Red Pill Me on Unit 731

Did the Japanese really do all of that horrific stuff to Chinese prisoners? Or was it another Holohoax?

They did it. The officers who spearheaded many of the experiments avoided being charged with war crimes because they were scooped up by the US in order to acquire the fruits of their research. Not even the Japanese deny that it happened.

They did but so what?
There is nothing wrong with ubermensch using the untermensch as tools for science.

The Germans don't deny the Holocaust either.

America doesn't deny the bombing of hiroshima either

Why did the Japanese treat the Chinese so badly?

I mean,I can understand Hitler for hating subhumans like gypsies and jews in concentration camps,but why did Japan treat China in a similar fashion?

The Japanese viewed the Chinese and Koreans as subhumans.

Japs thought they were like master race of the pacific.

They tied up chinks naked in the freezing cold and poured water on them so they could study frost bite

Guys literally had blocks of ice around their limbs untill they died

No shit Sherlock, we celebrate it
It's national pride

>Why did the Japanese treat the Chinese so badly?
its interesting to note that hitler and his generals favored an alliance with the chinese

No. Nothing happened. In fact, 70 million dead in WW2 was a hoax - they just went abroad to sunbathe, converted to islam and came back to Europe.

It's the same story as the holocaust
Everything you know comes from the communists
Lotta forced confessions followed by executions

The location was in manchuria, so it was controlled first by Japan, then USSR, then communist china.

the holodomor also didn't happen

They arent allowed to anyway

fuck off WE WUZ HONORARY JAPS N SHEEET

no u fuck off

the japanese did it to their own prisoners mostly. unit 731 tested the limits of humans in "stress test". these are meant to cause a failure. they cataloged how much of what killed the person and conducted thorough autopsies to further study how the body was compromised

the U.S government waved all war crimes trials for the data intact handed over at the end of the war. what differs from the nazi approach was they didnt just use a couple methods to kill the prisoners and the data was so exact that it would later be used in constructing better crash test helmets and even the american space program

SO you sayin in order to make an omelette you gotta break some eggs?

I think he means more along the lines of if you starving, you don't question why the eggs are broken until after you've had your fill

Unit 731 is a hoax, and anti-Japanese propaganda created by the Chinese. There is absolutely no proof.

dunno know about this, but I'm prtty sure Hitler supplied ROC army only for rare earth and other ore resources.

>checks flag

English teacher its fine geeze we love Japan today.

thank you for clearing things up, japan

Has anything purportedly done by right governments ever happened? I think not.

But it makes no sense because they all look the same. Where as whites look and are physically superior to gypsie spic looking fags and jews are just jews