She's in purgatory, and the killer is a guy she bullied to death

She's in purgatory, and the killer is a guy she bullied to death.

What do I win?

Is this a spoiler? Spoil more things. This looks like a real shit film

Tell me more so i don't need to watch it

Not spoiling, prediction.

The use of in da club in this trailer is so comfy tbqh

Wasn't the killer her female friend?

go shawty
go shawty
go shawty

I was wondering how long it would take for Hollywood to knock off the plot of Higurashi.

This is the definition of a movie you don't see in theaters.

This actually looks like an interesting concept

Groundhog day type trope has been successful in multiple genres (Source Code for mystery/thriller and Edge of Tomorrow for sci fi)

So it's groundhogs day with Halloween style slashers.

Could have been cool but even the trailer has mixed tones that don't feel right. One part she's running for her life and the next she's doing the schtick where she's goofing off like walking around outside naked and shit. Feels like it's going to be disjointed as they try to mash the styles together.

Also the killer's mask looks fucking retarded. Whoever picked that out of the prop department should be fired.

>Also the killer's mask looks fucking retarded
It's definitely memorable

Its not original, its literally the plot of Higurashi and they did it so well its impossible to improve upon.

This is the definition of a movie I drunk watch on Netflix and probably laugh at it.

She is being punished by future mankind for not caring about global warming and minirities. When she becomes a more caring person the loop breaks.

It doesn't need to be original to be interesting. Also I don't care about children's cartoons.

>anime

>anime
degenerate please

I'll concede it's memorable but do you really want your movie to have this as it's main antagonist

It's a movie about birthdays and the antagonist is a baby. Come on its clever

>anime
Light Novel you fucking philistines. You can read the whole story with only text if you want.

Enjoy your forgettable Jewwood Autumn flick.

K I N O A F
I
N
O
A
F

It made me think I got transported back to 2004 for a few seconds.

But then that fleeting moment disappeared and I was reminded that I am in the current year.