I will never understand people who drink alcohol, smoke or use drugs...

I will never understand people who drink alcohol, smoke or use drugs. I also hate the fact that one has to drink alcohol in certain social situations in order to not be labeled as "that guy". Why do people desire for temporary highs while you could function at your fullest for free by staying sober?

Because sometimes I just want to feel numb

Because people are weak

I completely understand your point. I never smoke but drink because it's fun to destroy my balance in my mind.

they dont have protestant mentality

sometimes. like 1 time in month

Then go to sleep

Everyone uses drugs to some extent. I'm sure you use caffeine at least once a week.

If alcohol and tobacco aren't your fancy maybe look into something like phenibut for having a really good time once or twice a week.

Hey man we tried the whole "respecting other people's choices" thing and ya'll cried about it being political correctness.

>Everyone uses drugs to some extent.

nope. I know someone that don't drink coffee,alcohol or smoke.

Brave New World

i've never been able to understand why people like to do that shit

what type of person are you if you're unable to have a good time or feel relaxed without the use of weed, coke, alcohol etc?

i drank alcohol once and ended up vomiting and feeling like shit the next day, who enjoys that?

Because it feels good, simple as that. Doesn't matter where you get your kicks from, all happiness is fleeting.

jesus people here are rly massive nu males fags. tee hee muh health. we live too long cunts. you are not fit anyway so dont pretend that u dont want to waste your body. you are just basement dwelling cunts

Ummm didnt you guys have the highest rate of alcohol deaths this year? I swear i read an article on it. Regardless, if you cant trust yourself with a beer, how do you expect other people to give you their trust?

I like to blame my inability to accomplish anything with my life on being inebriated for a short amount of tie, that is to say, I can't be held accountable for my actions if I can blame it on the liquor, of course this only holds sway if I am actually intoxicated at the time, so thus, the excess drinking

So he's never consumed nutmeg or tea?

I used to think like you but over the years the fucks I give about my health and life slowly fade. I began smoking weed last year and began drinking earlier this year. Before that I had stopped because of a party where a drunk girl bit me and kicked me in the nuts for trying to help her. Now I just find that alcohol and weed make my life a little more enjoyable when the antidepressants aren't working. (Been depressed and on meds for around 5 years now and I'm almost a sure I would have killed myself by now of it weren't for drugs.

I don't understand how people watch chinese cartoons. I also hate the fact that one has to post smug anime girls in certain shitposting situations in order to avoid trying to explain their escapism. Why do people desire for temporary highs of masturbating to a drawing when you could function at your fullest by not being a faggot and getting some sunlight?

All these shut ins thinking they are so great because they don't drink or smoke. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Because most people grew up doing those things, living in an inner city means I would wake up to watching morning cartoons then come home to watching yugioh and pokemon, naturally it progress as I get older

Seeing as you live in Romania where the general people don't have access to these luxuries means it's not something you can understand

If everyone at a party/camping/whatever social situation has a couple drinks (not even necessarily enough to buzz), the whole group will be a lot more sociable and fun

I hate that nobody knows how to drink in moderation. Even one tipsy person can sour the mood for the whole evening

I'm sorry is a fucking Fin about to lecture me about being drunk? Cause I feel a slight bit of hypocrisy...

DESU I drink alcoholic drinks because what I drink tastes good

Drugs lower inhibition. As a society we have gradually increased the bar for engaging in interaction, unless people are plastered they can't muster it up in themselves to talk to others.Also they want escape from their horribly depressing lives

your a faggot

Yeah I know what you mean. Never touched a cigarette or recreational drugs in my life. I've been drunk once and hated it. The drinking culture here drives me mad.

Funny because if you masturbate you are a hipcrit.

I feel like this is right but explain that part about raising the bar For me senpai

All civilized cultures drink alcohol why the fuck would anyone want to live like a fucking muslim

Alcohol has cultural significance and is only bad if you drink like a frat boy or drink piss beer.

