Actrice francaise

actrice francaise

European women are gorgeous, well besides the UK and Ireland. Honestly makes me want to visit Belgium and Norway.

>does full frontal
>anons say it's CGI

Is Sup Forums the most retarded board?

>besides the UK

Cottilard is an extremely plain woman, you wouldn't think twice about her if she didn't speak French

A younger one, and also a better actress

It is retard. Google her most recent topless pics on the beach. The movies tits clearly aren't hers

yes they are. Stop being retarded

Here my boy

It's hard to categorize that way. Northern, Eastern, Western, and Southern Europe are all different and contain different looking people.

why do women think that making a duckface is sexy?
or are there really men who find that expression arousing?

>besides the uk and ireland

wot

ya I think we all heard him right

Southern and Scandinavian I think look the best. I like tan skinned Euro girls.
British women are the worst looking Europeans imho.

by southern you mean Spanish and Italian? Because there are no South Slavic/Romanian/Greek woman actresses in HollyWood right now

I would plainly have sex with her, if you know what I mean

Yeah they're like white where the fuck do you live?

Top qt, saw her recently in 120 BPM

Yeah that's what I mean. I guess France could be counted in there as well.
I live in the South dude. Sure, bunch of white people but the Europeans I meet look and act different. Maybe because it's all Irish and English stock down here.

whose hairy butthole would you eat first?

every Briton who travels to continental Europe admits Britons are way uglier on average.

Showing an example of a hot English chick doesn't refute that at all famalam

>tfw no qt 3.14 Jewish gf

FranÇaise

Lea Guerlin is my favorite... "romantic movie" french actress because she makes me think of my ex gf :3

still the best

Can't wait until her inevitable role on BLACKED

>thread about frogs
>posts a pastry

It seems like just being born in France makes you hotter. Qt from Possession is Algerian and she's one of the most beautiful actresses I can think of.

This.

giv

giv france gf

God bless this webm

If you put a finger in front of the screen to cover the teeth she's actually decent.
But by gods, that fucking London Look.

No

donne copine actrice

bump

TOO BAD SHE'S A LESBO

>germanic women are gorgeous
FTFY

Some of the best phenotypical properties of the white race/sub-species are concentrated firmly within the germanic cluster

'no'

Marion isn't Germanic.

Why are hungarian women the best kind of actresses?

Name some.

Do you even know where the french come from you moron? The name "french" itself derives from the francian empire, which was founded by western germanic tribes. Charlemagne himself was a germanic emperor aswell (deluded french revisionist germanophobes like to cast doubt on this).

Lrn2 history and ethnogenesis

>facial deformities is gorgeous