I just learned 3 days ago that my vision defect (I barely see with my left eye...

I just learned 3 days ago that my vision defect (I barely see with my left eye, everything is blurred af) cannot be surgically fixed (which I dreamed of for years) and I won't be able to join the military. Shit sucks.

Cheer me up with something Sup Forums related. Also, feel free to post what makes you sad and is somehow Sup Forums relevant, as well as somu suggestion on what else I could do to serve my country/be useful.

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'
pastebin.com/d3HssQbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its okay lad there's always plumbing... But not here.

same thing like you but hearing instead of sight here

that walk from hospital to the car after i got rejected is the worst thing i have gone through, every step was a kilometer

well, there's always cyberwarfare

Wow fucking British, everytime.
You can fuck with Polish people all you want without being called a racist while your stupid cunts interracial marry all the want right?

Disgusting coward.

Fell good knowing that Germany will perish in your lifetime.

Deus vult!

Seeing Germany go down is actually a relief yeah.
Sancta Polônia should have civilized them in the past.
The future belongs to Poland.

Not that I would want to work for a Brit. No offense tho. I mean that I prefer to stay in Poland and work for it to be better. Fuck migrants, they're no better than traitors to me.

So, what are you going to do?

law school starting month from now

you know you're weird when law school is your backup plan

Go fuck yourself, bottom barrel feeding scum. I hate you niggers.

Our niggers do not hate you.
Our cultured white people do hate you though.
You should hate Brazilian whites not Brazilian niggers.

Okay Ahmed.

At leaat when talking to a Pole you know he is Slavic. With you it's a random bag of different ethnicities. Could be a Turk, a Paki even a Nigger

Now I regret that in past I didn't study sciences hard (was a lazy cunt back then), and am lame at math or IT. Wish I could change it, but I'd need to devote years to learn all the shit from basics and keep up, and it's not like I don't feel the pressure to find a job and start living on my own.

Gof why was I so fucking stupid.

Yeah that's always a cheering thought :)

>polish military
You guys are just cannon fodder for superior westerners anyways so you should be glad you can't be drafted. Westies will win it for you anyways after Russia kills your army.

Germans and Brits are only tough online. Yes they might bash a slav in real life but only because they know the peaceful slav wont do anything about it.

These cowards will never tell a drug dealing nigger to leave their country

Exactly, that's my problem with them.

The west is Crumbling you moron. Poland is one of the strongest european nations and USA can no longer be considered western nation

Don't be a whining fag. Become an outlaw for justice in a world bereft of honorable men

Well, Adolf Hitler didn't get in to the art school, so he changed the rules and even became TIME's man of the year 1938, so there is hope....

don't beat yourself
everyone has something he's good at:
half people are more science stem type and other half(like me) more social/humanist/art

there's a chance that your mentality wouldnt fit into stem

if you dont have any college work is always aplenty depending from how low are your standards (even in a shitty economy as croatia and especially in poland- one of europes economic powerhouses)

I went to Germany as a tourist once and a German with his Turkish friends harassed me over being a Slav.

These cucks love Turkish cock.
I ll take my hard earned money to a safer Slavic nation instead.

Cheer up, you don't have Detroit or any equivalent like it. Your country has such beauty you get to see daily, rich cathedrals, and baroque palaces. Poland has the best christmas carols, Bóg się rodzi is truly splendorous. To serve your country you just need to improve her, you don't have to serve in the army.

>USA can no longer be considered western nation
fuck off kike

Now that Poland is finally run by conservatives, they might actually put some money in military. If they do that right, our military may soon become one of the best. That would require much work and money, and legislation, but it's possible.

They have been known for being stupid heretics that ally with enemies.
They are really savage when its appropriate for them, thank God they have been occupied for a long time.

Move to the U.S. cataracts are only a third world problem, easily fixed here.

Read this
>read

It's just shit tier and useless in Croatia. Nothing weird about it

You have no daddy figure, here, faggot.

you can always imitate daredevil, user

You're wrong slavnigger, frankfurt habelstraße 12, 5 PM german time, no guns.

>Hue more upset than the based polack

Wew, no wonder nobody likes you.

Christ loves you

the funny part is that although its shit tier and easy af it is still worth same as elite eu schools

finished country high school with no problem
best grades
meanwhile people who studied and tried more in elite capital schools got worse grades than me

You are 60% white and falling.
You have race riots each year.
Your crime rates are 2nd world tier

You are on a course set for failure. Soon you will be just a slightly better brazil.

Come to a country with an actual medical industry and I bet they could fix it.

its a trick
as soon as you get there tanned youth will start charging you

enjoy paying that medical industry

Why would i want to fight you? Why even bother me when you have 2 million Turks to worry about and 1.5 million "refugees"

Slavbro is correct.
They'll soon africanize (way deeper than it is already) American culture.

Go full venom snake. You only need 1 eye.

Really? You want to join the army? You want to be a peon of the Jews that will die for their interests? KYS

Post eye

Really? I got retinal scarring from chemical burns on 3 different occasions and I still got in. With mild color defficiency.

You're right, I've got 3 million problems, and a slavnigger ain't one.

I doubt it, Africans are a fairly steady population, we will probably become a mestizo nation before that. While that's not good sure beats being an African nation, like Brazil.

and you're an irrelevant slav shithole who literally stole russia's flag

stay mad faggot, california's GDP is higher than ten years of yours

a scope only requires one good eye

sounds to me like they missed out on a born sniper

Your country is 90% white. That's 8.2 million non whites. 4 times the population of my country.

