What did Sup Forums thought of this?

What did Sup Forums thought of this?

Is English your second language?

It was pretty bad. It wasn't an American Hustle level conjob, but their was no call for the level of praise and attention it recieved.

Sup Forums is a shitskin board wyte boi

I'm too stupid to understand it, but I still liked it.

Hated only by capeshit watchers

What did you think of the ending? I think he died but it symbolizes how his daughter finally sees him for who he is as he "soars" to stardom and death.

I loved it because of the themes, the subtext, the commentary, and the message.

A movie for snobs and movie critics

Better to read non fiction for 2 hours. More entertaining

Very Lovecraftian

I really liked it but a lot of it is due to the fact I enjoy Keaton and Norton.
It had some great scenes and themes, sorta overrated imho but I'll watch it again for sure

I thought it was a fun watch.

Lol nice bait

Pretentious as fuck

nice one you closet racist pathetic beta male

birdman? more like tour-de-forced

the virtuosity on display evidently is enough for many to praise this stunt to the sky, but even that virtue isn't all it's cracked up to be: a lot of the performances suffer as the result of the long-take format. keaton's teeth-grinding approach is up and down, and emma stone appears completely lost without the editorial control afforded by traditional cutting. (norton on the other hand is a force of nature and puts everyone else in the cast to shame)
the script is riddled with "punchy" lines that whiff terribly, and the "enigmatic" final shot is a copout (especially frustrating because the film teases us over and over again with faux-suicides).

but mostworst is that the film is a daisy chain of potshots. this is meant to be an "incisive" film but it's more like a manic stabbing at an empty pillowcase with a butterknife. what exactly is this film's perspective, besides the fact that everyone and everything is riddled with bullshit? the only truth "birdman" actually clarifies is that inarritu's purview is hopelessly jaundiced and pathetic. this junk isn't really inside riggan thompson's head (despite the gimmick-laden scenes of "introspection"), it's just underneath his wig. a simpleminded piece of unenjoyable trash whose countless shortcomings are masked by competent execution of choices made in the pre-production process, and in some ways one of 2014s worst releases.

nice adjectives captain autismo

>People calling birdman pretentious
>Other thread people call There Will Be Blood pretentious
Are you guys just fucking retarded? I am by no means smart and both of these films are easy to grasp.

a film can be easy to understand and still be pretentious

Gimmicky movie with nice frog girl.

BANTI

Anything I don't like is pretentious you dumb redditcuck