Not funny

>not funny
>dumbed down for the masses/normies
>only good thing was the ending and maybe the 9/11 joke

Is this the cringiest and most overrated film of 2017?

a grave misstep for my man apatow to say the least.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7mvikSQteQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I give it a noine.

Didn't Kumail write it with his wife? I heard about this in an npr interview and expected garbage. I didn't realize it was overrated because no one else talked about it.

Yeah man it's a real sweet love story and based on a true story. Cute you refer to him by his first name too, you buddies or something man, that's swell.

repeat 9/11 joke pls

I didn't know his last name without google. He was a good friend.

No surprise, Apatow hasn't made a good film since Funny People.

dont remember word for word but her parents ask kumail what he thinks about 9/11 and he says something to the effect that its very unfortunate that they lost 11 of their best guys (joking obv). Idk just thought it was funny

its 7.8 on imdb and 97pct on RT

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7mvikSQteQ

it was just a nice little romcom with zoe kazan being a qt

the only people who seemed to dislike it went in with the wrong expectations

I went in knowing nothing, expecting nothing and got a pretty interesting look into a different culture and a realistic modern love story with characters that feel like actual people I've come across in my life. Also loved the fact that she coming out of a coma didnt delve into romcom bullshit like oh you were here during all this time I love you I love you, happy ending

Imagine you and your gf hanging with this couple. They made a movie about their relationship.

When will they film the white wife in Pakistan telling those people not to be racist and to accept her as she is?

It was okay. Can't stand the guy, but part when girl was in coma and he had to interact with her parents was really decent. It works as drama better than as a comedy so all jokes seemed really annoying except 9/11 one, yeah
6/10

Pakis and Indians are are admirer of Western(white) people, except those crooked teeth anglos. Don't think they will have problem excepting her.

Kumail is a massive sjw faggot

Not Kumail he's got very real white envy.

PAUL DANO'S WIFE GOT CURRIED

i only liked ray romano and holly hunter in it

the most overrated film of 2017 is It. The Big Sick is actually great if you think of it as a drama first then a comedy.

also, kumail is fuckin great. Shout out to the Indoor Kids.

I thought it was servicable. A good romantic movie, the scene where Holly Hunter goes the fuck off on the one dude was funny (not because he’s a racist, because it’s fun to watch people blow up at other people).

No, he constantly claims others refer to him as Phahkeestahknee Denzel. He pushes for his own positive nickname but those around him simply casually explain that there is such a thing as prescription deodorant.

>actually great if you think of it as a drama first then a comedy.
Yeah, because comedy isn't truly funny unless there's some didactic white guilt at the core. Kumail, your wife sucked off all kinds of gutter punks and skids before you so enjoy your STDs.

Apatow has never made a good movie though. 40 year old virgin was his least worst since it was trying to be dumb fun instead of being a drama too.

wouldn't it be 9 of their best guys?

or they're Sup Forums

>apatow hasn't made a good movie
FTFY

Was just about to say that 9/11 joke was good kek.

But I thought it was decent actually. At least he denounces Islam.

>watching this "movie"
>listening to npr
>discussing this homos "work"
>"great 9/11 joke LMAO!"
>defending Judd apatow
>using the Sup Forums boogeyman when losing
this thread is absolute, full-blown cancer

Aka the majority

Everybody else is trying to stay out of it

>white guilt

nice projection. If youre so threatened by a scene in a 2 hours long movie, which i might add is followed by "no, if this happened often i wouldve quit", then maybe you should try being in the real world to find out that not everything is about you.

>when you actually believe that pol is normal and the "majority"

>2 hours long movie
Like any of of bothered to watch this piece of shit. Also, learn the fucking language.

>alt right
>majority
We all know the reason you insist there's no alt right is because it sets you apart from the larger group and diminishes you, fucking minorities man, always crying about something

I find the lead actor absolutely insufferable. He's a total pandering cunt of an sjw in real life who constantly whines and as an actor he constantly plays right into the stereotypes that he "condemns" outside of work. A one trick pony who is only good until the next brown actor comes along to check off that diversity box.

The ONLY thing I've ever enjoyed that he was a part of was that interview where Maron takes the piss out of him for a full hour.