How are Jews the casue of many problems in society today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzedakah
sys.Sup
winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com/2012/02/amazing-1934-quote-on-rothschilds.html?m=1&zx=70427e7ea89548a
mises.org/sites/default/files/Gods Gold The Story of Rockefeller and His Times_2.pdf
rockarch.org/philanthropy/pdf/RockefellerPhilanthropy.pdf
ngo-monitor.org/soros.pdf
archive.larouchepac.com/files/pdf/080618_soros_dossier.pdf
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1571/MR1571.ch10.pdf
capitalresearch.org/2012/03/cheering-on-chaos-george-soros-prepares-for-the-troubles-ahead/
infoshop.org/amp/NaomiKlein-TheShockDoctrine.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are lying cunts who control our banks and media.

Just look at Sweden, all Jew or half jew politicians.

With Jews you lose, last bump.

The elite globalists manipulate corporations with lotsa money, most globalists are secular zionist Hebrews.

just look at them

Only in that the US' consistent military assistance of Israel is causing massive disquiet in the middle east.

Today? I don't know tbqh. At least here in France they're mostly fleeing the mudslimes plague. And some of them like Zemmour or Finkie are pretty based to criticize the Mohammedans.

So I guess they aren't the greatest threat, by far.

You mean Zionists?
They seek to destroy any group identity which may serve to challenge their own as the dominant influencer of modern doctrine, morally or politically.
They subvert any other dominant cultural or national identity because they see them as counterproductive and even dangerous.
They push multiculturalism everywhere except for in Isreal.
They are responsible for a lot of the consumerism too. Diamond engagement rings for example are a Jewish plot, look it up.

blue pilled faggots think they cracked the case of a world wide conspiracy, but their "globalist" paranoia is just the mirror image of blacks fantasizing about the "illuminati".

Leftists zionists do this. They're a minority.

There are cucks everywhere, I think you're in good position to know it.

>>working
trivs means something like being comfortable

Hitler did nothing wrong.

It's just the worst.

I think most problems that we face are actually caused by automation and Mouse Utopia style stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Women went into the workforce because of stuff like vacuum cleaners, dishwashers, washing machines, and so on. All this technology gave women more time, and this time they started acting on their female nature, and with some pushes from Jewry, created the feminist movement.

Jews are master manipulators. They are basically are feminine minded, so they male Jews have the logic of a male, the female manipulation skills of females, and around 20+ point IQs, which makes them perfect as a parasite race.

As society gets increasingly automated, all people get more and more soft in general, its easy for Jews to manipulate society since they have the most agency and money since they are the most ruthless and have mastered female nature to manipulate everyone.

tl;dr: Jews are only speeding up the destruction, and automation is the root cause.

I don't get it, what am I looking at here?

They are not.

They have an average iq of 113-115. They can pretty much do what they want unfortunately.

,t kike

T. Rapefugee here to live in """""peace"""""

Nice proxy, I see it's from Toronto you can't fool me lmfao

Some brilliant Jews scam semi-smart whites, and whitey doesn't like being out smarted. Also, they become overwhelmed with greed and power probably because of their religious beliefs, as opposed to whitey who thinks they will give back to the community or charities... but they don't.
>inb4 nigger, jew spotted

bist du sicher mang

(You)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzedakah

The same thing is happening to Jews though. I'll give you an example...

Made this shop just now for this post.

Yeah, no. We are referring to Jews from Western countries. They probably see employment as their "voluntary charity", assuming they are strict followers of Judaism. I'm sure most become atheist or agnostic.

what's the difference? judaism is a religion, if you follow a religion likechristianity or islam, it doesn't matter if you're black, white, or mexican, you're still not allowed to do things like get drunk

Hope you like to read

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eindtijdinbeeld.nl%2FEiB-Bibliotheek%2FBoeken%2FThe_Rise_of_the_House_of_Rothschild__biggest_war_profiteers_in_the_history_of_world___1928_.pdf

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.org%2Fdetails%2FSummaryOfRothschildPower

winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com/2012/02/amazing-1934-quote-on-rothschilds.html?m=1&zx=70427e7ea89548a

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.whale.to%2Fb%2Fjosephson.pdf

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmises.org%2Fbooks%2Fgold.pdf

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greghallett.com%2Fpdf%2FHTTOTW%2520Web%2C%2520Chapters%2C%2520low%2520res%2C17.7.08%2FHOW%2520TO%2520TAKE%2520OVER%2520THE%2520WORLD-%2520C5-%2520Queen%2520Victoria%2520Cons-%252017.7.08.pdf

mises.org/sites/default/files/Gods Gold The Story of Rockefeller and His Times_2.pdf

rockarch.org/philanthropy/pdf/RockefellerPhilanthropy.pdf

ngo-monitor.org/soros.pdf

archive.larouchepac.com/files/pdf/080618_soros_dossier.pdf

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1571/MR1571.ch10.pdf

capitalresearch.org/2012/03/cheering-on-chaos-george-soros-prepares-for-the-troubles-ahead/

infoshop.org/amp/NaomiKlein-TheShockDoctrine.pdf