Mexico Just Vowed to Take Back Texas And California If Trump Wins

>The bill establishes that, should the United States decide not to honor its obligations under the North American Free Trade Agreeement (NAFTA), the Mexican Senate would proceed to review all of the 75 treaties that Mexico has with its northern neighbor. These begin with the territories ceded by Mexico in 1848 and extend to security cooperation agreements since 2001.

archive.is/lLLgP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
archive.is/lLLgP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Texas would become independent before doing something like that.

They can have commiefornia. Those fuckers would probably go willingly too.
I'd like to see mexico try to annex Texas.

Texan here, please try so we have casus belli to curb stomp your ass annex more of your territory, then ship all wetbacks over the new border

>Mexico
>Winning a war against the US
>The US ever ceding territory
>Mexico ever being able to hold onto that territory

Texas would slash and burn Mexico and leave no survivors. It would literally be the end of Mexico. I would not even fucking TOY with the LANGUAGE of attacking Texas if I was Mexico.

Just fucking retarded. They are thinking of ceding from the USA. Think what they would do if Mexican authorities actually threatened them and American authorities did nothing. Just the threat. It might trigger the fucking end.

>tfw don't live in Texas
Not my problem lol

Texans would have a field day.

Texan here as well. Make my fucking day, Jose.

Please let Mexico try... It would be hilarious.

>mexican """"military""" trying to take back 2nd amendment: the state

wew lad

>Take Back Texas And California
>Mexico was a functioning nation for the 29 years it was "in charge" of California
Spain has a better claim to California than Mexico

>Texas
>Territory ceded in 1848
It may have confirmed it, but Texas had already seceded from Mexico and joined the US. Mexico isn't very well versed in its own history it seems.

Texan here, this thought makes me diamonds

Seriously. The border would be damn near gridlocked with trucks full of gun totin' cowboys

It would be an honor to fight a war that isnt influenced by the jews. A good fight for american territory. I will not hesitate in ending every goddamn taco i see with my bayonet

The diversity, multiculturalism, and changing demographics is working - it's weakening our country from the inside out.

we will stomp you. Don't even try, Mexico.

It seems Mexico has pretty much invaded Texas and Commiefornia already..

This, desu. Reconquista faggots will burn.

Open season on mestizos.

Anyone darker than guillermo del toro is fair game.

Armories and gun stores would be giving away weapons to fight

>belli to curb stomp your ass annex

Let's get the war started.

Dear sweet jesus please let this happen. I just bought a new ar that's perfect for varmint. My god what I wouldn't give to see a bunch of those broken ass 25 year old chevy s10's that I assume their military uses rolling over the hills in southern california

WOLVERINES

DONT GIVE AN INCH OF LAND. They can have the people though.

>Take back California

PLEASE

Texas will annex half of mexico if mexico ever tried that...

Fuck you faggot they can have the people who vote left

i wish Mexico would try to take our land

Try it, plenty of americlaps would sign up to shoot beans myself included

DO IT FAGGOT(S)

But you are not in texas

Step 1. Declare war on Mexico
Step 2. Use war powers to detain all people of Mexico descent
Step 3. Annex Mexico
Step 4. Deport all Mexicans to South American countries and arm twist their governments into accepting them as refugees.
Step 5. Colonize new land
Step 6. Analyze new target

sounds like a great way to lose Mexico

Prepare to get glassed, beaners.

Hey what are you doing with your head, get back in line

Curb stomp your ass(,) annex your territory...

Fixed with a comma, happy now Jorge?

I'm calling this right fucking now Sup Forums, if they even consider doing this, I will put all my efforts into meme magic to make it happen. I will pack my shit up and move to Texas in a week, have all my rifles and pistols shipped to me. I would love to go into the heart of Mexico and go all Blood Meridian on their ass, do some scalping and pillaging, bandit it up with my Texas bros, that would be fucking CASH.

>born just in time to expand the american empire

And then probably secede

>Mexico
>invading anything with 0 armor and 0 air support

Good fucking luck

Won't go quietly and I'd love to see them fuck with the gangs. Either way the pussys die off and we take back California

Let's be honest.
The wall would be built out of dead Mexicans, if they tried to touch Texas.
Gayifornia is about ninety percent Mexican, outside of silicon valley, anyway.

But thanks Mexico, for giving more reasons to vote Trump!

You wouldn't want that. California is the richest state by far; it's too economically valuable.

What a time to be alive.

>Mexico Just Vowed to Take Back Texas

pic related.
Texas will kick their asses back to mexico AGAIN

Texan reporting in. Come try to take my land, Jose.

The national guard in Texas could handle the whole thing, and if they somehow made it through into past El Paso, their troops would be lit up from every direction with all kinds of fucking ammunition non stop. It would be like a swarm of bees.

