Why are Russian Muslims so much better than western Muslims?

Why are Russian Muslims so much better than western Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/a/syria-chechens-islamic-state-iraq/2462711.html
liveleak.com/view?i=2aa_1220989390
pnn.de/brandenburg-berlin/1048351/
science.sciencemag.org/content/343/6172/747.abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch
youtube.com/watch?v=2xC5drvBCC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russian probably takes absolutely no shit from wahabbi/Saudi radical imams, which is where most of the modern Jihadi shit comes from.
Additionally, in countries where Islam synthesized with the local culture in a positive manner, many of its worse aspects were mitigated. Central Asians and Tatars were always more respectable people than niggers and (most) Arabs anyway, so its understandable that their brand of Islam is much more palatable.

What are Chechens?

voanews.com/a/syria-chechens-islamic-state-iraq/2462711.html

Underrated kek

you clearly never heard of chechens

They aren't.

They aren't. Chechens are almost as bad as middle eastern muzzies

Our Muslims are living for a long time with us in one country. Someday your Muslims will assimilate too, may be. But you are stupid libkeks, you will allow them impudent and establish their rules

>muslim drinks vodka
nigga you STUPID

> Someday your Muslims will assimilate too
Too bad the whites are going to die out before that

based

Ever present fear of death if they act up.

Same reason Niggers were better before the civil rights act.

Muzzies are Muzzies are Muzzies, 'nuff said.

Because they know there will be consequences if they start fucking around while the ones here have been shown that there aren't.

Kek. Poland stronk.

based pole

Basic self preservation skills make you based?

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID ? THERE'S EVERY FUCKING DAY ANTI-TERRORIST OPERATION

Is OP a literal autist?

there cutured with heirtage

But Poland does have Muslims. But compared to Russia and Western Europe, the population is lower than a grain of salt. Even delicious milk has 0.00001% dirt in it I imagine.

dont forget folks

always > hide thread to ruskie propaganda

Sorry m8 didnt think about this too long

>Muslims
>Peaceful

OP is a faggot and a retard.

Every muslim is a piece of radical shit that needs to be genocided.

BBC report from Grozny 1995. 100% COMBAT FOOTAGE
liveleak.com/view?i=2aa_1220989390

In the west cultural marxism has thoroughly killed the human spirit. Few have pride in country anymore, any those that do are afraid to voice it. When a nation isn't even respected by it's own people, why would foreigners even bother to feign respect? Foreigners come in and see a self loathing, guilt ridden people who are willing to throw away everything their ancestors built so they act accordingly.

In Russia, Revolutionary Marxism swiftly and effectively accomplished communist control so there was never a need to implant Cultural Marxism into the Russian consciousness. As a result, Russia today is mostly uncucked and ooze a certain pride and heritage. A culture like that is much more impenetrable to foreign invaders. Instead foreigners that come see that they are guests in a nation with a proud heritage. They not only respect that but must also integrate if they want to thrive in a culturally homogenous society.

I agree with this.

We have like 0.05% muslims. Most of them are Chechens and students. And there are 4000 lipka tatars who are absolutly based.

None of those nomad gooks is descended from aristocracy. (No aristocracy in Golden Horde, just families of subhuman warlords.)They are not educated, they are ugly, inbred and poor. Russian Nationalism = advancing ethnic homeland for ethnic Russians and few integrated other Euros like Balts and Germans. And if having non-whites within the country then having them as second class pretty much non human citizens and containing them to their "native" lands. Russian Naitionalism has always been about Russian Supremacy. That's why it's often called Russism. Since its foundation in the 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state entirely located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian Forces conquered it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas.

How did you get Chechens? Why don't you deport them? Where do they live?

>How did you get Chechens?
refugees

Chechens, Dagestanis etc. aren't foreigners, they're native to the area.

They're also far from being civilized. And lots of them despise Russians as well.

>None of those nomad gooks is descended from aristocracy.

