AND IT ALL COMES CRASHING DOWN

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/get-ya-popcorn-ready-markets-are-paralyzed-uncertainty-rbc-warns-spook-story-arrives

This is it boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga3maNZ0x0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>just sold my gold because I needed the fiat currency to finance rent while I'm unemployed

>tfw I bought a bunch of sivler and gold, 20K worth last year around this time, at market lows...

I've been waiting for this moment since the jewish tricks last year during the shemitah

>zionhedge

war + economic crash

Kek, my body is ready

Retard here.

What's happening and why should I care?

nothing ever happens

>BUY THE DIP

I've lost $5000 just today. Feels bad man.

MARKET CRASH ON 9/11

Terrorists are crashing the market on the anniversary of 9/11

Everything is going according to plan.

>tfw 100% liquid
Time to let it fall and take advantage of the goyim

It's about damn time, too. What should I spend my shekels on once the goy market crashes?

20% liquid. I can outlast a recession, but not a crash. Someone hold me.

Buy out Rothschild and make it a Zionist Jew bank

Wew... I knew the shemitah timing was a little fuzzy within an error of a year, but damn....

>the goyim actually believe this is how it works
Never change.

Gas powered ovens, they'll probably be in high demand pretty soon

Yellowstone is about to erupt and cause WW3 and the singularity.

>-1.98%

It's fucking nothing.

You're kidding, right?

That's like 1.5 days of ">muh jobs >obamas economy" """"growth""""

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q .. ... ....

People think it's all fairytales and games.

How do you sell gold? I was thinking about buying gold but then how do I turn it back into money later?

>zerohedge

Remember when they took those pictures from car manufacturers in 2009 and made an article in 2014 about how demand for new cars was low but companies kept manufacturing them and dumping new cars on giant parking lots as part of some global conspiracy to make everything seem fine? Yeah that's a site we can all trust.

>RBC
>Royal Bank of Canada
juts saiyn

You find someone who wants to buy it

that's pretty bad

Zerohedge is talking about the great crash that is coming for the thousandth time this year, as they've been doing for the last 8 years.

Kinda hard to crash the markets on a Sunday.

It's closed.

>tfw my grandpa has 230k in his 401K, during 2008 he lost almost all of his retirement

W-will it happen again?

I don't want to see him break down again

It's coming soon.

So long as he did not sell anything in 2008 he should not have lost anything overall.

Despite what CNN is saying, to fluff up Obamas approval rating, we haven't had a real correction since 2010.

>Market close in 10 minutes.
>S&P down 2.2%
>VIX up 31%

Getting awfully comfy in here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga3maNZ0x0w

Google it. Theres hundreds of businesses that buy and sell gold

Wow it fell by over 1% OMG CRASH OF DA CENTURYYYH

Yeah... I think not. Also zerohedge is just utter trash

Gold is money, faggot.

>down 2%
wow its happening really makes you think we did it reddit

Read the article faggot. It's a bond market crash. Leveraged bond traders are having to sell their equities to cover their losses (creating a positive feedback loop).

can't really put a 3 gram piece of gold on the counter in the store when buying groceries

gold is down in the last few days aswell

>Leveraged bond traders are having to sell their equities to cover their losses (creating a positive feedback loop).
meaning?

I think you're missing the point.

If there is a total collapse, the only way you won't be able to acquire any goods or services with paper currency.

Only real assets with tangible value will allow you to purchase anything.

When they run out of equities to sell the market crashes

>not understanding how economic crashes happen, thinking it's some instant doomsday
>not realizing the writing has been on the wall for the last 8 years with insanity like ZIRP/NIRP/QE

*you won't be able to

Boys is right, the men know this isn't it. Keep crying wolf.

I'm not expecting a total collapse but a scenario where the currency loses like 50% of its value is not that unlikely

Wake me up when the market is down at the end of this year rather than the day.

as soon as regular people start to panic over it, it might as well be doomsday

Perfect time to buy, goyim!

How much is a 7.62 round worth?
Can i transfer it at 1200fps?

this

>gold
>real asset with tangible value
The only non-decorative uses of gold are all high-tech stuff that'll stop being produced if the market really crashes hard.

If you want to get ready for a happening, get cigs, get sugar, get canned food, get flour, etc.
Stuff that either is addicting or has an actual, real use.
A stockpile of good steel or good knives would be more beneficial in an actual crash than a stock of gold.

You again from yesterday hey there.
We both have made them digits yesterday.
We should be proud of ourselves for starting ww3

I agree there will be a tipping point, and keeping assets inflated is the central bank's way of hiding that from people, but it's a slow process of building pressure making it hard to pinpoint an exact time. The longer the can is kicked the worse the bubble pop will be.

We are going to get some happening over the weekends, someone knows something.

le gold merchants are trying to scare people into buying useless chunks of metal for outrageous prices

Gold is more volatile than currency buddy.

start using bitcoin faucets

Bow to the Fed.

>metal used as a currency for thousands of years that has never seen a 0 value
>Useless piece of paper that has been hyper inflated to oblivion countless times in history

pick only one

oh look zero hedge is saying the markets are about to crash
that never happens

>tfw cash does not exist if we don't give it value

Man.
Man.

>How do you sell gold?
Step 1: obtain gold
Step 2: sell gold
Step 3: ???
Step 4: profit

Gold is more volatile because they have massive rainy day funds they can introduce into the market at the drop of a hat.

We are just about overbought on a 14-day period. Smoothed out 30-day and it's not as close. It could go lower, but odds are just a little lower Monday then a nice buy-back Tuesday and Wednesday with high volume averages.

hmm. maybe the shemitah wasn't wrong after all. Would be funny if it actually did happen since no one has given a shit about it since last september.

>zerohedge

implying they don't already do that with fiat currency.

Use your brain, you can't print gold

How else do you sell something besides finding a buyer?

NO NO NO NO

nothing happened in 1998.

Is this an increasingly nervous news site for the seventh time this year thread or the real deal?

>1 year off

With no survivors.

SEPTEMBER
EE
P E
T Y
E O
M U
B I
E N
R

>outjewing the jew
That's a fine line you're walking, friend.

It comes.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

People like to believe were in the middle ages still. If the world went to shit who would give a fuck about gold?

9/11 in two more day's

AND THEY TAKE YOUR CROWN

just buy the fucking dip you fucking idiot.

there is zero chance the FED and banks let the market tank before the election.

triiips

SHEMITAH
H
E
M
I
T
A
H

OH FUCK.

KEK I'M SCARED

>babbys first 2% drop:the thread.

> Emergency meeting of UN security council re: North Korea
> badselfeater prophecy
> Hillary on the verge of death
> stock market crashing

Why can't I hold all these happenings

IS IT THE SHEMITAH
IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME???

>implying they haven't already lost control

the paradigm shift is upon us

WITNESSED

Kek Vult

This is one of those things where the second no one expects anything to happen, it finally will. I can taste the scent of some historical irony waiting to troll everyone.

except they are not.

cash markets are closed in the US but futures market opens sunday evening.

fun fact, when whites controlled America the market was closed Sunday but when the Jews formally took over they changed it to the Sabbath aka Saturday.

>a fucking kike using my image

oh how I am humbled.

mazel tov, merchant.

>Potential happenings