Green Lantern Storytime part 5

We fly again.
→ Part 1
→ Part 2
→ Part 3
part 4

just noticed the issue I had didnt have the correct page order.

Yay

Aww yeah Sinestro Corps War

Seeing eyes through his mask is weird.

It depends, it looks cool when the eyes turn into a lantern shape

Unrelated GL news , did you guys see the new Nightwing preview? Looks pretty good.

>Made the costume cool.
Its not supposed to be a costume, its a uniform. Jesus christ Kyle

Parallax was written nice in Convergence and early Venditti issues. Moment him and Hal went to fight, it became weird.

Well Parahal there was pre-zerohour so He wasnt possessed by anything he just went fucking insane.

Was about to say Purple alien there looks like Katana with the headband,

Yeah. Sup Forums was sad when it was revealed it's space bug again.

Wait it was revealed Convergence Hal was a spacebug? Didnt see that, what issue was it revealed?I kinda want Hal to absorb Parahals 3600 ring power in the future issues.

Wait let me rephrase it was revelead Convergence pre zero hour had the fear entitiy and he wasnt legit insane?

Convergence Hal looked like it was regular crazy Hal, but when he fought Hal later on Earth, he went bug.

I still feel like its not bug, since the convergence issue where he fought electropolis (?) he looks genuinely insane. Maybe they'll address it in the future. I dont think Parallax would care about the well being of coast city and the lives of Jim's family.

True. We'll have to wait and see if it's ever brought up.

>evil Egyptian Dominator

It was weird when they made him super obsessed with Coast City and Carol, his plans were way bigger than that

> Sinestro playing 5-D chess

I think because the parahal there is pre-zero hour so he hasnt thought of remaking the universe that and he only wanted Coast city to live again so when he saw it was alright he didnt have bigger ambitions.

Yeah. Remember that PARALLAX WILL BRING THE LIGHT and we all thought they'll fight?
I do like that page when he got to Coast City and he picked up a flower.

And people say Wanda suffered under Magneto.

I liked that page too, shame their actual encounter wasn't very good

Hal and renegade Hal did fight. kinda disappointing tho, even tho Hal did go full construct its still parahal. I wish they get buff so the inevitable confrontation will be amazing.

Well Soranik didnt know she was his kid.

At least we got FUCK YOU GUARDIANS, I'LL MAKE MY OWN RING out of that.
Wanda didn't know either :^)
Turns out he's not!
Lorna's cooler, anyway.

True, I am kinda curious what the deal with construct/willpower Hal is

Waht, Hes not her Dad? Marvel is spewing so much shit I cant handle it.
Hal's ring is pretty cool looking.

Maybe he becomes new will entity/ Human Guardian. I keep saying it but Hal does need the power up since, Stewart is his "boss" since hes corps leader, Kyle is space jesus, Baz has emerald sight, Jessica is being foreshadowed to have a powerup and Guy is guy.

Who knows. But lemme tell you, his fight with Sinestro in that issue when planet went boom is stuff of legends. And "Final Flight". If there's more fitting name to story of Hal's death, I don't know. Last Flight sounds better to my ear, though.
Yeah, he's not. They're not muties, either. Lorna is his only alive kid. They were together when Secret Wars happened, they fought Ultimate Sentinels.

Sinestro really wants to one-up everyone

Uhm, mixed up posts there.
Bad Duelyst, bad!

I wonder why the sudden improvement in the writing department, did Johns kidnap vendettis family and held them at gun point?

They're not even mutants? What. Pls dont tell me theyre inhumans now

Either that or EVS going to Venditti's place every day to see what's he doing. Lobdell improved, too. I mean, they're still narrating put at least waay less than before.
And about twins no, not Inhumans. High Evolutionary experimented on them and turned into fake mutants. Why? Nobody knows. Wanda's book is her looking for parents, I think.

Final Flight makes my tongue stumble over it, I keep wanting to say Final Fight

Also it rhymes with Final Night so it's double fitting

Yeah I see a lot of theories that he'll either make or become a new Ion

I've read that Arkillo could fight Hulk easily?
More importantly, it has ties to First Flight.

I don't think Arkillo is anywhere near that strong

Marvel is weird and this coming from a guy who only read Marvel and didnt touch a Dc book for years. Wish they get better.

Hal as a guardian with ion powers would be cool, cant see him taking orders from Stewart.

Arkillo has fist fight with mongul before, he lost but he didnt die.

Yeah, I wasn't buying it either. ComicVine Vs was a mistake.
Hal as a guardian with ion powers would be cool, cant see him taking orders from Stewart.
What if ancient classic story happens. He doesn't take shit from people in charge, goes to save the day and everything is fine?

Honestly I feel like Arkillo would win just because he has the strength to take the blows but he has the mobility advantage and construct advantage. Same reason why superman can beat hulk easy, he can fly.

Hal cares about his friends tho. Comicvine Vs is pretty cancerous worse than reddit Vs

>Hal as a guardian with ion powers would be cool, cant see him taking orders from Stewart.
Hal has rarely been treated as just a regular corps member and especially not in the recent past, so I can't really see that either even though he respects John

Seems likely

Plus Stewart admits that Hal is the "Greatest" GL and theres a big gap between them

Just imagine, you're preparing for last stand with you best bro and you hear
>THREE

never read green lantern. is this before Blackest night?

Yes.

Yep, Sinestro Corps War was the first big crossover in Johns GL, Blackest Night happens later

Fuck, I cant even look at Bzzd without kinda tearing up.

Yep. Read the old storytimes if you wanna catch up

I always think Guy took a dump on streets of Ranx.

Im thinking if I should cover Brightest Day. Not really that big on it.

He probably did.

You should post the GL arc but I wouldn't bother with the main Brightest Day series

Its kinda meh.

I have to get one of those rings.

ok.

Hey OP, are you interested in digital versions of the Sinestro Corps issues? Looks like you're using scans.

I like the webms but people get pissy when other people posts shit thats not part of the storytime

I dont mind but then I dont think the readers mind.

>JORDAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fearbug, biznatch.

dat cover

Bling bling, motherfucker.

>come to live in Coast City, Jim! Leave eeeeverything behind!
>brb, going to space to do shit, see you when I see you