CLONE CONSPIRACY #3 SPOILERS FROM BC COMMENTS SECTION

CLONE CONSPIRACY #3 SPOILERS FROM BC COMMENTS SECTION

bleedingcool.com/2016/12/06/tomorrows-clone-conspiracy-3-will-probably-spoiled-watch/

According to one of the posters there, Jackal is unmasked as Ben Reilly

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_cloning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not a spoiler when we all knew it.

Yeah, but it's really more of a courtesy spoiler.

Ooooh nooo, really?!? I would have /never/ guessed /that/!

Literally everyone saw it coming

The only way this can make sense is if he's been brainwashed, so that probably won't be the case.

Hey there loyal readers, remember that character that you liked and got killed off, well he's back and he's a bad guy, fuck you.

>the only clone missing is the masked one
What a twiiiiist

All we need is for him to bring back Peter's dead daughter only to watch her die.

Fuck this shitty event, Ben had a sad death, let him rest away from shitty writers.

NO WAY I CAN"T BELIEVE THE THING PEOPLE GUESSED WOULD HAPPEN ACTUALLY HAPPENED

The cover showing Anubis Jackal fighting against Furry Jackal made it even more obvious than it already was.

Or Uncle Ben
Or even both.

Wouldn't it be a clone of Ben Reilly since the original kind of turned into dust? So it's a clone of a clone.

No no, these new creations aren't clones, they are perfect genetic copies made from the originals DNA, and imprinted with their memories !

Definitely not Clones, man

SCANBRO
SCANBRO
SCANBRO

The reasoning is that Ben wants to bring Uncle Ben back.

This already kindof happened in Scarlet Spider.

Why
Why is this event a thing
Why is this happening
What did we do to deserve this

Clone Uncle Ben and clone baby forced to fight to the death.

I'm shocked

I really am.

Slott is truly the greatest writer of our generation

I think Slott has just run out of ideas and is just looking for old or random stuff now. Honestly, Slott needs to take a break away from the main Spidey book. Maybe work on small stories. He'll never do it though, but that's what should happen.

I haven't followed it entirely but wasn't the clone Gwen actually Spider Gwen? And then some zombie apocalypse happened. I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Pymtron.

This isn't written by Morrison, you can follow it pretty easily, user.

I think that a bunch of people got that already in issue 1, there was a clone about everyone except for Ben.

>bad guy.

Nope, he actually wants to make Peter's life better. Problem is that one of his Jackal clones is the actually the real Miles Warren, who's been pulling strings from behind the scenes.

He has no money, he can't storytime for us anymore.

That's actually a really good idea. Slott writes a good Pym and Pymtron is an interesting concept waiting for a writer

Okay, so in a bunch of alternate universes, Jackal's thing is causing sort of zombies, Kaine and Spider-Gwen know this, so they try to find a cure. 616 is just starting to get to an outbreak, but it's still early enough to be prevented.
Jackal already "resurrected" 616 Gwen Stacy, so Spider-Gwen basically kidnapped her and took her place to infiltrate the group.

>they are perfect genetic copies made from the originals DNA
So ... clones?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_cloning

>I think S̶l̶o̶t̶t̶ Marble has just run out of ideas and is just looking for old or random stuff now.
Fixed.

Yep. Slott's Pym gave zero fucks, imagine how awesome absolute madman he would be with Ultron/without meds.

If this turns out to be legit, I assume Slott will reveal that it wasn't really Ben who died at the end of the Clone Saga.

That doesnt make sense, the kingpin identified the Jackal for the sound of his voice, Peter has been hearing his voice, he would know if the Jackal was actually Ben Reilly

Doc Ock did as well. Connors even said that Jackal had the same scent as Warren.

I'm guessing Anubis Jackal is using some kind of techno-babble to alter his voice and smell.

OH WOW! The Jackal turns out to be a the only dead character who hasn't been shown in any previews or promotions for the book?! WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT!

Also makes more sense with Kaine coming back.
...is Silver Sable still dead?

what?

that clone saga with no marriage,no pregnancy?
If this turns out to be legit, I assume Slott its retard for make things so obvius?

>well he's back and he's a bad guy, fuck you.
I feel like this is a running trend with Dan Slott.

>I think Slott has just run out of ideas and is just looking for old or random stuff now.
That's the whole point of Slott's run. He wants to make the biggest Spider-Man run by running through every bit of Spider-Man Lore. It's a wonder why he hasn't brought Judas Traveler back!

maybe judas is the jackal?

Rhino turned out to not be dead (he isn't a clone, it's the real deal), so who knows.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if he were.

Hey Peter, stop hitting yourself

Well, that's hopeful.

