I think you answered your own question desu

Looney Toons or GTFO

phraiser

Jersey Shore

Is Xavier worth watching?

season 1 of futurama

Hoo boy

It gets better every time you watch it.

All TV-shows are pretty low barrel because they need to appeal to the masses. I guess The Practice can be pretty intellectual if you want to get more educated about certain laws.

that is a retorical question.
Is life worth watching? As in if life watches you should you watch life through the eyes of death?

totally

It really isn't
It's 2edgy4u reddit trash
The average episode consists of
>hurr god doesnt exist im so super smart

You seem to be confusing Xavier and Rick and Morty

but xavier was consistently shown to be an idiot...

Xavier believes in god, you baiter

t. brainlet

>believes in god
you mean uses his "faith" as a way to further mock religion and make the same handful of jokes that have been made for 1000 years

Anime.

It's mocking new age spirituality that rejects traditional religion, not religion itself

The Christian science episode is the closest thing to going after actual religion

>no loss
tf are you doing.

The Big Bang Theory.

Young Sheldon

Is that shit out yet

Oh, yeah! RICK AND MORTY IS FOR DUMB PEOPLE!

What the actual fuck you stupid retard, off you fuck back to R*ddit, buddy. Go watch your fucking Family Guy you fucking moronic baby-brained, dick-for-brains, dumbshit.

t. brainlet

You're terrible at this

says user as he feeds the troll

Rick and Morty

Episode one aired last night. It sucks.

Redittor: >hur god doesn't exist
Me, an intellectual: youtu.be/Sn7QvnhJgeA

>X:RA came out in 2007
>it's somehow "reddit" now
I really fucking hate contrarians like you. Guarantee you've never watched the show you fucking faggot

friends is good fuck you

great episode

Woah what

saw it on >facebook

xavier isn't about smart people you mong

seems like it's being ironic to me desu

Neo Yokio

Xavier isn't a show about smart people, it's a show about the nature of being.

It wasn't really attacking Christians though, it was just the ones who believed in prayer healing.

The only reason to enter these threads is to get pics like that one

Probably this

man The Heart, She Holler is so underrated, a big favorite for me, especially as a Texan

it just has that whack Western frontier meets Southern gothic vibe that can be so creepy, how clannish and feudal the families can be, the dramatic vows of revenge, the incest and abuse

i'll admit though it got stale over time, especially once Kristen Schaal left

I'm a huge fan of Amy Sedaris, she's brilliant and a legend, but I just wasn't here for her portrayal of Hurshe, which was basically just a tweaked Jerri Blank 2.0

Schaal played her with this twisted cunning and ruthlessness, there was an odd sincerity to her sensuality, you believed she would try to seduce her own father because she wanted power and though uneducated could be cunning (by the show's standards) and an apt rival to her sister Hambrosia

Sedaris's Hurshe was just a completely clueless one-note moron, she used sex purely to make a living rather than manipulate the whole town and never seemed to enjoy or pretend to enjoy sex

Schaal's Hurshe reveled in her sexuality

they should've just bused or killed off Hurshe and given Sedaris a completely new sister character to do her own thing with, probably would've been funnier too

like here's Hurshe's even more depraved and retarded sister, Hickey!