Non whites you admire

Non whites you admire
pic related is Amhad Massoud

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulagu_Khan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who?

underrated post!

but seriously, khalil gibran. looks pretty white, but born in lebanon, does he count?

The west should have backed him more. He was so based Magpul named a rifle after him, pic related.

Jimi. Soldier, lyricist, greatest to ever pick up the 6 string

The Lion of Panshir. Not bad, bro. I miss seeing all those Afghan cars with his face plastered on the windscreen.

>His speeches were beautiful
>He trully understood the problem of black at that times
>He was most propably republican
>He at some times could be considered based
>Instead of hating whites and being violent fucks hes movement was truely peaceful unlike the chimp out BLM.
>Even his enemies respected him
>He got jewed out and killed just like JFK
Martin Luther King Jr. is one of the blacks wich i trully respect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulagu_Khan

Hulagu.
>>Destroyed Baghdad killing 200,000- 1,000,000 muslims.
Destroyed the ambition of muslims.

Good guy,

Pretty much ended the Islamic Golden Age right there

But White people get blamed kek

i like jaguar paw from apocalypto

He was a communist who constantly cheated on his wife

Rakim, Q-tip, Hendrix and Dr King

>He was most propably republican

He was literally a Marxist. This revisionist history is fucking hilarious to witness.

Ahmed Rawi

Fuck, I knew I forgot someone.
Hidden Fortress is one of my favorite movie, and the King Lear adaptation(forgot the name) is also a strong contender

any artist, athlete, scientist, entrepreneur... literally anyone who improves the world.

MF Doom maybe

>non whites
>admire
pick one

I don't care for what shitskins do in/for their own countries, I care about my own and the ones around me.

Stop being nigger sympathizers.

Our world has enough white people worshipping browns already, you disgusting cuck.

It's called Ran, great movies, yes.

Bodhidharma. Warrior, monk, brought chan Buddhism to China, legendary founder of the shaolin temple.

Stalin
Mussolini
Ghenghis Khan
Kublai Khan
Mao
Kim Jong Il
Pol Pot
Pablo Escobar

>Pablo Escobar
Why you admire a drugdealer? He was a scumbag and die like a bitch.

They all killed a bunch of people.

fought the Soviets out of Afghanistan and then fought against the Taliban. Assassinated by Al Qaeda

Mahfouz
Chalino Sanchez
Mossadegh
Malcolm X

Never seen anyone blame whites for ending the Islamic Golden Age. It ended with the Mongol Invasions

>insecurity issues

>>White get blamed.

I am not good in English but I know the difference between MERIT and BLAME

Couldn't have googled it before you shitposted? Way to make us look 'tarded, faggot.

Based Lion of Panjshir

>tfw burgers here have no knowledge of geopolitics
>tfw you probably don't know what a leppo is

Nader Shah

built the strongest army of the early 18th century and used it to reclaim the lands of Persia

defeated the Ottoman Empire, Russian Empire, Mughals and Afghans pretty in a quick series of wars, in many battles fighting larger armies

Why should anyone care about sandniggers getting gassed? I say we send them a whole plane full of the shit and let them go to town.

you

how that even translates to insecurity issues, I do not know..
but fuck off m8, ya nigger loving cunt

Based nip bugger

That is just closed-minded, insolent and anti-intellectual.

You seriously believe in self-serving isolationism to the point that you will just ignore great people who come from different countries?

Why are Amerisharts here so eager to justify their ignorance? Learn about the world for your general knowledge instead of being just another dumb nigger. Become a cultivated citizen. You're on a Sup Forumsitics board after all, so you clearly have some curiosity about how the world works.

Stop

This

you can admire non-whites without it diminishing your own. Hitler spoke positively on Islam and the Japs.

You're insecure, likely a beta kissless virgin

Bullshit nigger cock loving faggotry.

Hitler would have stopped supporting muslims the day they started blwoing themselves up and taking germans with them or gunning them down.

Which we are to blame ourselves for supporting fucking kikes. Now they are both our problem. Originally, hitler was following the "the enemy of our enemy is our friend" tactic. Now they have turned on us because we turned on them because the jews took full control.

Plínio Salgado.

This motherfucker right here.

You know who it is? The goddamn Shadow Commander. Wrecking Jewish-American interests for 40 years.

Another Afghan, Mirwais Hotak
>"If there are any amongst you, who have not the courage to enjoy this precious gift of liberty now dropped down to you from Heaven, let him declare himself; no harm shall be done to him: he shall be permitted to go in search of some new tyrant beyond the frontier of this happy state."

He did nothing wrong. Admittedly it's not hard to see why many consider him an Uncle Tom but the black community would be a lot better off following his approach with some modifications than the bastardized version of DuBois's that they did end up following.

>greatest to ever pick up the 6 string
But that's not Tosin Abasi

What the fuck happened to American negro's to devolve so quickly into literal monkey niggers?

All the pictures and videos of them going back 80-90 years they were well dressed and respectful of people and property then suddenly they just degenerated in the post war period.

they were given freedom

never knew Shawn Lane had that nickname

Miyamoto Musashi
>Won 60 fucking sword duels
>Wrote "The Book of 5 Rings"
>Fucked bitches like they were nothing
Great Nip. If only more gooks were like him.

Nice pick.

>Mussolini
>killed a bunch of people
Nope, he dindu nuffin

>Malcolm X
This.

Why are people on Sup Forums liking Malcolm X? The guy literally gloated on television about dead white Americans killed in a plane crash.

He advocated for nationalism for Black Americans.

I prefer Marcus Garvey, mulattoes are most of the time butthurt cunts.

>Mussolini
>Non-whites

This kid because he knew when to die unlike the rest of you apologists and shit and nigger skins

His assassination can't be underestimated. If he were still alive, the entirety of Afghanistan would be different. He had the charisma, motivation, and passion to really bring the nation together.

Massoud was a fucking asshole, OP, yeah sure he might have been the best hope for Afghanistan, but he was still a Jihadist piece of shit who massacred civs.

Trivia: killed by his arch nemesis Al'Qaeda on the orders of OBL by two hitmen who posed as cameramen and blew him up with a camera bomb the day before 9/11

Sorry, I don't think it was AQ, I think it was actually the Taliban who wanted the hit, but AQ carried it out in return for the Taliban allowing OBL to stay in Afghanistan and carrying out 9/11

I have that book, it's not bad, go pick up Hagakure while you're at it

There's a good edition out there by Shambhala