Honest question

Honest question.

Please, explain this to me. I do not get it.

Marvel movie fans are so delusional that they think their movies are enjoyable when they're honestly offensively bad on every level.

Zack's mishandling of BvS, followed by the aggressive push of WB to make a cinematic universe took a toll to DC's movie quality.

To those who enjoyed it, some of them argued that it was perfect and that Marvel paid the critics to anti-shill it.

Skwad coulda been great. It wasn't Marvel's fault they let a trailer house ruin it.

Making Ayer take ownership of their abortion of a cut and say it's the only cut that will ever exist before pushing out an extended version that still wasn't his original cut was the double cherries on the sundae.

>enjoying Marvel comics

In general, not right now. Marvel right now is as bad as DC was a few years ago. Ebb and flow.

I don't know...

ive literally never met anyone in my life who reads big 2 comics.

Knew tons of kids who grew up with Garfield and Calvin & Hobbes. Knew a few people who talked about webcomics. A couple who were into indie stuff. Not a single one who read Spiderman or Batman.

Frankly I'm not sure they really exist.

Marvel fans should have the same reaction for comics that DC fans have for movies.

>inciting company wars against DC
>acting like DC fans are the ones shitposting

I gotta say that's some top fucking wew lad

Do people actually believe that, though? I mean, it's funny, sure, but are there really people so consumed with irrational hate and paranoia that they believe that malevolent corporate conspiracies are behind pop culture media they like/dislike?

How the fuck is it a conspiracy? It's two competing companies who don't like each other. This is farfetched to you? Are you a fucking retard?

If there's logic in claiming that Marvel fans (who most certainly can't also like DC media) are bashing Marvel films and shitposting constantly to make DC look bad... I can't find it.

You were supposed to explain the comic, not prove it.

Relax your ass, user

>I AM SILLY.png

Reminder that blatant company wars threads are against Sup Forums rules

Yeah, I realized that when I was drawing it.

The saddest thing is, you remove the funny face and suddenly it's 100% accurate. We've gone really far on the EVERYBODY WHO DISAGREES IS A SHILL/SJW/WHATEVER front.

Loving being a cuck versus insulting the fansbase.

>We've gone really far on the EVERYBODY WHO DISAGREES IS A SHILL/SJW/WHATEVER front.

No we haven't, and if we have we've gotten that far because people really are that way.

It's not even a joke, if you critique a MCU film there will be flocks of people here who respond by saying every single MCU movie was brilliant and you're wrong if you think otherwise, who will defend any flaw no matter what, who will go as far as to respond to criticisms by saying if you actually read comics you need to fuck off....from the comics and cartoons board, who will respond with nothing but Rotten Tomatoes screen caps and posting how much the movie made in the box office....furthering the idea that even the fans have no fucking justification other than the money being made

If it's gotten "far" on the shill name calling, it's because there are fucking tons of shills around....migrants from Sup Forums mostly I'd assume who never had any place on this board

If you say so, but I've never seen it.

>le strawman

Hang yourself