The period of Mongol rule over Russia included significant cultural and interpersonal contacts between the Russian and Mongolian ruling classes. By 1450, the Tatar language had become fashionable in the court of the Grand Prince of Moscow, Vasily II, who was accused of excessive love of the Tatars and their speech, and many Russian noblemen adopted Tatar surnames (for example, a member of the Veliamanov family adopted the Turkic name "Aksak" and his descendents were the Aksakovs) Many Russian boyar (noble) families traced their descent from the Mongols or Tatars, including Veliaminov-Zernov, Godunov, Arseniev, Bakhmetev, Bulgakov (descendents of Bulgak), and Chaadaev (descendents of Genghis Khan's son Chagatai Khan). In a survey of Russian noble families of the 17th century, over 15% of the Russian noble families had Tatar or Oriental origins. Peter I, Ivan the Terrible, have the genes of Genghis Khan... Historians also credit the Mongol regime with an important role in the development of Muscovy as a state. Under Mongol occupation, for example, Muscovy developed its mestnichestvo hierarchy, postal road network (based on Mongolian ortoo system, known in Russian as "yam", hence the terms yamshchik, Yamskoy Prikaz, etc.), census, fiscal system, and military organization

Pretty much this. No muslim is a good muslim.

Are Tatars and Chechens even comparable? Aside from being muslim, that is.

Today, Chechens are mainly Islamic fundamentalists and have wide autonomy.

Historic revisionism.
>>/out/

>Poland
>refugees
What the fuck. Demand government to deport them or organise violence against them. I recommend killing kids and women, because they are not afraid to lose their male population.

I know about Chechens being Islamist nutjobs already.

pnn.de/brandenburg-berlin/1048351/

^ Report about 70 Chechen asylum seekers from Brandenburg joining the Islamic state.

I was asking about Tatars because Russian Sup Forumsacks always claim them to be religiously moderate and loyal to Russia.

Suck your illusory fantasy Russian world, half-mongol.

Russian Muslims should have their own nation. Would solve the whole problem.

The separatists of the first Chechen war spoke about the plans of the secular independent state. The second Chechen war has evolved into an absolute Islamic fundamentalism.
In Tatarstan can happen something like that.

Another idea.
>deportation of all of central asian and of mixed descent back to their kishlaks
>deportation of chinks and mixed to china
>deportation of Caucasian tribes to the other side of Caucus Mountains.
>deportation of nomad mongoloid and turkic gooks to China
>deportation of tatars to Kazkhstan, Central Asia, turkey or China.
>establishment of eugenics to single out everyone with defective traits
>anti-corruption measures
>money stream into military, medicine, education, science, environment and sport

What's next on your anti-science list? Flat earthism. Get out of Sup Forums. Bydlovatniks not welcome.

>Putin allowing separatism
>ever

>deportation of all of central asian and of mixed descent back to their kishlaks

Sure.

>>deportation of chinks and mixed to china

I didn't know there were much Chinese in Russia.

And separate from Caucasus.

China has nothing to do with them.

>>deportation of tatars to Kazkhstan, Central Asia, turkey or China.

Or you could just separate Tatarstan from Russia into its own separate nation.

>money stream into military, medicine, education, science, environment and sport

Except for military, the rest should be privatized.

Which is why it puzzles me as to why Sup Forums and the Alt Right would support him. He and the oligarchs aren't really for the Russian people.

>I didn't know there were much Chinese in Russia

oh boy. LOADS A CHINKS. Fun fact: Russian involvement in Ukraine was identified partly because Chinese gookathons were sighted being transported in their troop carriers.

no you
>"Here, we see that (in our analysis) modern Russians appear to be the result of two admixture events: one event a few hundred years ago between a population best represented by modern Eastern European populations, and one best represented in our sample by the Oroquen [a Tungusic-speaking people of northern China]; and a second, much older event. [...] very ancient East Asian ancestry prior to 500BC, in the case of Russia at least, and a recent event, consistent with approximately Mongol-empire era admixture, together contributing ~10% of DNA in [ethnic] Russians [...]"
"[The results are] consistent with our detecting a genetic legacy from invasions of peoples from the Asian steppes [...] during the first millennium CE [...]"
science.sciencemag.org/content/343/6172/747.abstract

Russian would rather fuck with the Tatars and Chechens, than allow separatism. This is imperial tradition taken over from the Mongols.

