Daily reminder that these men suffered and died for nothing

Daily reminder that these men suffered and died for nothing.

What am I looking at

Sage

WW1 vets.

Everyone suffers and dies for nothing.

Nationalism is truly a cancer

It's false

>its over 9000

Are you disagree

real life pac-man is a little gross

Objectively, they might have. What matters is what they believed to have fought for.

I am disagree

>Thinking that's an Australian on the top right
Really shows how little stormweenies know of history

>mfw i have no face

?

Still idealistic about death, i see. But i can understand.

Fuck off yank swine

It's a South African

This.
In the end WW1 was without any consequences or change although is was called "the war to end all wars" (in europe).
Well, they stopped using ABC weapons, I give them that. Even Hitler said, he would never use poisonous gas or so since he saw how easily the wind could turn and it hit the own people.

The only way you couldn't appreciate sacrifice and the necessity for war to preserve the foundations of civilisation which we hold dear is if you were a nihilist. Which begs the question why you haven't offed yourself yet.

South africa was Dutch Territory you stupid potato nigger.

Yeah, I'll second his ? and raise you a ??

No he's not?

true, just would never expect it from an american.

All your ideas about "preserving civilizations" are made up by elites who became richer waging wars with the hands of simple people. It was always like this since the ancient times. They tell you to go and you go to die for the "idea".

What the hell kind of wounds are these?

No
Its a nigger

These are south africans

Probably from flying debris

You can literally see the Anzac emblem dumb cunt

I'm amazed they could survive something like that with the limited trauma methods and gear they had back then.

>irish
>education

Mightve been shot in the cheekbone will his head was turned. He looked like a goblin shark but thats pretty crazy for some 1940ish surgery

Thats why its the right thing to do, the idea can become the reality and the power of those elites can be limited.

WE WUZ PACMAN AND SHIT

Don't we all?

The dead can't see the result.

>1940
>WW1

What the fuck Leaf

THE FUCKING GAME IS HISTORICALLY ACCURATE. ABOS = THE TRUE AUSTRALIANS. THEY FOUGHT SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE WHITE MAN YOU REVISIONIST CUNT

The only conflict I can think of that fits your perceived notion of war is Iraq, and maybe the second world war, but that's just about it.

It's easy to dismiss every conflict in history as being nothing more than a game by the 'elite', without taking into account the societal events that so very often precipitate war. It's men - common men - whose lives are at stake, and it's these very same men on whose shoulders the burden of war rests, and whether or not they want to bear it.

200 abos for what, 80K australians ?

>1940ish
>ish

besides, who knows when he got the surgery done

Weren't the Abos fighting for Aussies just slaves?

Why would they care if they died for what the believed in? Not saying that ww1 wasnt a shitshow for no high ideals

Uuuuunderrated

Oh yes, those men definitely waited patiently 20 years for their healthcare plans to start covering half-head-loss

Slouch hat is on the wrong side. He's south African.

Just like Canadians waited patiently for 20 years in that waiting room just to get access to their free healthcare.

Yes, i was exaggerating, i take back those words. I may sound absolutely stupid but every war that was not ignited by simple people defendind their land or nation is not a war for the idea. It's a war of the political rats.
Not being a true pacifist i'm still struggling to think that young or an olf man who were given order to storm the trenches was fully determined to throw his life for some games in the backstage of Europe.

We Brazilfags might think you Merifats are uncultured cunts.
And you might think we are lazy niggers.
But at least we both know how autistic Leaves are. So cheers mate

If you mean that white thing on his arm that's the union jack. I don't see the rising sun.

>Brazil monkey
>cultured
pick one

Cheers
Brazil is still more cultured than us.
We can still agree on some things

War.... War never changes...

the coons were not deployed to the European theater you fuck knuckle.

try distorting history a little more for your tiny liberal brain.