MFF Storytime: Asgard Edition

Since MFF is down for update maintenance, now's as good a time as any for a storytime.

Going to do some Warriors Three stories from Marvel Fanfare, but first: Unworthy Thor #1.

Nice

First for Unworthy Thor design is shit
',;^]

I'm glad that Bill is in this, one less face to look at that has Coipel's offputting style.

You mean the one he has on right now or the one he's going to end up with by the end? Because shirtless Thor is best Thor, but yeah, the new design is pretty mediocre other than Ultimate Mjolnir.

Always loved the Ultimate Mjolnir design.

Dude don't spoil the ending for people who haven't seen it yet.

Next issue comes out tomorrow.

And now a step back to some lighter fare courtesy of the classic Marvel anthology: Marvel Fanfare.

Wow, Beta Ray Bill in a Thor story? Such a huge spoiler. The issue has been out for weeks.

There has to be at least one page missing here

Sup Forums has such rude people.

Then go back to /vg/

Shit, this page hit the file size limit and didn't upload. Hadn't noticed it. My bad. Unfortunately, too many pages to delete so sorry about that folks (last time I tried to delete too many pages in quick succession, I got banned for a day mid-storytime so not gonna try that again).

It's been like two weeks user

OK, there we go. Here's the last 2-3 pages in the proper order.

Now back to your previously scheduled Volstagg.

>Always loved the Ultimate Mjolnir design.

yeah me too, so it will not bother me if he will use it for some time. The important thing is to get him out from the emo phase. Because that bother me a lot.

I don't like both of them desu. Best Thor is worthy and armored. Not shirtless hobo or Red Hood.

What's rude about talking about the comic?

Yeah, I've had more than enough "waaah if I'm not worthy of Mjolnir then I'm not even worthy of my own NAME!" shit for one lifetime. I don't mind a serious Thor, but all the sulking is just tiresome.

I'm skipping the pin-ups for these issues, but that said, the Mignola pin-ups from this particular issue are awesome and worth checking out. I might post them at the end of the thread.