Why was it so fucking good?

Why was it so fucking good?

It wasn't. Goodbye.

Better question: why was he allowed a free passage to the new universe after Secret Wars, while almost everybody else had to be reborn?

>Not knowing capekino when you see it.

It was. Goodbye.

Dunno, I'm surprised I'm enjoying it so much.

Not sure about this new arc with the vampires though, last issue was a bit weird.

>Lemire
>Good
Top lel nigga. Lemire is the most over hyped writer of 2010s. Almost all his Valiant subordinates are better than him. Lemire is mediocre at best with his capeshit.

This is what Laura's book should've been like.

But it's already mediocre?

BACK THE FUCK OFF?

because sorrentino

Actually is one of the most boring books that i have ever read. Just bring back 616 Logan, and put this poor old guy out of his misery.

>hey here's wolverine
>but he's not wolverine
>he remembers a future that doesn't exist
>so he's killing people to prevent it
>but it's not happening
>or is it?

This.
The premise is ridiculous, and without any reasoning behind it. The pacing is slow and boring. Overall it's meh.

Yeah, this just shows how little faith marvel had in anad wolverine. But hopefully they'll realize OML is going nowhere and kill him off.

Autistic Laura must be killed first. There is only one Wolverine . And this Wolverine needs to come back, instead of the pedophile friendly female clone.

With this and moon knight is lemire the premiere comickino auteur?

Because from what was seen in Civil War 2, it seems the OML future (or at least one very much like it) is currently the canon future of the marvel universe.

>the canon
Lol, you mean "a canon"

But Laura isn't autistic anymore, that's the problem. She's not supposed to be quippy jokester.

but Old Man Logan is from a different earth entirely, not a possible future.

It's a generic action story.

His Black Hammer is fantastic. But I'll agree that he's phones it in for big two. Can't believe it comes from the same guy who wrote Essex County.

No he was always from a possible future. People from his timeline (including himself) have traveled back in time to 616 in the past

>modern Marvel
>good
You need to go back.

I enjoy this. Some of it seems pretty stupid the more I think about it, but I can say that about any comic or cartoon I've seen.

Possible futures aren't really I think in Marvel, just differents Earth where time is ahead.

> (OP)
They're not even doing that stupid story anymore come up with something else.

Because there was a movie coming

It's better than any Wolverine comic before 616 Logan's death.

They've moved past that story he's already accepted he's not in the past.

Consider the upcoming movie takes some inspiration from OML with the old Wolverine living in a shitty world and his healing factor is slow I doubt Old Man Logan is going anywhere hell he's gonna be in three books now.

Remember Bishop? His whole deal was trying to prevent his possible future from happening too. Marvel is just rehashing ideas once again.

>It's better than any Wolverine comic before 616 Logan's death.
Better than
Wolverine by Claremont and Miller
Weapon X by Barry Windsor Smith
The Larry Hama and Max Teixeira run
Enemy of the State by Millar and JRJR

Nah fuck off

I don't think you read it correctly you faggot, I said before his death BEFORE.

Haha, someone never read a single Wolverine book in his miserable life. Lemire's Logan is garbage. Bring back Wolvie and Aaron.

616 Wovie was in 10 books before he died. So that doesnn't mean anything. The poor old guy will die after the movie is done.

If you seriously think the comics that were coming out right before Wolverine died were good you are retarded.

You meant around the time of his death not before his death then. Before encompasses everything

Right before his deathyes. But OML is at the same lever of mediocrity, and additionally it's pointless, boring and without any purpose. Lemire is not even close to Aaron (first run) or Remender's Wolverine, which are the last reallly good x-books.

I won't disagree there have been much better Wolverine books but for the X-books coming out right now which are pretty shit it's the best.

Considering the garbage that are the x-books currently, that's true. But again for the same reason this doesn't say much. It's just better among the worst.

I liked his Nu52 Animal Man