How can we fix Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
shareblue.com/company/
itsgoingdown.org/forming-an-antifa-group-a-manual/
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88217102/#88217158
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ban non-whites

By deleting it.

dismantle the oligarchy

more baneposting, sneedposting, boarposting, lovecraftian/kafaesque posting

less discussion about television and movies

Please Hiroshima Nagasaki,
Move all those manchild cartoons to Sup Forums where they belong.

You cant
The last 3is months proved that moderation for Sup Forums is paid for by studios when they have a release

Bring back the gold standard tbwh

Kill all sneedposters

looks like we've got a cityslick over here

You could start by allowing blatant waifu threads!! Blatant!!!!

We need at least 3 times as many janitors more than we currently have. 1 or 2 hotpockets is not enough.

Ban everyone who has ever posted here and delete the board.

Create a /pleb/ for capeshit, Star Wars and all the shitty TV-series. That should fix it right up.

Permaban Kekistanis.

Hotpockets already frequently delete perfectly fine thread, but let actual rule breaking stuff stay up. If we had even more of them Sup Forums would be literally nothing but cunny and BLACKED spam.

This is really the only reasonable solution desu senpai

What killed Sup Forums? /got/ killed Sup Forums.

Kelly C made it to the front page of reddit and from then on, screencaps of us were all over reddit. When something of ours hit their front page, millions of normies were seeing it. They loved us, and other boards. Sup Forums and Sup Forums just so happen to be the most accessible boards.

What a coincidence that in the next few years, a bunch of retarded anons campaign to get Sup Forums moderated. Feet? omg ur weird lol. Banned. Pedos? Banned. Oval? Gone. Actress discussion? omg waifuists are weird. Banned. Movie discussion? Ignored. They begged for moderation. For anything not forced memes to be purged.

Reddit came here to spew their shit. This was their place where they could say nigger, smear shit on the wall and not get banned. They get off on smearing shit on the wall, waiting for the home owner to come home and laughing when the owner freaks out. Why would they discuss movies here? They discuss movies on reddit, their home. Sup Forums is for memes and memes only. Sup Forums to them was a place famous for being shit, so they came here to shit.

Once the teenage reddit mexican /got/faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death. They couldn't get enough.

If you ever propagated one of the following memes you are part of the problem and should kill yourself. JUST, Sheev, kino, pest-posting, Sneed, *blocks*, and all spammed memes. Bane was the only good one. Everything after was a pale imitation.

There is no going back. I would torture any of you teenage reddit memers to death if I could. I hate you all.

Get rid of the JIDF, shareblue and the obvious various X/Y/Z show/movie paid shills.

Very unlikely since WB is a sponsor

fire swaglord!

You have the jannies...but we have the sneed.

>implying Baneposting wasn't the focal point of Redditry that doomed us all
Other than that, that pasta was always on-point.

Merge Sup Forums with Sup Forums

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sneedposting. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Chuck's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sneedposting truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sneed's existential catchphrase "Formerly Chuck's," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Bob Anderson's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Sneed's Feed & Seed tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

He made Sup Forums profitable after it being slower than even Sup Forums for years
There's no way they'll drop that meme hustling parasite

Why is rick and morty posted here and not on Sup Forums again?

Range ban on India.
Add sound for webm.
Review the nsfw clause.
Make mods and jans actually act under the global rule #3.

This

Leftist activists have gotten janitor/mod positions. Shareblue, JIDF, antifa etc. Reddit IS here, but it's worse than that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

shareblue.com/company/

itsgoingdown.org/forming-an-antifa-group-a-manual/

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

etc.

Warner brothers pay them
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88217102/#88217158

>seriously answering to pasta
The other guys are righ, delete the whole board already.

Ban all cartoons to Sup Forums.
It's their containment board anyway.

Social justice and paid show/film shills are ruining this place

>has panties
>pissed them

Why would anyone shill on an anonymous website where you would be cloaked in the veil of anonymity and even blatant shill posts can be disregarded as just another fan, or even worse as a forced meme. Why I ask you, why

-delete Sup Forums
-permaban any alt-reich posts
-greatly expand the wordfilter to catch most if not all slurs
-+1/-1 on posts
-enough -1's on a post will result in a timeout
-country flags & post id's on all boards
-reduce the criteria on becoming a mod
-hire more mods

there, 99% of all boards are fixed

ban "kino"

Also profiles for all users.
And the scores of the poster should be public.

