Someone explains this meme for me

It's made me vindictive.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

Sup Forums cares about the perceived notion that animals - mainly dogs - are innocent, as they exemplify everything we look for in decent men; awe, comfort, unabashed friendship and honesty.

The thoughtless murder of an animal that is the very embodiment of these traits is not only a crime against nature, but a crime against humanity and civilisation itself.

you are doing God's work user, but your doses are too small

only a degenerate kills a dog when a dog only acts in the way it is trained

WAITER THIS PASTA IS STALE

Are you thatuch of a cuck that you gotta poison an animal instead of talk to your neighbor or call authorities?

But then again you're Brazilian, so that probably means you'd get shot as you step out of your grass hut or have the police bill you and kill you when they find out you can't pay.

>He was an aggressive cunt,
>aways barking at people for no reason
>BARKING
Brazil was a mistake.

This. Slovenia knows.

>barking

>these autists incapable of understanding a question and falling for the pasta

You are not even a human, you are a monkey. I would gladly poison your entire country of inbred nigger-chimps.

You could sell the meat in Venezuela.

Pitbulls are the nigger of dogs

Sup Forums would support killing niggers

>thinking you can ever trust (((authorities)))

SHART

>kills the dog for being a dog

being an asshole millenial is not being red-pilled

enjoy never being successful with people and life

and no I dont have a dog

pitbulls aren't dogs though, they're bred by nonwhites to protect themselves when they inevitably lose their right to a firearm

Are Dobermans?

Pitbulls were originally bred by white men. Blacks ruined them like everything else.

Awfully bad bait old chap, even worse than you purportedly fed to a non existent dog, have fun in your slum.

>pitbulls
>showing mercy
Pitbulls should be rounded up and killed across the globe

>responding to stale copypasta

Copy Pasta.
15+ Thread Replies, OP 1 Post. Shill thread, abandon.

8 year old pasta from Sup Forums

Stale pasta attracts Newfriends like flies to shit

Holy shit, like 80% of replies in this thread are people with 0 reading comprehension, and or severe retardation. Thankfully first post is not a retard, and actually answered the question. (Mostly)

To add to his post, if its not clear, the pasta exists to rile up people who aren't niggers, because only niggers and chinks wouldn't get upset over an innocent dog being murdered for no reason.

Wow, we got a tough one here. -_-