Arr there any movies where rich black millionaires complain about oppression and reject the anthem of the country that...

Arr there any movies where rich black millionaires complain about oppression and reject the anthem of the country that made them impossibly rich?

wow, I'm so fooled by the take a knee campaign and these wedge driving 'racist' threads.

jk...sage and hide

>Trump literally has overpaid black men bending the knee
You can't make up this timeline.

Straight outta Compton

what are you even trying to say

WE

wut

What a waste of good dubs, shame on you OP you filthy faggot.

I want reddit nazis to leave

>giving a shit about gets
fuck off back to for a few more years, newfag piece of shit

Wrong board senpai. But you already knew that.

>only the literal most unfortunate person on the planet can complain and only about things that directly affect them

Also the implication that people like OP care about what poor black people have to say.

Back to pol little boy, take your hivemind drivel posts with you

Weakest form of protesting that I have ever seen tbqhwy

Yes I totally agree with all of my friends in this thread who speka out against those sub-human black-Americans!

Donald Trump is a-ok and continues to deliver on all of his campaign promises such as Day 1 Obamamcare repeal and the complete destruction of ISIS!

>not being a newfag who gives a shit about gets is Sup Forums
kill yourself

you're talking about it, so it works on some level

So weak that Trump can't stop being triggered by it.

I'm not talking about what they're protesting though, which presumably is what they want to be talked about.

They're protesting Trump not opression.

>muh russia
keep beating that drum user we both know drumpf will be impeached any day now.

It's very telling that fucking NFL-players are the moral/intellectual leaders of the Left and their agenda.

NFL-players are literally a tier below Pro-Wrestling celebrities in terms of intelligence. There's a reason they go fucking bankrupt five years after retiring. Sometimes earlier.

They're literally paid to sustain compound brain-injuries.

Truly the leadership the SJW's deserve.

Why isn't that shitsack cuckerberg crying about political-ads funded by Saudi Arabia, Israel, European countries, etc.?

It's fucking hilarious to see the Left pretend to care about "propaganda" when they literally own the entirety of both media and academia to turn-out goose-stepping little SJW shock-troops. They literally only care about "propaganda" when they feel it negatively affects Hillary.

>Trump mentioned it, that means he is le triggered.

He's not the one literally virtue-signalling in the middle of a football game.

fun fact: all football players who enter retirement end up broke

>all football players
ehh most do, but some of the white ones know how to either save money or invest

>He's not the one literally virtue-signalling in the middle of a football game.
No he's just virtue-signalling on twitter about le flag and le anthem.

>They're protesting Trump

Literally why?
Are they STILL butthurt he won the election?

Are there any movies about retards who complain about nonviolent peaceful protests in a democratic and fair society

>he's just virtue-signalling

He's not the one that started this. Your faggy BLM-cock-sucking spoiled man-babies did. Stop getting mad that they are being rightly criticized.

Well he's a white male, that's enough. That's basically all it comes down to.

How much money so you think they had growing up?
How much money do you think all the guys they played with at high school and college have?
In any case do you need to be poor to point out injustice? Sounds to me that you don't want rich people protesting because people take notice of them. Poor people can be ignored until they become so desperate they start rioting and then you can admonish them since rioting is legitimately not an acceptable form of protest.
Also aren't footballers not even paid that much? It's the biggest league in the US and the richest single national league in any sport but the guys have very short careers, contracts that aren't guaranteed and aren't paid as much as the other major US sports. And in return they have to wear helmets so can't develop a personal brand and make money that way and they get their brains destroyed but the nfl can't even pay for ex-pro's healthcare.

Although I have to agree that politics should stay out of sports. The nfl guys might be justified in this case but a much greyer topic could come up

WUZ

see This has nothing to do with the election, dumb fuck.

>Chimp Lives Matter
>nonviolent
>peaceful

No, there aren't any movies about Liberal """counter-protesters""" that feel the need to show up to every Trump Rally, Freedom of Speech Rally, etc.

Oh wait, you said "complain about". For a second I thought you said "show up to assault people/throw bricks/spray children with mace".

>muh free speech

You retards were literally crying less than a month ago about how Freedom of Speech needs to be done away with because people you don't like were using it.

