Sideline half of her team for the benefit of Bendis' event

>Sideline half of her team for the benefit of Bendis' event
>Cancel her series in the midst of said event
>Continue to profit off of her in mobile tat

Singularity deserves better than this

Maybe if two million players buy Singularity shit in mobile game, she'll get her solo ongoing.

America better not try to steal Carol away from Jess.

that reminds me, is there an ice-controlling gal in the marvel universe? DC has Killer Frost (and probably other female ice-wielders, i dunno) but I can't think of any in the Marvel U.

And not cheats like the Idie girl who does temperature manipulation. Just good ole' ice powers.

No.

>mfw finally deleted this piece of shit "game" during the Strange event
The waifus weren't worth it.

Do alternate universes count?

Which member of A-Force should she move in with, guys?
And why is it __Nico__?

I deleted it after the GoTG event

The entire game is just babysitting the app for the chance to see some mildly funny dialouge

Medusa

Anyone have that image with Thompson talking about how they didn't tell her what was happening in the event and just forced the tie in.

Winner by default basically
Dazzler and Medusa will be too busy with Inhumans Vs. X-Men to be friends
Carol's a fascist Roman Reigns
And having a cheerful, optimistic character around would interfere with Marvel/Bendis' plans to make She-Hulk into Jessica Jones 2.0

No she doesn't.
She was boring, too cutesy nonsense wrapped up with the "Broken, super powerful waifu" trope.
I was super excited for A-Force, and I kind of liked it while Wilson was writing, but you could see where Bennett took the wheel, and then Thompson came on and it was a hate crime to the concept of storytelling.

So why does Singularity look like the female version of the Beyonder?

She's a living pocket universe. Basically a babby eternity, hence... well, looking like Eternity/the Beyonder/any given "woooo cosmic" character.

>is there an ice-controlling gal in the marvel universe?
Not technically, but Bobby's a literal faggot now.

Crystal isn't strictly ice but she can use it.

Eh, the book was kinda obviously scrambling in the torrent of events that pitched characters against each other when the book needed them to get along.
Turns out that happens if you have just about every factions on your team.
Still, the last few chapters were actually quite cool and they had some love fore Elsa as well as Dazzler Thor which was a damn cool concept that made me hate what we ended up with in 616-8 even more.

>that femloki
Also
>stop playing game this summer
>turns out Brother Voodoo now has an interaction with Wasp where he tickles her using a voodoo doll
>this is my fetish

.... fuck

What even fucking is she?
I've read both series and still find myself woefully uninformed on that front. I've heard theory and assumption, but nothing concrete in the comics.

I'm a sucker for Nico Minoru appearances, so I hoped on for her.

I'll probably regret it eventually but for now, I am contented.

Runaways is getting a TV show user! She'll be back.

She's a sentient pocket universe. Think Baby Eternity.

That was the theory/assumption yes.
But like... what's the backstory to that? What universe is she? How'd she come to sentience? Why'd she survive the Incursions when so many other didn't? Since we didn't get a clear answer on this straight out of the gate I assumed it was being saved for later on.

>I assumed it was being saved for later on
Probably was but hey
>CWII
>CANCELLED
Womp womp.

She was apparently born in the friction between worlds that formed Battleworld and remained as kind of a heel after the multiverse was restored.
She seems to have kinda drifted through realities before being drawn towards 616 where her friends, or the people who were friends in another iteration of existence, went.
Might be she has some kind of role to play at some point, but it will probably be some time (and page space with her) yet before we find out what her deal is.

They clearly had no intention of quickly uncovering anything about her or we would have gotten to know something. Anything, really.
But that is not tied to A-Force by any means. She could basically turn up anywhere with a handwave. If nobody but Wilson is interested, maybe she turns up in Ms Marvel. Kamala could do with a safe arc right about now.
And a new teleporter to go say her sorries in Wakanda when she just so has to turn to Black Panther because he is probably the only guy on the Ultimates she even knows where to find, really. Since she has a problem involving an entity of clearly cosmic nature.

>not using the hack to get past Tinyco's bullshit.

If you don't play your games on an android or an emulator, you have only yourself to blame

I just want her shipped with Starbrand already.

That kind of sex would literally rip holes in reality!

But.. but cripplefu!

>She was apparently born in the friction between worlds that formed Battleworld and remained as kind of a heel after the multiverse was restored.
Neat. This from Wilson's Twitter or what?

No, it's just kinda the only explanation I have, considering what we know.
We have a giant event of colliding worlds.
And out of that plops a universe-girl.
Stands to reason that she is related to that.
And given the method by which the multiverse was restored, she'd have to kinda be a bit of residual mass since she is neither part of the things that were restored nor of those that were destroyed.
I'm just guessing and summarising what we have seen.
In the second A-Force book she awakened drifting through 616 and looked for familiar stuff.
Also Antimatter was there and apparently a negative charge equivalent to her, which kinda makes sense, I guess.
It would be a physical necessity that matter plopping into existence would create an equal amount of antimatter, or something?
I mean, realistically speaking everything concerning her logic is far beyond human understanding of how physics works.
It's all just shit that kinda sounds right and vaguely science-y, anyway.

So yeah, that's just the comic pages in close cooperation with my rectum.

I'll take it. Appreciated, user.

Deleted it in the start of the Strange event.

I can only hope that is the case . . .

And that it's not Hopeless.

...But like, you can see my point yeah? All we have are the pieces, glue not included.

Welcome to comics.
Maybe next year we get an answer as to why the fuck Thor is "unworthy" right now.

YEAHHHHH!!!

There's never been any doubt in my mind that we would find that one out, though. There's another movie coming up and Portman's fucked off, they'd have to kill Jane and give Thor his hammer back sooner or later. With the same guy writing, most likely.
This series ended before ever giving a clear answer. And went through 3 writers in the short time it WAS around. There's no promise that we'll ever get an answer, or, for that matter, whether Singularity will even appear again. EVER.

Eh, I wouldn't worry too much with Wilson still around.
That looks like one of her babies and I guess she will be around.
But do we really need to know the exact way she came to be?
It's irrelevant to her arc. Thor's reasoning is the central question behind everything in his books for years, which makes it really infuriating that we are simply not told.

He only liked her because of cosmic hormones controlling both of them and he dumped her because it was a form of rape.
Really, Singularity is a much better girl for him.

She's a fucking loli.
...Shit this is gonna be our own "1,000 year old vampire" isn't it.

Eh, what is the legal age for sentient universes?
And how do you count the reformation of reality since she has existed in a state beyond space and time, which is infinite and immediate at the same time.
Note that she actually experienced that as opposed to just waking up and nothing really seems to have happened.

legal age, 16-18 depending on your jurisdiction.

realistically, the age of consent should depend on when the sentient being is deemed capable of adult decision-making. If we figured out a Matrix-style learning method that forced-matured our kids in the space of a couple of years, the age of consent would hafta adjust to deal with adult brains in pedo-sized bodies. who cares at that point when there is no harm, the entire reason of the taboo is that screwing a child fucks them up

Is Dazzler not in this because XMen are forbidden?

There's Idie, a mutant who can do ice with one hand, fire with the other.

But she's a mutant, so she doesn't matter anymore.

The point is she's not a human and not from earth, or subject to time in the same way.
And she is the only one of her kind.
There would be no law governing sex with her.
If she can and would have sex in any way humans could partake in.

so have they added Squirrel Girl yet?

Your, way to late to get in on that.

There was that bulldyke Sanna Strand AKA Frostbite in the Runaways mini during Secret Wars

There lies exactly the problem. You can only use the emulator if you play on the android

You can always get them to transfer your save file