Zodiac

Was it him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCcx85zbxz4
youtube.com/watch?v=5D13q-2I62w
youtube.com/watch?v=3sXQoGcMN1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay so what I don't get about this film and the investigation in general is: everything pointed to him being the killer, but the one big flaw was that the handwriting didn't match up. Now I'm retarded, but couldn't he just have found one other person to write the letters for him? Like I said I know I'm dumb but I feel like that's somewhat plausible.

No

Nah it was Ted Kaczynski. This is basic shit, dude.

all the other "evidence' was all circumstantial. Handwriting would have been the only "hard evidence" to tie him to anything. The case was base on the fact that there was so much circumstantial evidence, but it was still circumstantial.

>hey friend, Im a serial killer and Im going to write some letters to the police and newspapers. Can you do it for me? But please dont tell anyone!

He's a bald guy.
Baldys are psychos.

They were all suicides.

According to the author of the novel the movie was based on, yes.
But he wasn't.

Plenty of serial killers in the past have had accomplices/spouses/family that have helped them commit murder. I know it's a stretch but it just bothered me that whenever I see the movie or read about the Zodiac, the possibility that he had help is never even brought up.

It was the CIA.

Wasn't it Bob Vaughn? He was acting really creepy for no reason and he didn't answer the question of whether someone was home or not.

didn't they say he was ambidextrous in the movie?

It's been a while so I might be wrong, but yes I think they did and the handwriting for both of his hands didn't match up with the letters.

the movie pushed the idea, pretty strongly, that the only connection between any of the murders was the media coverage of the murders. As in every murder was perpetrated by a different person and if not for the media coverage, would have been investigated as such.

yea but the handwriting expert claimed that "no one is that ambidextrous". There would still be similarities between the two hands. The sample they got from Allen apparently had no similarities or commonalities with the Zodiac letters so I don't think they bothered getting a sample of his other hand, that or they couldn't get a warrant for it. However that expert later had his reputation and career go down the drain.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that! Man now I just wanna watch the movie again.

I think that was for the later crimes. The first few letters contained information that only the killer and those that inspected the crime scene would know, such as the ammunition used. The same goes for the blood stained shirt of Paul Stine (Though I'm not sure if they did some kind of DNA test to confirm that it was indeed Paul Stine's blood). so even if each murder was committed by a different person, they likely would have been working together in order to be connected via the letters and the shirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCcx85zbxz4

Why did you post this

This is one I don't get, is hand writing really THAT personal and hard to change? The guy was so quick to write that off, but it could be done couldn't it?

One of the reasons I love this movie (and the story of Zodiac in general) is that by the end of it you're there's so much evidence pointing to different people and different possibilities that you can't even choose one suspect without finding contradicting evidence, it's frustrating to no end. If I ever found a genie I'd have to at least consider using one of my wishes to find out the truth about the Zodiac murders.

>I'm not the zodiac
So no he wasn't
youtube.com/watch?v=5D13q-2I62w

>get a Monkey's Paw
>wish for the answer to the identity of the Zodiac Killer
>it was you, and undeniable evidence pointing towards that fact has been delivered to every single police station in the United States

See I thought that too. Of course I'm no expert but I think I could change my handwriting up if I took the time and effort. I'm sure they considered that in the real investigation, but it's frustrating that they never even bring it up in the movie.

well no
it was really just this old fuck
even his old apprentice said "do not disqualify based on handwriting"
it's just pseudoscience anyway

Also
>no ones that ambidextrous
You could definitely practice hard enough to be just as skilled in either hand

what means circumstantial?

Zodiac killer was fake news.

Started and perpetuated by the press.

>ITT: people forget the last scene
the victim from the start of the film identified Allen without a doubt

If you actively try to dramatically change your handwriting, it is gonna show. You could get away with it, but the experts would 100% know that you did it on purpose and that this is not someone's real handwriting. It would look like shit.
But yeah, handwriting is not conclusive evidence. It's like audio recordings nowadays. Audio evidence holds ground in court, but it's not conclusive, as in you can't be prosecuted if audio is the only evidence against you, since it can so easily be edited.

It depends on the unconscious, or muscle memory elements of handwriting. One would have to be fully conscious of how they write every single letter and word and consciously change it, and then make that change consistent throughout every single letter that is ever written and sent to the point that the fake handwriting looks genuine enough to appear like someone's natural handwriting style.

To be fair in the late 60's and early 70's there were a lot of punks around who would do that shit, just look at that killer in Texas with the two accomplices who eventually murdered him.

>one of my wishes to find out the truth about the Zodiac murders.

what a retarded loser wish. Why not wish to know the identity of all the unknown killers in history?

he really lost it after he lost McDonalds.

Bingo. It's why this movie was made in the first place.

The problem is that's only the first murder. It's possible that a few different people were responsible for all the killings. It's totally obvious he at least killed that couple in the beginning though.

he identified him out of a picture lineup close to 30 years after the fact and when he saw him it was dark, he was being blinded by a flashlight, and he was getting shot. Plus there are other details that he has given of that night that are conflicting.

kek

Because I don't give a shit about 99% of the unknown murders in history, retard. I'm not a fucking detective. Even if I wished I knew the identity of the Zodiac killer it would just be for me, after all what am I gonna tell people? That I just know?