You're right. We should be thankful that the Left is choosing to """protest""" this way, considering it's the first time their """protests""" have been peaceful in the last 18 fucking months.

SLAVEZ

Pro tip the nfl and trump are both faglords

I'm glad America is now focusing on the groups that are truly oppressed, i.e. sub-intelligent blacks that literally get paid millions upon millions of dollars to chase a fucking ball down a field, that would literally starve to death on a street if they lived in any non-western country.

>faggy BLM-cock-sucking spoiled man-babies
wew lad

>NFL players are protesting because they personally feel oppressed
How can you be this dense?

>The Left owns the media and academia
Take your anti-psychs man. Also while we're dealing with baseless conspiracy theories, 9/11 wasn't an inside job and there's no white genocide.
>This is totally about free speech! Ignore the swastikas and racial slurs!
Also no kids have been maced and if you don't want to be assaulted don't start the fights.

>You have to respect my right to kneel and disrespect the national anthem, the fans and America but I don't have to respect your right to get offended and disapprove of what I did. Now buy more tickets and merchandise you filthy goyim.

>fagging-up a football game that's supposed to be about football because you're a virtue-signalling attention-whore with a third-grader's understanding of politics due to your repeated brain-injuries
How can you be this dense?

I have conviction. I have beliefs. They are in centrism. Your bipartisan, black & white shit is crap.

This whole kneeling situation is so freaking stupid... and dangerous. I hope it serves as a massive redpill for the masses. When will people learn that giving into marxist tactics little by little is exactly how marxist subversion works? Never give them and inch,as their goal is gaining miles inch by inch, their "long march" through our traditions and institutions.

Trump understands that America is an extremely diverse amalgamation of cultures and beliefs and the only thing binding us all together is the United States' ideal of the democratic republic. This is why we begin our sporting events by recommitting ourselves to a higher ideal than our individual differences and beliefs... the ideals of America and 1776.

We play the anthem and show respect to the flag before each game to remind everyone on the "red team" and the "blue team", and everyone in between, that we are all Americans and this is just a friendly competition.

Refusing to participate in that clearly marks you as not a holder of the American ideal, thus a subversive and an outsider. If we as a people don't continue to value and hold on to that higher ideal of Americanism... what do we have?

>The Left doesn't basically own the Media and Academia at this point.
I guess if you want to play pretend I can't stop you.

isn't this kind a terrible way to protest Trump and the general ">be american >get shot" situation? if euro nations who hate each other can stand for each other's anthems but you can't even stand for your own national anthem it makes you look like an asshole who hates your own country

if I was their PR guy I would be on suicide watch

>Also no kids have been maced
Hispanic children were pepper-sprayed by "Anti-Trump protesters" at a rally in San Antonio.

>if you don't want to be assaulted don't start the fights.
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Liberals are the ones that literally show up to their opponent's rallies in the first place to start shit. They frequently listed that as a goal on their fucking public Twitter feeds during the election.

>he thinks niggerball players bending the knee has anything to do with racism
In reality, they have accepted King Stannis I Baratheon as the rightful King of the Andals, Rhyonar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm and have sworn undying fealty to Azor Ahai reborn.

>I can just dismiss all activism I disagree with by labeling it virtue-signalling

Its really funny that the trumptards and alt right think this is about “disrespecting” the flag. Its amazing how out of touch and clueless Republicans really are.

>This is totally about free speech! Ignore the swastikas and racial slurs!

You mean the ones you faggots keep imagining in order to justify your violence?

This has literally become the modus operandi of the Left.
>It's ok to attack nazis
>Also, everyone i don't like is a nazi
>free for all!
>no, they're nazis i swear! i heard one of them say "nigger", trust me

By all means, keep trying to murder people with bike-locks at Freedom of Speech rallies while trying to pretend that you're on the "non-violent" side.

Kind of like how the Left dismisses literally fucking everything that opposes them as """racism"""?

Fuck off back to your cunny threads.

They are mad Obama isn't president anymore even though it's impossible for him to run again

>NO MOM, IT'S ACTIVISM, I'M NOT JUST DOING IT FOR ATTENTION, SHUT UP!!!!