How long does he last in the Marvel universe

How long does he last in the Marvel universe

You mean how does the Marvel universe last with him in it?

>Freakazoid kills the Marvel Universe

Death Battle: Freakazoid vs. Impossible Man

MEME
A
G
I
C

kinda late for that

Toonforce, the more serious his opponents the stronger he is

...Wouldn't he just become besties with Deadpool?

He'd outlive it.

Slapstick already exists in Marvel.

But that's DC

deadpool would probably get annoyed by him. hes not as mentally unstable as he is just unstable

freakazoid was pretty much DC anyways. All those batman refrences

Wasen't freakazoid original concept a show about the creeper?

And he sucks ass
Pleanty of heroes have the same powers, but one always stands out, not always the first.
>Marvelfags forgetting who made Freakazoid
Freakazoid in Rebirth would be perfect.
He could fight Doctor Manhatten whenever the fuck they do whatever it is they're doing with Watchmen and have a chance

>Freakazoid in Rebirth would be perfect
Nope user i love him, but we both know he's a product of his time he ain't gonna work unless he get adapted to this era and that could end up really bad

>Replace the modem witha a brand new kind of cloud service that Dexter has signed up for, his curser is on the password field when hes cat walks on the keyboard
His loony toons like abilities are a little memeyer. Like inspired by real memes but changed a little so it's not just rehashing shit. Be a little less obvious and intellectually insulting and and make it funnier then Marvel's Spider Pig.

Spider pig marked the end of my liking Deadpool comics. Yeah lets pay homage back to an homage is a fun idea, but when he became a regular i lost what little respect I had left for Marvel after they gave gendis the wheel

bendis*
Thogh he doesn't deserve his name spelled right by me. One day I'll write for marvel and Im rebooting Miles to white and Whor's human identity will be born a man. Hows that for progressibe you shiney head SJW fucking schill?
Also Kalamala joins Hydra and goes Shiara, incorporating a bhurka into her custume. Or whatever the one that can have colour and designs is called that still covers the face, cant get too extreme in the name of revenge of bendis, the black ones are uuugly.

>Joins hydra
No wait, SHE WAS HYDRA THE WHOLE TIME

>Freakazoid gets his powers from the '90s Internet
What would his powers be like now?

HUGBY'S

shapeshift into shitty memes and yell racist comments?

Fighting Green Arrow.
>MEME ARROWS.
>Dexter owns a pet frog.
>Villains From worst sides of Sup Forums and tumblr.

The other way around, actually. BTAS Creeper was essentially Timm's original idea for Freakazoid before him and Spielberg butting heads.

He knows absolutely everything about everyone

If Freakazoid met Creeper and Deadpool, what would happen?

i always thought despite the popular belief crazy people probably hate hang out with other crazy people

They might get along.

Their styles of humor and fighting evil are different.

Deadpool is very self-referential, Creeper is manic as heck, and Freakazoid is random.

Depends on the crazy
I am currently in a mental health respitencenter, very low key, its nothing but peer support, no stupid therapy dickheads or shit you'll find in a nuthouse, if you're actually considering suicide you cant come in here it's so low key, you have to be stable enough.
Anyway, usually I get along with all the other guests, but since ive got depression complicated by Adult ADHD, I can be a little annoying, so other guests might avoid me, it's usually pretty respectful though, people in here are straight forward cause were akk fucked up.
First asshole guest was today after a year of coming here for mini breaks(5 days at a time). This stupid shit tried redpilling me on the moon landing, didn't take any hint that he was annoying me with his utter garbage opinion and after I finally stopped hinting because he outright ignored me cranking the TV volume as a final obvious hint he had the nerve to say "oh im know it might be hard to take.." to which I straight up told him whats hard to take is his mental block against any other opinions and it went down hill from there, I sequestered myself to my room when it hit the point that if we were not in here I would have white pilled him with his own teeth because he called me a liar.
So yeah, most nuts do get along, but some of us dont, and then a few really don't.

user you have to be talking bullshit, because i find hard to believe they will give internet access to the nutjobs, but if this turn out to be real where i can talk to the nutjob girls

Squirrel Girl vs. Candle Ja

Not saying because confidentiality, sorry. It's not an international organisation anyway so anywhere near you with a similar program probably has a different name.
If you want a similar program ask a pro about peer support, programs.
But ive never met a client I wanted to suck OR fuck here.
If you're looking to meet literal nymphos you gotta go deeper into crazy land.

Oh yeah as for the internet, we got wifi, gotta bring your own device, thats why my typing blows ass, imhave square fingers and turn autocorrect off, just usng the bar for proof reading. Which i suck at.

Being that the cartoon was put out by Warner Brothers one would think Freakzoid dwells in the DC world not Marvel.

>Says candle jack last, cutting it off
Learn the meme and maybe watch the fucking episode, you underage fu-

>If you're looking to meet literal nymphos you gotta go deeper into crazy land.
No, there just something about talking with crazy women that turns me on

>hyphenating the last word
you're not much better, candlejack obviously takes you before you can write out a hyp

well he's white, so not long until the writers make him gay or non-white or female
>inb4 fucking a blue male
he's white

But he's blue you tard.
Freakazoid is not Dexter Douglas. Watch the show again, this is tated several times. Dexter is the vessel, sort of like Marvel comics Thor needs a human to act as avatar for him. I think I even remember scenes wherenthey speak back and forth to eachother. Freakazoid lives in the internet wile Dexter is Dexter.

Though if Muhvol got IP they would do this to Dexter Douglas himself, turning him into an asian lesbian powered by tumblr.
Good thing it's WB owned so if anyone does anything with it its the not shite of the two that cares about what people who read comics think.

but how does he take you before you fill in a captcha?

This is Slapstick hanging out with Deadpool, your argument is invalid.

in order:
>the good side
>status quo faggotry pretending to be normal
>the bad side

I started watching this show. Man theres some adult references that you have be a nerd to get. A harlan ellison reference, mark hamill jokes and he voices himself. And a joke about downloading the script for batman forever off the internet before it even came out.

Slapstick is the same as Freakzoid, user you don't know shit

Not that user, but sometimes Freakzoid refer himself as like he was a part of Dexter personality it was never really explained

>freakazoid comes from the meme center of the brain
>theres a meme center in every autistic computer nerds brain

Ok. that's something i would read

>All meme centers are connected via the memeforce(cloud)
I like the idea of Freakazoid being a legacy, with Dexter being the 90s one. Each Freakazoid brings something new.

Doesn't episode 1 explain the modem that gives him powers kind of like a cloud? Or am I just filling in missing logic with my writerbrain?

Hey, now. Slapstick's original eun was pretty good. He just sucked after that because Marvel is filled with hacks.

>joining Marvel solely to implement your fanfiction/piss people off

That would just make you part of the problem.

You have that wrong.
I want to piss off bendis as much as he pissed me off and shit on his shit before rubbing his nose in the doubledoody.

does that mean that the status quo is to not maintain the status quo?

The status quo is having that fucking neutral mentality of never choosing a fucking side and watching everything with an exterior point of view like if you are not part of the world and believing different cultures could exist peacefully, never voting and never saying the truth about some communities just because 5% are good people, lulz never generalize lulz

Oh wait I missed the piss people off part. Yeah, fair enough. I exaggerate, I would just rewrite miles as white if I could, also make him bald and gay. The other stuff is jokes. I would do my best to not ruin things further and if I got stuck on some MUVHUL bullshit title like spidergwenpoolthing or captain marelous box mucher I would still do my best to write not shit.