>I didn't know there were much Chinese in Russia.
5 million and 250-300 thousand enters annually
>And separate from Caucasus.
Part of it. Caucausian mountains belong to Russia and are useful as a natural deterrent and skiing are.
>China has nothing to do with them.
They do. Both are mongoloid and China would welcome new workers and tax payers. Deporting them to Central Asia would mean that they will apply for refugee status in Europe, when in China they won't be able to:)

>deportation of tatars to Kazkhstan, Central Asia, turkey or China.
>Or you could just separate Tatarstan from Russia into its own separate nation.
Fancy making Ohio, Iowa and Wyoming separate nations? Same with tatarstan - turkic subhumans conquered by the Higher Race. Independent Tatarstan would be land locked in Russia. Look at the fucking map.

>Except for military, the rest should be privatised
lolbertarian, please. state sport and medical programmes are essential for racial progress

Probably.

This man is a historic revisionist eurasianist("eвpaзиeц"). No one in Russia likes them or takes them seriously. They are spat on and container to their circle jerk. Their movement is founded by a schizophrenic(was in mental asylum seven times) who co-founded National Bolshevik Party and believes that having a beard will provide you with grace and Heaven entrance.

Are you using a proxy or are you really from Russia? You identify as a Mongol? It sounds a lot like Turanism.

>Fancy making Ohio, Iowa and Wyoming separate nations?

Sure. There's are movements dedicated to having Texas, Vermont, and the Pacific Northwest as a separate nation.

> state sport and medical programmes are essential for racial progress

I'm partly libertarian. I don't think people's money should be forcibly taken from them but at the same time there should be strong borders so that the people's way of life are not infringed upon.

You missed. It's just funny as slav-shit post-kommi and post-mongol scum as you are trying to pretend that he is Higher Race.

T. Magomed Magomedov.

alright then

Picture is made from Spanish Soviet Volunteers and it meant untermensch as a condition of spirit, not a condition of race. And who cares what Reich officials considered a Higher Race? Many their decisions were political, like giving quarter kikes Aryan status or having half-Jews as officers. Higher Russian Race conquered subhumans, the only its mistake was not to kill them off completely.

I just know the historical facts and understand that Russia is doomed to be an Asian country with European culture. The alternative only in the disintegration of the federation. After all, Hungary and Finland are not white, too.

Wat. Chechens are easily the biggest part of foreign volunteers in ISIS.

>Thinks religion have to be reformed to fit with modern society.

Again. Wat. While Chechens are different from other muslims, they are amongst the most bloodthirsty and expansive.

>Spanish Soviet Volunteers
Stop it, pls en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch

>After all, Hungary and Finland are not white

I'm probably the only person on Sup Forums who doesn't give two fucks if they're white or nonwhite, or whether they have nonwhite blood in them. I just believe everyone has the right to self determination and the right to exist. Russia isn't "doomed" if its Asian with European culture just as Mexicans aren't doomed since they're a Indian people with Spanish culture. But they still have the right to their own nation.

Whether Russians have Mongol blood or not, it really doesn't matter.

To anyone complaining about ingush, dags or chechens, you have no right to complain, they have every right to be aggresive, since their land is occupied and russia does not negate the fact, that those are their own republics.

Isn't there already an oblast called tatarstan?
Also, Chechnya

What is Chechnya OP you fucking retard

Mate they are in Poland since the first Chechen War. It's not like anyone gives a shit about them anymore.

More or less. More or LESS this. Don't take info from this guyIt's like proposing to displace English with mass French and Nordic illegal immigration, because PART of their country was invaded by Vikings and Normans before.
Libertarianism is gullies because it's the way for dysgenic future and racial decay. Free business should be free, but taxes should be put in the betterment of the race through eugenics, sport and medicine. Do you mind to see money from 10-15% tax being put into dreams of little White boy to become a hockey champion?

OP is a delusional cuckroach.

> Free business should be free, but taxes should be put in the betterment of the race through eugenics, sport and medicine.

yep

Did you guys kill off the small percentage of lipkas living in Poland?

>This is imperial tradition taken over from the Mongols.
God bless you. The other Russian in this thread is the right wing equivalent of a liberashka. A westernized mankurt that sees what Russia is and what it should be through a Western lens.

You are talking with a literal schizophrenic.
No one NO ONE likes those dipshits in Russia

He isn't the one preaching for ">muh pure race", m8. And he didn't claim to be a Duginist.