We are exactly you after becoming mestizo, we already mixed enough anyway.
You will be africanized even if your population is majority latinos, we are not really an Africa nation but the latino culture is usually tied with traditional Christian religion so you see where this is going aren't you?
We have less literal niggers than you anyway.

Yeah I figured. People leave Poland for jobs, because they think there is no jobs here. And that made me think: thousands Poles are emigrating, how is it possible that there are no jobs. And it occured to me: there is many jobs, only not the easy, white collar job everyone wants now. People think that they'll find a well paid job right out of college and will live kings' life from their mid 20s. Nobody seems to realize that if they want something, they need to work goddamn hard for it. People are such entitled cunts now...

Thanks man.

Jesus, made me feel.

>never had a daddy figure

>christ loves you

>and I won't be able to join the military.
if SHTF you can always join unofficial forces like reserve police force or something. incidentally those are the guys who usually do the worst shit when things get rough and are in position to get enormously wealthy while soldier cucks get maimed and killed in the frontlines.

But for how long? Cant you see the decline of your nation? The only way to save your nation would be a mass migration of white europeans.

Are you a dalmation?

I'm in the military

I have a friend in the military who also has one eye where he has like 10-20% seeing power

He cheated in his recruitment test

Maybe just try

See if you can apply for government benefits. Maybe you can have your school (and living expenses while at school) payed for. I know there is a lot of shame, especially on Sup Forums, for taking hand outs but in the long run it will be worth it. I believe in you brother

>I won't be able to join the military
You're acting like that's a bad thing.

>everything is blurred as fuck.

You can't use a corrective lens (contact lens/eyeglasses) for that eye?

I suppose you are right but i think America might act before it reaches that point as people are exceptionally unwilling to forgo any drop in quality of life here. The second white flight to the suburbs stops working you will see race becoming a openly talked about issue and solutions with it

Have a negro my Polish friend

I don't know. The doc said my eye is fine, and it's something with synapses or something that's fucked up. Basically, the road from eye to brain is jammed.

there are smart people who can do stem and not that smart people who have to settle for memes

+1
those people are the people which im ashamed to see wearing our flags (also the ones trash talking the same after moving to eu) that generally speak proeuropean here on pol and trash talk east eu while worshipping their new international identity

in reality they are like in the books:
that poor village idiot which gets a job in the city, acts like a filthy butkiss and when he returns to the village acts all high and mighty after washing his masters shoe polish off his lips

one word: materialism

xD Perhaps there is hope for me

astigmatism?

I would suggest getting the opinion of a real (read: American) optometrist.

Sorry to hear about your eyesight.

I have 15% seeing power. How did he cheat? I mean, aren't those boards they tell you to read from different in different places? How can I predict what letters will be on the board?

No, it's the connection between eye and brain what does't work. Eye itself is fine. Or that's what the doctor said.

Du musst die beiden verstehen user, mehr als ihre Dreckslöcher von Ländern haben die auch nicht (besonders der Brasilianer) und deswegen müssen sie ununterbrochen zu Ad Hominems greifen.

youll get by. life goes on.

Kek
must have been an ultra leftist cuck and the dirtiest of turkroaches you have met there, user.
Honestly, I'm feeling sorry you had to meet such faggots in Germany.

no, pannonian (posavina)
dalmatia is exotic to me

strange ive always found stem people less intelligent on average (no offense)

Your nerve or retina is most likely damaged. Honestly your most likely hope are some experimental treatments or treatments which haven't been officially sanctioned. I honestly would be devastated too, I niestety nie mam pomyslu jak ci pomoc.

t: medfag

I think it will be too late when Obama places negros in the suburbs.
Your best bet is white-latino alliance.

Every military needs highly specialized experts. Medicine, construction, training and managerial science, weapons maintenance, IT, law, aviation, comms, intelligence, diplomacy. Get very good at something that others find boring.

wut, maybe its different in croatia but here humanists are much stupider

When it's blurred and no chance to get better, wouldn't it be better to not see at all with it?
Wear an eye patch user, fuck (((3D))).

BECOME AN ANTI-NWO SOLDER

IDGAF

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

RICHEST ROTHCHILD:
'I do not believe in God' ,
'I think women today are better suited for business than men,’
> haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'

MORE: pastebin.com/d3HssQbE

SPAM THIS WHEREEVER U CAN.
HELP US.
HELP US SAVE HUMANITY!!!

are you talking about commie leftovers in public sphere?
cuz weve got them tons (and tehir retarded degenerate kids) and they surely are stupid

I had Humanist boyfriend, he was such a tool. He was good at licking my boobs and being easily manipulated, got rid of him because even thou tried to redpill him it didn't sink. I couldn't make him better. What I need in a man is a partner like Francis Underwood not some fucking pussy who can't handle things, as a toy and giving me satisfaction he was unmatched thou.

Can you sail?

I may have a job opportunity for you.

pic related

You are already used goods though.

Oh the polish nipples...

no, im talking about humanist university students, besides more or less elite, like law.

girls are not smart as men inherently and they make most of those studies because they are the ones which you can learn easily

lot of lefties too, but besides that stem seem to lack out of the box thinking in my opinion

and are jungian sensing types if you are into that crap

yes, we do lack out of box thinking
but stem peoples brain analyse things much faster in general
im always baffled how long it takes humanities people to wrap their heads around basic concepts and understand them

well im flegmatic and an artistic type of person so it could be that i am on a different wave lenght

when you use one part of your intelligence all the time you start to judge the people who lack in it