So, what is left for Dan Slott to go with Spider-Man?
>>Everyone in NYC becomes Spider-Man
>>Every Spider-Man teams up
>>Every dead Spider Character comes back.
Like, you gotta hit a wall eventually for how much you can mine the franchise for gimmicks.

The twist will then be later that it's not Ben Reilly but Miles in a Ben/Peter clone body.

Still got time for the Spidercide reveal. It'd make up for his omission in Spiderverse.

>It's a wonder why he hasn't brought Judas Traveler back!
Slott has actually said that he wants to use every element of Spidey's history EXCEPT for Judas Traveller and Mindworm.

Everyone and their mothers knew about this reveal.

I'm not a regular reader and I did see it coming. I think it was the writers point, actually.

The question is who was the one who made the cloning process went wrong and zombie viral-ish. It probably wasn't his actual intention, and there's probably another villain, an actual villain, behind it.

Also, this Ben may be from another Earth, even.

>Spiderman turns evil

>What is Superior Spider-Man?

Disappointed that it wasn't Uncle Ben.

Seeing this I let out the biggest No Shit Sherlock in my life.

He was way too young to be Uncle Ben in the first place.

That's the joke, idiot.

I thought these was a neat idea back when Sup Forums used to have "Parker-Bros" thread about Kaine, Ben and Peter teaming up, but then fucking Spider-Verse came out and it was shit.
Whatever good idea you might have, its better to keep it to yourself unless you want Slott to fuck it in the ass while you watch.

We wanted a good, sequential, consistent interactions between the three of the,. We didn't get that at all. Instead, we got a trainwreck of a story that was all over the place and consisted in a lot of isolated stuff across, what? 4 books?

It's Bleeding Cool tho, they would "reveal" the Earth is flat for clickbait purposes

Kaine's not gonna like this...

It wasn't the writers, though, it was the ones on the comments section.

Slott needs to go

>Mirage in the preview

I can't look at him without remembering how much of a gigantic dickbag Boomerang is.

Yeah, where the fuck is he anyway? And where are Peters parents?

>Make Scarlet Spiders during Spiderverse to give one last hurray to Ben Reilly
>"lol let's make him the Jackal now"

Just fuck off.

Assuming he is Ben, and assuming Slott isn't dickish enough to immediately kill him off again, where does he go from here? Will he be redeemed or will he get the Black Cat treatment?

So I read, but what's that one guy going from? Could just as easily be read as wishful thinking

>Peter's dead daughter
She was miscarried.

Much like most Marvel characters these days.

This is almost as bad as everyone calling that Cap is being played the Red Skull or that the Arkham Knight is Jason Todd because it's just that obvious

>Arkham Knight is Jason Todd
I'm still mad.

Well, that fight's pretty one-sided. Even with inherited spider-powers, Peter's newborn daughter is no match for a full-grown adult.

if we keep calling for him, he'll show up and tell us what happened

SCANBRO

SCANBRO

SCANBRO

SCANBRO

I thought that turned out to be Kraven

The jackal in green in ben, but this one is reality.

They swapped minds.

How did Ben even died? The last thing I read of him was that issue in which he gets possessed by the Carnage symbiote.

Goblin Glider to the back while saving Peter. Has even more of an impact since he believed he was the original and Peter was the clone.

Meh. marvel is shit right now

Why would Slott do this to the Parker brothers?

Shit. I did not needed these feels.

The ending is even worse. Since it seems like some people have never read the issue, I will storytime it in an hour.

He already did kinda.
He mentioned the twist yesterday and the ending to Champions #3

>in an hour
Fuck I could do it now. It's somewhat satisfying end until they brought Norman back again for the Gathering of Five.

>Gathering of Five
Is that the weird magic shit and brought back Aunt May?

Yes.

What did Kaine mean by this?

>bring back ben to kill him off
what sin did ben commit

Link to the thread?

K, so does this have any significant impact beyond Peter going wtf?

>Things any non-casual reader already knew.

Gee, Slott! You sure are good at those wacky twists!

In light of the recent news that Ben Reilly might be the Jackal in Clone Conspiracy, I thought I might as well storytime one of the defining moments for both Ben and Peter, Ben's death. Seems like a good chuck of people aren't aware of how Ben died, a good portion of Sup Forums might have not even been alive when this issue was released. Let us travel back to December 1996, twenty years ago, this month in the final stages of Clone Saga. Mary Jane is pregnant and Ben Reilly is Spider-Man and under the belief is the original Peter Parker and Peter Parker is a clone.

>Why is this happening
Because Slott bullied Nick Lowe into letting him do it.

Slott has been trying to get this story through editorial for years, according to interviews. All of his previous editors told him to fuck off because it was a stupid idea.

>I think that a bunch of people got that already in issue 1

People have been saying this even before issue #1, pretty much since it was announced the Jackal was coming back with a new look.

> Mrs. Lane
> Lois Lane

WTF?!