?

>name one major painter whoi hasn't had art education?

I could name dozens that paint like they didn't.

perspective is just a tad off but it's pretty solid anyway.

>what is the point of an art school if they don't teach you shit?

Plus watercolors are a bitch to work with. Unforgiving, and you need a god touch.

Just to let people know if you couldn't come to this conclusion.

Adolf completed a lot of art pieces. Most are in the hands of private collectors, or have been 'lost'.

We are often showed a selection of the worst art pieces completed by Adolf, for obvious reasons.

You can find a small selection of some rarer paintings/drawings online, but not many.

Someone posted a selection of applicants art pieces that where accepted while Adolfs were rejected.

They were typical progressive and highly stylized pieces.

No I would recommend him to study architecture instead as.

Which is what happened in reality and Hitler was content with it. He saw architecture as the best art.
Cant remember his words exactly but its early on in Mein Kampf.

Go read it losers.

>italian
I smell some meme here...