Is there any hope left for this country?

Is there any hope left for this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
theguardian.com/politics/2002/jun/05/thefarright.uk
youtube.com/watch?v=H7625LKgDOc
youtube.com/watch?v=mCsHhYV7t-A
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Facts-and-statistics-/Statistics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd be worried for your country, if I were you

Kek

also

Well the rightwing in sweden is growing pic related

No

Says France

The fact that it's one of the most tolerant, socially progressive and advanced western countries?

Kys

>Kys
How was school today, little kiddo? Did mommy pack you a nice lunch?

>be me an hour ago
>watching a documentary about the roman empire
>suddenly commercials
>husband is cooking and taking care of his daughter and his wife comes home from work and relaxes in a bathtub
>narrator speaks about finding yourself in different roles and shit like that
>"what the fuck is this shit doing on croatian tv"
>commercial ends with IKEA logo
>cringe and chuckle because it all makes sense now

seriously when will Sweden be carpet bombed?

Sweden has been in full un-cuck mode lately. My only fear is that the sand people will turn to Norway instead when Sweden is tightening their borders.

unless there's some kind of genocide in the future, no

No and i'll love watching the cucks suffer.

>Hispanic
>Race

STOP THIS
STOP THIS

JUST CALL THE SHITTY BROWN ONES MESTIZOS

THERE'S NO NEED TO FRAME THE SPANISH FOR MESTIZO CRIMES

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY DID THE CONQUISTADORS HAD TO RAPE?!

>Hope Left
Implying there was any to begin with

Nope. We're being chained down with them.

Not so fast.

They've got one in my country too. This woman goes on a bit of a journey with furniture, and then it turns out she's in bed with a black guy. I tried to be angry, but I was just too tired of it all.

Denmark is pretty decent with handling the muslim dead weight invasion.

Whats going to happen to Spotify when the muslims take over? Is streaming music against Sharia Law?

At least our immigration policies are getting tougher and tougher, and the biggest party for closing borders is the 2nd largest party in parliament. Only reason we have high immigration is because of Sweden. All those who get stuck between Germany and Sweden stay here. It's really terrible being stuck between 2 cucked nations.
I bet you that Finland would have much higher immigration if it wasn't located so far away from any possible migration route.

It still has a big white majority, so yes.

Most advanced rape capital of the EU

>handling muslims the best in Europe

Basically like being the smartest kid in retarded school desu

Sorta, being called Racist by Sweden doesn't help on reforming immigration policies

There is no hope for most western nations, pointing out things like this is the equivalent of saying "Your country will collapse quicker than mine will".

There is nothing to brag about, we need to work together

You are more based than norway and denmark, but your nation is so small and it's basically a doormat to Sweden for migrants, copenhagen is blacked basically all of sjaelland and guess, jutland is definitely less cucked than the rest.

...No

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30

Me too Sven, me too.

Döda mig nu HERREJÄVLAR VARFÖR! DE HÄR JÄVLA IDIOTERNA! "Nazist Lars." V A R F Ö R !

>First Article: Denmark is more racist than America
>Second: Immigrants are hateful, Danes are racists.
Of cause it's written by a fucking Muslim, damn shitskin can also write now.

theguardian.com/politics/2002/jun/05/thefarright.uk
The EU doesn't like our reforms for asylum seekers.

Muslims are so fucking bad at naming their children. They're all called Muhammed and none of them have a name that isn't Mohammad or Ahmad.

Similarly, calling Sweden a cuck doesn't make it realize what a terrible mistake it has made.

Remember that we're just following in your footsteps, sempai.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7625LKgDOc

Since there are some Nordics present could you link me to your countries' migrationverket or whatever they're called so I can check the decisions regarding the asylum seekers as in how many have you processed this year and the percentages of how many pass etc. I'm going to make a chart for comparison. I have one for Finland already. I'm mainly interested in the numbers regarding Somalis, Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians and Eritreans.

Polstrat project
>>youtube.com/watch?v=mCsHhYV7t-A

migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Facts-and-statistics-/Statistics.html

here you go finnbro

>tfw studying physics
>tfw diversity training in class
>tfw least cucked person in class is muslim
>tfw basically the only other non-betas are muslim and south american (inb4 you is beta hurrdurr)
>tfw I'm watching western civilisation crumble and cant stop it

Thanks. After a fast check up it's just as I thought. Last year Finland had a really high percentage of accepted asylum application for Iraqis and because of that we got that huge wave of Iraqis. The percentage last year was around 87% but now it's around 25% and declining because of our new system for our local migrationverket. Same thing for Somalis. So the pull factor for those two groups has vanished but now we have a new group... Eritreans. Their applications being approved is about 99% and it looks like it's the same for you. Out of the applications you handled 6542 were positive and only 6 negative. Hopefully this isn't the case for Norway and Denmark since our Government is taking its influence from you guys. Fuck this looks bad.

RIP sweden. you had vikings and shit which was pretty cool. but thats about it

No I think last year the acceptance rate for everyoen was at like 37%

damn, this picture hits a bit too close to home.

There's like a total of 200k living in the northern 2/3rds of the country. You have space. Lots of space. Don't like the place where you're living now? Move the fuck away. Plenty of space left to choose from.

it does look bad, doesn't it? I fucking hope we can turn this shit around.

Whites are like 75%, but not counting white hispanic it is like that on the graph. in america he isn't white because he is hispanic. So what constitute white is basically people of north european ancestry to white extremists.

That percentage is a bit false.
The real percentage that matters is the one that comes out of the applications that were actually processed and given either a positive or a negative decision. The Dublin cases and people leaving/disappearing before the decision is made don't matter. That percentage is the one that the welfare tourists use when they're checking which country they should go for. Those application percentages that spread through the social media to Miidle East last autumn were really bad for Finland since we had the highest percentage for Iraqis so that's why about 70% of our asylum application consisted of them. The are pull factor so the more you deny these people the less will come.

>diversity training
pls be a meme

nah

Sweden 2015, Granted asylums out of the processed applications:
Afghans 74,3%
Eritreans 99,9%
Iraqis 57,9%
Somalis 71,3%
Syrians 99,9%

>>This will be the end of Sweden as a white country!
>Says increasingly swarthy Mexican-American for the 11'th time this year.

Asking unironically - Would danes/norwegians/icelandic people mind pure swedes immigrating?
Nords helping nords (remain pure), right?

well, one thing with a sketch and then "how would this change if they switched genders"
and we will have one lesson which is only focused on diversity

Is this a single afternoon or an entire semester of shit?

>mfw my class didn't get the "sex talk", but the "identity talk", which basically was "if someone feels a certain way you gotta respect it, despite facts"...
Ugh.

Why does "diversity" always amount to niggers and mudslimes being forced upon whites and nothing else. They aren't even subtle about it anymore.

Actually gonna bring that up in next class; it's not like "diversity" is a bunch of whites moving somewhere - that'd be racist and imperialistic and shiiieeet.

Well, I don´t. :(

All in all ~220 000 immigrants that, most likely, haven´t seen the inside of a school. What the fuck Löfven...

"Diversity" means "less white people", every time. Don't start going off on the jew and niggers, because then they'll shut it down.

I'll just point out, as "neutral" as possible, how whites moving somewhere else would be taken as something bad and offensive, whereas poor people who don't even want to support anyone but themselves despite getting nothing but handouts are given free passage every day. With facts.

Why would they? They have no interest in learning, nor working unless forced into it.

Considering (is you believe the MSM narrative) that they are about to elect the next Hitler, I'd say they are actively working on a solution. Elect Le Pen, and then you can talk