How do you age this badly? I know he's 60 something but he looks like he's 90 something

How do you age this badly? I know he's 60 something but he looks like he's 90 something

>White man

you obviously have no idea how people at 90 look.

guy looked like this at 34.

Literally STDs left unckeched for a long time. Look ar Bill Clinton, same thing.

cocaine is a hell of a drug

He likes to party

this is what drinking on the weekends will do to you.

Alcohol mainly. Drugs and horrible diet dont help either.

After 40 natural selection doesn’t really care how you age.

you obviously have no idea how people at 90 look.

Literally STDs left unckeched for a long time. Look ar Bill Clinton, same thing.

cocaine is a hell of a drug

He likes to party

Never struck me as the kind of guy that is into exercising or eating healthily

>did more kukaine than robin williams

gee i wondet

>he's 2 years older than me

I thought that he was 50 in Ghost busters. Like they were old profs. Not younger ones.

He has some shit genetics. Or he just drinks too much. Who knows.

>Literally STDs left unckeched for a long time. Look ar Bill Clinton, same thing.

They're loaded. they can get that fixed.

this is what drinking on the weekends will do to you.

Probably the only man in Hollywood without any work done.

>you obviously have no idea how people at 90 look.

Ennio Morricone is 88 and looks better than Murray.

He's an asshole so who cares? If karma took it out on his face he'd look twice as old as he does in that picture.

Your mind's been Hollywoodized. All actors would look this shit if they didn't have work done. Murray's aging gracefully.

he is also atypical

>they can get that fixed.

STDs can be "fixed" as in they can be treated so you don't actually die from them, but they do tremendous damage to the body, which really can't be reversed.

Jesus, he was only 34? I guess Murray's genetics have never been great. He's 67 now so that's pretty old, but you can keep it together for a pretty long time just by not drinking and going on walks.

Jeff Bridges, Ron Perlman, Jay Leno are the same age and Liam Neeson is 2 years younger

Holy shit it's true, looked it up. I always felt he was supposed to be in his mid 40's in that, like that was his character - a past his prime con man.

Hivemind

Jeff Bridges and Ron Perlman can cover things up somewhat with their beards, and Liam Neeson looks pretty old too.

Hivemind

The characters are supposed to be young phds who aren't taken seriously in their field. Like they're young hot blood. But they all looked like old men, so I thought they were, as you said, past his prime con man still trying to con people any way he can.

What a crock of shit. Did you learn that from Breitbart by any chance, retard?

He's always looked like shit

I wouldn't read Breitbart they're too biased. I picked it up from HuffPo.

He sold his looks to the devil in return for a reserved slot in the public consciousness, undeserved if going just via his acting output.