Getting drunk makes you feel good

You don't need to understand us.
All you have to do is realise that there's people out there that like things that you don't.

Oh it's this again, on a Chinese cartoon enthusiast website

Piss beer is delicious m8

>you could function at your fullest
life isn't about functioning at your fullest all the time

Mushrooms increase cross brain connectivity
Cannabis helps with nausea and sleep

so if you don't accomplish anything in life and you don't do any drugs/alcohol/etc, how do you cope with that

This is exactly it. Numbness. And last night I realized I sort of hate it. I think it's part of social control. Football game? Drink! Be merry! Die!

I'm on antidepressant medication so I can't drink :(

Drinking is so fucking pointless when you live in a suburban area. Im 25 and i dont see a point in even going out anymore. Youll see like 1 hot girl, and like 2 decent ones, and then a handful of fatties and hags. Its so fucking depressing.

don't worry, you already are that guy

Agreed. There are only a few things worse than alcohol. Alcohol is worse than all terrorism. Alcohol is worse than all gun violence.
It kills, destroys families and morals, is very expensive, and numbs the population

If I'm drinking piss anything it's wine or cider

As in, unless you're interesting or have something to offer within 3 minutes of a conversation, you'll get nowhere and after you meet you will never talk to each other again. There are some exceptions obviously, but overall people worldwide have less friends than their parents did. The social media bubble fulfills the role that friends used to

Good for (you)!

I don't think the trace of nutmeg in food will have any noticeable effect

also, europeans drink a lot of fruit tea that doesn't have caffeine in it

fuck the queen Transylvanian whore and your kike bankers who all own you too

In situations where people drink socially, I usually have soda water with a twist of lime, or ginger ale.
People think you're drinking.
People are dumb.
Drunk people are even more dumb.
>Inb4 t.mohhamed
I worked as a barkeeper, and I quit doing drugs because they're fucking degenerate.

I stopped smoking weed which is a good start, shit is mind poison. I have a beer at night to help get me sleepy but will discontinue that after a few days.

damage is done buddy, enjoy your severely reduced short term memory

What about sugar? Sugar is practically kid's coke

To an extent but I will recover.

Alcoholism is a man's sport kiddos. If you can't balance the sweet embrace of liquor while also accomplishing your goals, go be a sober fag elsewhere

When you have a 130 iq and a boring existence.

This. Anyone who argues this point should just get off Sup Forums and re-evaluate their life.

argues against*

excuse me

It's fun to experience a different state of mind, it takes you out of the sorrows of the grind we call life just for a bit so I don't go completely insane.

Holy cute!

I drink because western civilization is dead and I can't stand realizing I am living in its corpse.

i get blackout drunk as fuck at least once a month.
if weed happens to be around ill get high as fuck while im drunk as fuck too

Shit also it's easier for people to be red pilled when they are under the influence they are open to discussion. I've red pilled about 10 people when they were drunk/high

>Cartesian dualism
>Neopuritanism
>Neotraditionalism (lol)

I drink 3 every night while shitposting.
Either this or go back to being a degenerate cocaine/xanax addict

needs more animey and fucked up sleep

good on you for sparing your brain from further degradation
It's true that memory usually recovers

Because go fuck yourself.

I like beer. The fact that you can get a buzz out of it is fun, but typically I don't even drink enough to get that. Beer is my soda, I just enjoy the flavor and the experience of drinking it.

>labeled as "that guy"
You have shit friends. I am good buddies with several people who don't drink, several of which jokingly call me an alcoholic, and it's not an issue. I don't hold it against them.

>while you could function at your fullest
If you drink to the point that you are functioning on a lower level, you need to stop. No one can tell if I'm buzzed unless they see me drinking a beer. If alcohol negatively impacts you, stay away.

While we're on the subject of drugs, I absolutely love caffeine. I have worked the night shift for 2 years and caffeine is my greatest ally in managing my awakedness.