LOL

LOL

this one's always good for a laugh!

This one's actually funny tho.
I get that Sup Forums's really triggered by anything even remotely resembling feminism, but the joke is about the pretty boy emo kids that make those cringey posts about all girls being beautiful

>skip text in panel 2 and 3, thinking that's the point
>mfw I was supposed to read all that shit.

So the joke is that he's a white knight fedoralord, right? We're supposed to find him ridiculous and lame?

really accelerates mental function

The joke was that it was semi-relevant to like fucking 10 years ago and what chan culture used to be, although unfunny
The joke now is OP's entire life

sonyfags btfo

Is this loss?

haha

what did he mean by this?

heh

god i hate this cuck.

The one on the right is supposed to be the funny, sensible one right?
Right?

Kek.

2016 was a good year.

>I should've stayed
>I should've left sooner
fuck

I don't get it?

What if I wrestled the girl, took the emp cannon and then used it on every person I came across?

Not so smart now, Mr. Fedora man.

why don't comic authors understand that putting this shit in comics is terrible

DUDE THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD LMAO

>As someone who likes nerdy girls
>Strip boils down to "Don't make bad jokes to women because it's wrong, don't do it so there's more women for me to bang"

I'm gonna be honest and say I like the OP comic. Although I don't usually read that series.

because they make money for sitting around all day drawing stick figures while you guys get impotently riled up over it on obscure anonymous message boards

That's pretty funny

Holy cringe batman.

>Dude, she's hot. Is she single?

BASED CHAIR DUDE

>I'm an undergraduate in physics. I only mention this to stress that I know what I'm talking about
Cringe.

Tits or gtfo.

>>I'm an undergraduate in physics. I only mention this to stress that I know what I'm talking about

Fucking really? Why would he even say that,cringe-fuck

I would guess he's trying to show how trying to be responsible for other people's happiness is toxic to you, and you should look out for yourself first, which is true. Shitty representation though.

Wow this guy just comes across as a pretentious cunt.

Are there screenshots or records of any kind of his reaction to the results?

Who was making her do any of those things to begin with?
Was it something she chose to do herself?
I think it may have been

How about "make up makes you look like an old lady in clown drag and makes your skin shrivel up and die like my dick when I look at you in that shit".

>societal standards don't exist