Alright, how does one into Moon Knight?

Alright, how does one into Moon Knight?

Thank you immensely.

The 2014 run is an alright starting point, I would say. Pretty accessible, and introduce you to a lot of stuff.

Almost all of Moon Knight's series have both excellent art and good writing, so no matter where you start it'll be worth your time. If you don't mind the wordy writing style of older comics you can start with his first appearances (Werewolf by Night and Marvel Spotlight) and the Moench run, or you can start with the Marvel NOW series which is short and boils down MK to his core elements.

>Alright, how does one into Moon Knight?

1) Moon Knight Epic Collection Vol. 1
2) Moon Knight Epic Collection Vol. 2
3) Realize that Moon Knight is shit and he's not "Marvel's Batman" like everyone insists
4) Stop reading Moon Knight

You sir, are an utter moron

Moon Knight is better than Batman because there is a payoff

> New take with a classic feel
What does 'classic feel' mean?

The Moench/Sienkiwicz Vol 1 run

It is considered THE classic Moon Knight, no question. Every Moon Knight run since is held up to in terms of judging quality.

>Expecting memes to be true

You deserved your disappointment.

I don't get why people hate Bendis' run, other than "it's Bendis so we must".

because the Wolverine/Cap/Spidey thing was retarded.

Sienkiewicz was on Moon Knight from the start? guess i need to read it all then

i thought it was a clever take on the multiple personalities representations

Granted I read it after Ellis, who had retroactively made sense of that.

Me too but like I said; I was told that before reading it myself.
It's possible that Benis meant nothing of the sort but tbqh he did oftentimes get shat on for how he did similar symbolic stuff with Sentry that gets summarily shat on because nobody got it.

>Marc losing his personality and reduced to a complete moron for the sake of shitty "HAHA HE'S CRAZY ISN'T IT FUNNY" comedy
>shitty not-Frenchie
>Count Nefaria is reduced to a complete joke because Bendis cannot into threatening antagonists

I came to that conclusion while it was coming out. Bendis' problem is generally bad execution of good ideas.

>Count Nefaria is reduced to a complete joke
You sure we read the same thing? It's the most threatening I've ever seen him.
Or is this just WHY'S HE JOBBING TO STREET HEROES REEEEEE talking?

>It's the most threatening I've ever seen him.
You mean, a complete bitch incapable of providing any actual tension yet who we're only CONSTANTLY TOLD is dangerous.
I mean, I understand you have no taste since you like Bendis' MK but holy shit.

It was kind of bland, and he killed Echo and made a fool of Marc. I mean, more than usual. But I also liked it, to be honest. Not the worst Bendis you can came across.

And pretty art.

>incapable of providing any actual tension
Yeah I think you were reading something else.

Nah, you just have low standards as you keep proving.