His world view is unique. It's not liberalism. It's not conservatism. It's as if he's trying to create his own political philosophy.

Doesn't matter.

They both should be burned alive

...do people actually believe this shit meme?

How uninformed are you retards?

They have a Sharia-run proto-state in their borders and have had to deal with domestic jihadists for decades (uncluding Kadyrov, the former jihadist-turned Putin ally)

Under Putin, Russia has had more deaths due to terrorism per capita than Pakistan.

They've had shit like Beslan school siege and the Moscow theatre hostage crisis which were far worse than any terrorist attack in Europe.

FSB itself warns that Russia's Muslim population, not just caucasus but also the millions of central asian migrant workers, is radicalizing.

More ISIS fighters have come from Russia than from any other non-muslim majority country.

>Do you mind to see money from 10-15% tax being put into dreams of little White boy to become a hockey champion?

I see where you're getting at. But if that 10-15% tax is going someplace, I'd rather it go to the future scientist or innovator than hockey champion.

He uses the rhetoric only they use.
>muh pure race
That's a norm in European nationalist circles. By far intellectually and historically supreme to some civic or eurasianist bullshit. What's you issue with purity? Grandpa fucked cigan and Chausesku send him to prison.

I am muslim in Poland :3 It's great here

>What's your issue with purity?
I have no issue with it because I'm not a westernized mankurt such as you. There is no European or White identity which we should strive to be a part of. Europe is the West and the West is Europe. We are the heirs of Byzantine civilization and we have our own values, way of life and worldview which we should respect and honor.

A full westernization of Russia would only mean its dismemberment. Your strength lies not in petty nationalism, but in traditional imperialism. Do you want Russia to become the new old man of Europe?
youtube.com/watch?v=2xC5drvBCC4

The image is talking about tatar muslims, but yeah, chechens and churkas are scum really

Based Pole strikes again.

>What's you issue with purity?

It's hard to measure. If someone looks Russian at first glance, whether they're 100% or 90%, then they're Russian imho.

>Deporting Asians and chinks will make Russia lose its nuclear arsenal and land resources
Nope, cucky it will give Russian Race more lebensraum.

i frickin love poles

>deporting
We aren't talking about a few thousands, you sperg. You'd only alienate a lot of people and cause more insurrections that will be exploited by foreign powers.

With dimwits such as you, it's a good thing that Putin persecutes nationalists. The fact that the current oligarchy does less harm to Russia than actual nationalists would be able to speaks plenty about the quality of your ilk.

Let's do the math. 15 million of IMMIGRANTS go back to Central Asia. No issue here, just the law. 5 million Chinese go back to China. No issues here, just the law.
28 million of Russian born nomad gooks and Caucaus mountain hill niggers are shipped to China. Why to China? Because if you ship them to Kazakhstan, Central Asia, Azerbajan and Turkey they would easily apply to refugee and asylum status in Europe. If we deport them to China, China would gladly accept new workers and citizens that would speak mandarin in two generation and forcefully undergo Chinification. No way Chinese government would allow them to go to the West.

>implying muslims are reasonable human beings.

>If we deport them to China
Are you sure China is going to accept them? They are trying to curb their demographic boost, not increase it.

And also, in regards to the actual Chinese in the Russian Far East, do you really think the Chinese government doesn't have an interest in them being there? They are more or less colonists that can and will start a conflict if Russo-Chinese relations deteriorate.

It's easy to make grand plans on paper, harder it is to actually execute them.

Best bet is deporting them back to country of origin and having an armed guard around the border.

Trick question OP. There are no good mohamedan death cultists

Because arabs are the worst ever ethnic group.

They destroyed the Sassanid Empire, ruled by persians, which was the last inheritor of Sumerian and Assyrian civilisations. The muslim invasion destroyed any chance for the Middle East to be civilised.

Islam is a brain virus that needs to be eradicated.

They would accept them, because Russia can mandate it and because working aged people is a benefit for them that would be placed under zero child or one child policy.

I believe you're way too idealistic.

>believes in multiracial society
>calls me idealistic
You don't know what China is, cigan. You know nothing about books and manuals written on Russian rich mass deportation experience.