He really is a mean one

The Grinch didn't just take their worthless knick-knacks. He took all of their FOOD as well.

Had the Grinch not returned, the Who's would've starved to death.

Not sure whether this makes the special more disturbing or more heartwarming.

On one hand, the Grinch has turned from a grouchy jerk to an outright sociopath.

On the other hand, the Who's would've continued to be happy to be together even as they slowly withered away from starvation.

That's dark.

I've never seen the animated version, should I?

Yes. It is miles better than the Jim Carrey version.

Yeah, it's much better than the live action one. When they make theatrical releases of Doctor Seuss movies, they have to pad the story to fill run-time, but since the animated Grinch is a TV special, it's basically a straight adaptation with some songs added.

I liked the live action movie, but this sounds good

Also what does everyone think about Illumination's new one being made? I haven't seen any of their movies, all I know from them is the overexposure of Minions shit last yaer

>Also what does everyone think about Illumination's new one being made?
Fear. They made the godawful Lorax movie.

Ya know, I get the presents, the decorations, the food...thats fine.

But why would he steal the lightbulbs? Hell, some of those have probably been there since June!

I'd be worried about it but it's not coming until Christmas 2018 so I can't conceive of it as a thing right now.

Did he rob the stores that supplied food and christmas supplies to the Whos, too?

Hell even if the animated one weren't better (which it is) the two are different you might as well watch both- you won't exactly be sitting around thinking "the lther movie did this scene better".

Wait a second! How did such a small dog pull that heavily loaded sled through the snow?!

He took their food so that they couldn't have a feast. I'm sure the day after Christmas the Who's would've gotten into their autwhomobiles and driven to the metropwholis to pick up some groceries.

With the power of physical abuse, anything is possible.

What are his genitals like, apart from two sizes too small?

Read the book, faggot

They grow in size at the end

After what they did with the Lorax, I don't have any faith in it
>inb4 they make a new subset of who's in Whoville which are Minion knock offs like the fish were in Lorax.

You've got it all wrong, buddy

It's Max they're going to make into the Minion knockoff

They could have always gone to the next town and driven through the WhoDonalds.

I think the Grinch was more of a Beatleville kind of guy

If someone stole all your food one night would you starve to death?

No you idiot, you would go to the store and get more.Whos are anarcho-capitalists so they're more than wealthy enough to afford it.

it's almost there

How do we know that they would've even needed to eat and that they couldn't just toon physics their way towards survival?