What does Sup Forums think of Cate Blanchett?

I want her to pee into my mouth

pedophile

giv elf gf

>Liev Schriber dressing his son up like a girl is bad but this is A-OK
Sure that's fair

[s]hello[/s]

love her

/ourcate/

Her pregnant in The Life Aquatic got me diamonds.

I love her.

You can see her nipples in that move in which she fucks Rooney Mara.

Bullshit

Delicious, even at a mature age her skelleton still beautiful, look at her ribs, look how perfect her skull is even through the make up you can see its simetrical structure, i need her in my collection, i do not own a tall figure like her specially not a woman, my collection of important figures although numerous feel incomplete everytime i look at her go, she is absolute perfection, i think once she pass away her corpse won't last a week in the grave, its the one everyone have their eyes on, its the holy graal of human collectors, if i am not fast enough i want the lucky one who gets it to post here and i will do my best to contact and arrange a deal, offering up to 2m.

Unironically this.

I weep everyday knowing that I'll never impregnate her.

I bet she gives the best blowjobs. The kind where she stairs into your very soul.

Its always ok when women/girls molest boys, i was molested several times by my female cousin and i grew up just fine, i never even complained about it.

I mean the only off rails thing about me is browsing this board, also killing 2 guys but this is brazil, who haven't.

I think she's hot as fuck and a great actress.

mcu

10/10

She is my waifu. I would feed off Her poop and toe jam.

based

She legitimately looks like she's out of this world in the sack. Like on deep passionate and slow level, and hard hungry rapid fire machinegun fucking both

I imagine her owning a strap-on.

Cute and a great actress.

>ywn be her little baby boy that she molests.

my samefagdar is going off!

I'm only the 3 Wikifeet pics.

Anybody have the pasta where that one user had a really detailed sexual experience with her at some Canadian film festival, and the husband knew what was going on?