>2
xD

>shitted threads get delete within 2 minutes
>threads like this stay up for hours

what did the liberals on Sup Forums that selectively report things mean by this?

Because Trump. They see 4chin as the fuel to the fire off his 2016 victory. They are here disrupt things before the 2018 and 2020 elections.

Read up on "correct the record", "sahreblue" and jidf faggot. Info has already been posted. They are open about it.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

actually ban shitty opening posters

>delete Sup Forums
>reduce the criteria on becoming a mod
We also need registration, right goyim?

Ban fucking cartoonshit.
Especially reddit and memey

ban the newfags who only banepost to fit in

(((pure coincidence)))

This is going to sound like a conspiracy theory but I think Dan Harmon reached out to the Sup Forums mods and got them to agree to never delete any R&M thread unless it paints them or their writers in a bad light. I have no proof of any of this obviously, but the fact that a half dozen rick and morty threads are made and manage to stay up can't be some sort of coincidence

sorry Ornella, you're not getting away that easy

Game of Throne threads are highly shilled and outsider-moderated during the season, bans were getting handed out left and right for even mild criticism of the show. So obvious.

Then why doesn't Sup Forums have the same type of moderation as all the other big boards?

i dont even own a tv nor watch any series or movies .. i come here to shitpost i dont give a fuck about

>literally dozens of reasons that could explain why Sup Forums is shit, many posted in this thread
>redditors/newfags ruining the board
>shitty memes like bane and sneed
>crossboarders shitting everything up
>bad moderation
>Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums
>mook being incompetent
>/got/
>fappening/election wave of newfags
>perhaps just following the trend of Sup Forums and turning into shit like every other board
>"lmao those are wrong guys, it's actually the jews hahah lol"

How fucking retarded are you? and I don't mean stupidity, I mean literal retardation. Given all the evidence, all the possibilities and everything that you can see just by looking at the catalog, how could you even come to this conclusion?

Do you really think anyone gives a shit about you? They don't, they couldn't care less. Most of you are vermin, irrelevant in society, feeding off your parents, pure NEET scum. The lucky ones have a shitty wagie or a post-college garbage job.

Do you actually believe there's this big meeting in all the companies in media, where they gather all the executives to talk about fucking Sup Forums? Do you really think they bring all the big shots, millionaires and influent people in the area to discuss how they're going to advertise their product here of all fucking places? Are you really so delusional that you fool yourself with this idea that you're important enough for people hundreds of times better than you to give a shit?

You're just some irrelevant shitposter in this shithole, like everyone else. It's like you really believe you gathered 50 fucking million americans to vote for Trump on your own, as if he wasn't wasting millions in campaign and advisors and advertisers for that. You're not a machine of public opinion, your shitposting is just that: shitposting.

You're irrelevant. You're a little shitstain no one cares about. The jews have better things to do than shitpost the hottest memes with you manchildren.

How about banning anyone who says "goyim".

Or do the baka desu senpai thing and have it show up as "gaijin" or something.

oh man you really sound triggered

kys

>How can we fix Sup Forums?
waifu threads. lots and lots of waifu threads.

Increase cunnyposting until the last of the of the normalfag plebbitors that infested this board years ago finally leave.

Then genocide the cunnyposters.

>implying that shit has any effect on most of the people here
Most people just report and move on.

I don't think you remember how prevalent cunnyposting was in the distant past how how triggered the infiltrators were because of how incompatible it was to their normie sensibilities. They couldn't rationalize browsing Sup Forums when it was was so ingrained into board culture so they spent months reporting and raging until it went away and then they took over.

Ban all those retarded template spam threads from autists trying to force memes

>actually acting like normalfags are in the wrong for not liking pedo spam
I laugh because by the sounds of it, this shithole is all you have. What a pathetic life you must live.

hello new friend :^)