Only good MCU movies have been Iron Man 1, Incredible Hulk, Avengers 1, and Cap movies

>only good MCU movies have been Iron Man 1, Incredible Hulk, Avengers 1, and Cap movies

So why do people pretend all the others weren't shit?

Memes

>Hulk
>Avengers
Opinion discarded

Pleb

>So why do people pretend all the others weren't shit?

Because they weren't. IM2 is the most fun of the Iron Men. GoTG was GOAT. Cap's films have been the high-points of all three phases thus far. TIH was superb. both Thor movies were okay. Ant-Man was crazy, stupid-fun. And Dr. Strange was bretty cool.

Avengers 1 was really neat for what is was the first time around. AoU could've been a little better though. IM3 was disappointing, but still an okay movie.

in too deep also

>Incredible Hulk
>Avengers

>IM2 is the most fun of the Iron Men
Wrong
>GoTG was GOAT
Only if you're not a man
>Thor movies were okay
Two of the worst films ever made

>Why do people have different opinions than me?

stop being 12

Because people have different tastes.

Are you 12?

The only thing that gets me is how people always talk up the MCU like it's the best thing ever when none of the movies are even a fifth as good as Spiderman 2.

So why do you think your opinion matters more than the opinion of others?

Shill damage control at it's best

Raimi is a hack desu

Nice try DC shill

THANKS!

People like you, that have this mission to make this board more like Sup Forums are the TRUE HEORES OF THIS BOARD!

Thanks for acting like Sup Forums! Thanks for bringing Sup Forums memes here!

This sure as hell will improve our board!

People outside of Sup Forums are actual humans with friends and happy lives that can find enjoyment in simple movies, because watching movies is a hobby that only faggots with too much freetime in their hands care about whats considered good or not. You wouldnt understand user.

Ahh the everlasting arrogance of MCU fags...they want so hard to be considered "marvel fans" and are probably so delusional that they believe they actually are....

When they are the opposite

>hurrrr why are you acting like a 4channer on Sup Forums? Sup Forums is for faggots I say on Sup Forums
KYS normie queer

>Anybody calling me out on my shit is a normie queer
Enjoy puberty.

You sound incredibly mad.
The accumulated butthurt of dc failure has taken a toll

>implying

You are a queer

Nobody's explained why the films are bad.

You're trolling.

this was a pretty sneaky bait OP

can't wait for youre next snarky reply.

>none of the movies are even a fifth as good as Spiderman 2.

Spider-Man 2 is mediocre. Way way too much crappy corny love story.

>I'm a queer who bases my judgements on what was once an outsider form of media on popular consensus

Is that better, queer?
You're still not a Marvel fan, I am a Marvel fan, and Marvel fans do not like fucking Disney.

Nobody has explained why they're good either nigger.

Hulk was straight terrible. put GOTG on there instead and we good.

And spider-power erectile dysfunction

Reported for making such a shitty thread.
Go hurt animals for attention faggot we dont care mom doesnt like you and stepdad fucks while you're sleep.

Come on man, you did the false flagging thing earlier, at least try to be creative at your shit posting.

>I am a Marvel fan, and Marvel fans do not like fucking Disney

i lost my official unofficial marvel fan handbook.

can i use yours?

You have to be older than 25

It's a fine thread, stop being a shill faggot. People are allowed to dislike these shit films

Guardians was great. Thor 1 was mediocre at worst, and no worse than Incredible Hulk. Doctor Strange and Ant-Man only seem worse than Iron Man 1 because they use a similar formula. Iron Man 2 is dumb, but it's fun dumb.
You're right about Thor 2/Avengers 2/Iron Man 2/Iron Man 3 being objectively shit, though. But that's four out of fourteen movies so far. The others weren't high art, but they were fun and translated the comics decently.

You know, I think Venom was actually creepier when he had regular human teeth rather than those dripping fangs.

Avengers is good because it tied up six movies and helped form an interconnected universe.

Hulk is good because Edward Norton

DANCE OFF. YOU AND ME!!!

I have never seen someone properly explain why this scene was inappropriate.