I also killed those kids last year.
Gooooooooodbye.

negro the idea is paul avery had access to the crime scenes via daniel toschi and was manufacturing connections between the cases.

I'm here to grant your wish.

Well, say, wouldn't you wanna know who actually did 911?

Of course it was him
But that's the thing with police work. You can know it's him all you want but if you can't prove it, then it's worth fuck all.

Genies are mischievous, they wouldn't lay out the plan like that. If you asked who did 9/11 he would still point to Al Qaeda operatives.

IT"S FAKE

How gullible are some of you people? (And yes, I'm well aware this board is like 85% shill at this point)

>was that your husband?
How can such a young girl have a husband. And she's already cucking him, what the hell.
them braces

It was the radio producer wasn't it?

I don't need a genie to tell me who was responsible for 9/11

No, he's DB Cooper

I didn't think Toschi would have jurisdiction or access to the crime scenes at Blue Rock springs or Lake Beryessa. You could make that argument for Paul Stine since Toschi was on the scene, it was after the first few letters and notoriety of the Zodiac killer, and Paul Avery was already reporting on the crimes. It makes sense for all the later letters claiming responsibility for other crimes, but doesn't hold that much weight for the first three crime scenes.

What's fake?

>There are people on this board who think fake news started last year
>There arepeople on this board who think we landed on the moon

The entire zodiac killer story dumdums

People used to marry earlier. And cucking is as old as sexual reproduction.

What do you mean it's fake?
In reality? Who gives a fuck.
We're talking about the movie

>there are people in this board who think the earth is spherical

Did anyone else think the movie was a bit long?

>there are shills on this board who think the flat earth theory deflection is effective

youtube.com/watch?v=3sXQoGcMN1U

Thanks Mr. Genie

>there are straight white males on this board who think life isn't a simulation

eyyyyyyyyy

There's an element of chance involved. It's circumstantial that someone could be in the area when and where a murder was committed. That alone cannot tie someone to a crime.

>there are shills on this board who think we don't know they work for the banks

It is too long, when you watch it for the first time it's not a big deal because you're so intrigued but re-watching it can be a pain in the ass.

Tommy Wiseau is the Zodiac Killer. Also maybe an interdimensional vampire hanh.

>there are reptilians in this board who think they can consume our foreskins with no consequences

The Zodiac Killer was not a serial killer. The Murders were part of a CIA Black Op that was to put a chill over the Bay Area in the burgeoning counter culture scene of the 60s. It all started there. The Black Op was an attempt to instill fear into the populace to prohibit it from snowballing into more and more degeneracy and the downfall of the country. Like everything the CIA does it was a massive failure.

>There are sheeple on this board who don't know Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer and that Obama is turning our frogs gay with chemicals

Wow dude you are like ninth level woke.

I never understood this meme

they look nothing alike

cruz has pudgey cheeks, square jaw, and jewy nose
the sketch has a weak jaw, small nose and sunken cheeks

isn't that old man Macdonald?

You simply can't create a serial killer this cool and not expect copycats. They should have made the Zodiac black or gay or clinically retarded or something if they didn't want to put him on a pedestal in the eyes of other potential killers, or the public in general.

That's EXACTLY what Cruz would say. Get outta here Ted.

they'll never accept the truth mr jones

wow...it's almost as tricky as when Alex Jones started talking about obelisks on Mars

I know I'm bamboozled.

M8 he wasn't even born until the murders were halfway through, it's a meme.
Now Bernie on the other hand...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET OUT OF MY BRAIN YOU INTERDIMENSIONAL VAMPIRE I'M A MAN I GOT HOT BLOOD IN MY VEINS YOU WON'T TAKE ME YOU GLOBALIST LIZARDMEN!

Sanders couldn't be the Zodiac. Liberals are anti-guns.

Bernie only did Lake Beryessa

woah...

>There are people on this board who point the finger at everyone but themselves

My handwriting is really shit, so before I started middle school my mother tried to retrain me in how I wrote. I found a paper from the beggining of that year that was legible but I guess I just reverted.

Didn't he have a pistol there? He showed it to the couple and the guy asked if it was loaded in the end, or was that another scene?

I'm the Zodiac killer? I'm behind the Apollo hoax? I orchestrated the 'take a knee' media campaign?

yeah, no.

>tfw you get so woke you realize that you are a time traveler and the Zodiac Killer is actually you

Maybe

Thats what they want you to think goy.

yea but he didn't use it

He used his non dominate hand

Are there any other notorious serial killers that still haven't been arrested or found?
Seems like the vast majority of known serial killers are eponymous.

Hol up, so you sayin we wuz serial killers and shyt?

At least we got the Varsity squad shills today, and not the offshore Pajeets.

I mean after all, we're in the middle of the super duper serial take a knee campaign.

Good to have you back fellas.

THE NUMBERS MASON

so his brother wrote the letters?

Time is a flat circle. Just like the Earth.

There's some dude in long beach killing hookers

The great debate:

Zodiac (2007) VS Dirty Harry (1971)