Say it with me
MEXICAN

yep
What would the new country of texas be called?
What the currency would be?

lmao taco niggers are salty

>Can't even stop a bunch of spics dealing drugs
>Expecting to suppress hundreds of thousands of angry gun toting Texans who will literally take a remember the Alamo stance in killing every hostile beaner in sight

Top kek

someone shoop gary johnson on his body, istead of success have it say 'aleppo"

casus belli
>case for war

I wish Mexico would invade Texas so I'd have something to do for an afternoon or 2

they're trying to do this anyway. what difference does this make other than a loud cry

fuck mexico

lets take it build theme parks

1 FLAG OVER MEXICO

the american flag

They can't even govern their own land, how do they plan to even remotely acomplish this

Do you even Latin jose

You would get destroyed beyond recognition. Build a wall and never show your beaner filthy face, as all taco niggers should.

t. Texan in Sup Forumsand.

MEXICAN

>Take back Texas
>TEXAS
>literally pic related the State

lol go ahead

They already took back California.

Please invade us Mexico. It would be our chance to annex some of your land. Would love if the US annexed Baja California.

To the US maybe, but irrelevant to Texas who could use this to gain peaceful independence.

>Mexico thinking they can take Texas

ayyyy Lamo

MEXICAN

>Mexico fighting the US

In other words Falklands war 2.0.
Does Mexico even have a navy?
Or an army?
No, cartels don't count.

And the Californians rant and rave over how good that Mexican cum tastes

They must have every Mexican intellectual working for the government- cartel for an undertaking such as this one.

There's alot of "Texicans" in the area right?
What would they think about Mexico trying to annex Texas?

Based reconquista

Don't worry, we still have 57 states left

(To be fair, Barry was raised in Indonesia)

youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

They can have California and would most likely happen. So I don't see any downside to this.

INTELLECTUALS

Beautiful.

They love Texas trust me, I live in beaner central aka San Antonio. They say how they wish Mexico would fight us because of how pathetic it would be. Only some of the new ones would actually side with Mexico.

I'll be waiting, spics.

>implying they'd side with an obvious loser

>Messing with Texas.
>Messing with the world superpower.
>The one with 3 times your population.
>With the most advanced army on the planet.
>Located directly along your northern border.
>With its heaviest military installations located near your border.

DO IT FAGGOT.

FUCKING DO IT.

great dubs I also look forward to the day those uppity faggots get put in place.

The problem with this is that I don't want Mexico's entire population to join America. Face it, there's literally no way they can win, but I really don't want to take Mexico because its people are utterly worthless

Does this mean we get to annex more land from Mexico after their inevitable defeat?

I don't think he cares And I want to see what happens form across the pond

They left Mexico to reach the US.

Why the fuck would they want Texas to be part of Mexico again? That makes no sense.

What's next, Mexico invades New Mexico and claims it too?

don't worry
8/10 will die in the invasion

they already have commiefornia

I feel bad for Enrique Pena Nieto. He invited both of them, it's not his fault only Trump bothered to show up, and he couldn't refuse to meet Trump after inviting him.

Then the whole country jumped down his throat for daring to acknowledge that Trump might end up being America's president and he has to flail around to look tough in response

It's sad, really

Have Mexican governments ever mattered?

Texas could win the war by itself

>archive.is/lLLgP
>literally the OPINIONS of a LEFTIST senator, not the Mexican people or the government
>PRD
>fucking PRD
Ahaha oh wow. Too bad Sup Forums is incredibly stupid at reading and easily triggered, you can't make this shit up

Why even bother? a good portion of Texans are spics aka (northern) Mexicans anyway. Also your country will get literally nuked and invaded by the Chinese and Russians before 2019. Your hubris won't save you. Screencap this.

Im down with that desu. Most of the elite miltary operators come from Texas too. So we would be alright. Just need to make sure Austing and Dallas libcucks dont JUST us

I would go back home to Texas to defend my family and the great state that adopted me as a teenager. Of course it wouldn't happen though. That would be a suicide on a national scale if Mexico tried that. I really think it would bring a genocide or mass deportation of Latinos if that were tried.

Implying you can just ask for the land back from us at this point. That's not how it works. They're basically threatening a war, in which we'll be forced to take the rest of Mexico.

>They can have commiefornia

you must be some dumb texan

california has the largest defense industry in all of the united states

>Mexico Invades
>W reinstated as POTUS with emergency powers
>announces plan to invade chile for harboring el taqaeda operatives
>14 years of conflict in a dirthole
>3 years in announce invasion of equador due to reports of them having weapons of mass destruction
>MFW