>Furthest thing from ran-dumb, it's set up not only throughout the movie with aliens not understanding human culture but also in the scene itself: before Ronan is even revealed as being alive again the tapedeck is shown to have survived the crash and is playing in the background
>Quill doesn't even defeat Ronan with a dance-off, nor he was legitimately challenging him to one. The entire thing was a last-minute ruse to distract Ronan while Rocket and Drax reassembled the bomb
>The other characters react more or less how you would expect them to. The team is shown exchanging worrying looks beforehand as if to signal one final push is in order, but this is all Quill manages to pull out of his ass. Gamora has no idea how to react other than to refuse Quill's offer and keep the onus on him
>entire thing is symbolic of how the Guardians are constantly out of their league and can't defeat their woefully overpowered enemies through conventional means: neither Rocket's "moon-destroying bomb" nor dropping a ship on his head is enough to stop Ronan, so how could they possibly defeat him in a fistfight? the only solution is another of Quill's patented asspull plans

There was literally nothing out of place about this scene. The only reason you fags hate it is because normies liked it.

It was out of place because nobody would face an intergalactic world ending threat with a dance off

And it's fucking gay, and you're a fucking girl so your opinion is not valid since you never read a comic book prior to getting into the MCU if at all period

>It was out of place because nobody would face an intergalactic world ending threat with a dance off

I just explained how the dance-off was only a means to an end, not an end itself. Terrible riposte.

>And it's fucking gay, and you're a fucking girl so your opinion is not valid since you never read a comic book prior to getting into the MCU if at all period

Right, this was so out of place compared to, say, Star-Lord distracting Thanos by trying to get him to eat a Cosmic Cube in Thanos Imperative.

Miss me with that "no true comic fan" bullshit. I'd wager I've read more Star-Lord and GOTG comics than you ever will.

>People that dont shit on MCU films are shill faggots
>In same post says someone has to be older than 25 to be a "Marvel fan"
So much butthurted edgyness.
Is this Sup Forums finally becoming Sup Forums?

Raimi is not a hack though

he knows his shit and takes pretty good shots

28 sempai

give me your fucking handbook nerd

Becausd while the other movies may.be mediocre, they were at least entertaining and all make a pretty cohesive cinematic universe that the good movies can draw from.

From a production standpoint, it's impressive how many risks Marvel took and how successful they've been in relation to the risks they've taken. Even then, if a certain movie is underwhelming, for the kost part the designs for the superheroes are top notch. Mark XLV is easily my favorite Iron Man suit, comics, movies, and all.

>Miss me with that "no true comic fan" bullshit. I'd wager I've read more Star-Lord and GOTG comics than you ever will.

I'll never read any of them because I only read super hero comics, so I guess you got me there....I guess GOTG is just for fukking faggots all around

Sup Forums became Sup Forums the moment you MCU shills invaded

Raimi is a hack, he hasn't done anything good other than Evil Dead

>I don't read comics but I'm going to accuse others of not reading them so I don't have to present an actual argument

You can't make this shit up.

Okay let's get something straight here

All of the Iron Man movies are good, but 2 is just okay. Hulk is okay. All 3 Cap movies are good and TWS is the best by far. Guardians is great. Ant-Man is good. The rest are bad, ranging from bland to awful.

The upcoming movies all look pretty good based on the directors, I'll have to wait until we know more about Captain Marvel before I get any hype though.

Family romps, is all they are. Some people just want their characters taken more seriously. Doesnt mean i adore DCs approach.
Strange really was somr shit though. I felt true embarrassment for anyone who laughed at that shit, or truly believed their character was represented on screen

You didn't read GOTG shit till you saw the movie, this is a fact....because nobody fucking did

I first discovered GOTG here on Sup Forums in 2010 when Thanos Imperative was wrapping things up. That was two years before the movie was even announced, newfag.

No you didn't. Poseur.

>Being this stupid

Sup Forums has always loved cosmic Marvel. Go fuck yourself.

Lol, you sure showed me, Mr. "I talk shit about books I've never read."

>Cosmic Marvel
>What is Annihilation
What a pleb, please OP bless us all and drink bleach.

>So why do people pretend all the others weren't shit?
Huh? That makes no sense. How could people that don't even know you pretend that you think something wasn't shit?

I still haven't seen the origin of this gif

I always thought Iron Man 1 was overrated. Its just okay.

wouldn't a poser have said that they always liked GOTG? instead of admitting to jumping in at the literal tail end of a run that was widely storytimed and enjoyed on Sup Forums in the early 2010s?

>I have an opinion
>why is the world pretending that everything I think isn't true
Have you perhaps considered that you're a narcissist?

Why's she recording that woman getting her daily workout done?