HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Your words are as brief as they are insightful, a true cineaste indeed, good sir. See you on le front page.

now this is virtue signalling!

Are they praying? That's nice. Not many people admit to being catholic these days. I can respect that.

imagine being this triggered

americans were a mistake

dropped

Sit down, be humble

Oh, the irony

wyte boi

kek

Sage and hide

Cool ruse msm

Fucking kekd

Here's a funny thing to observe. Look at the white people. Half of them are smiling or half-smiling. It's all in good fun and they don't take it seriously. Now look at the stone-faced blacks. They're so passionate and proud and strong! They think this is equivalent to Rosa Parks's refusing to move on the bus. They're so fucking delusional and sad I love it. Ungrateful apes.

Actors are so gay

I don't get it, I thought taking the knee was an act of patriotism

I can't wait until the Western world and entertainment industry collapse. It's going to be so intensely cathartic to see the betas, whiners, and useless experience what they've created and being completely unable to survive.

>take a knee

wtf is this meme

2016 - Ice Bucket Challenge
2017 - Take a Knee
Is there any stupid fad these celebs won't get involved in?

A flaming bag of dog shit > Celebrity opinons

Ice Bucket was 2015 friendo.

Someone spoonfeed me please, im not american

>Mocking shallow political theater means you are triggered

Why can't you liberals ever understand shitposting?

Trump tweeted and made the entirety of the left kneel.

And the NFL is about to University of Missouri itself.

What was 2016? Donating to Bern?

nfl is at an all time low viewership and they are rifing the BLONALD BRUMPFF train to try to keep afloat

Shouldn't it be BEFORE the premier?

Don't forget Kony before both of those. Such a monumental scam and retarded celebs ate it up so fast.

What the fuck are they even protesting? I originally thought it was a BLM thing which I can atleast understand even though I don't give a fuck about their cause, but no they're just throwing a tantrum over Trump's existence. Literally what's the point?

Trumplets butthurt the expensive trained niggers they pay millions to entertain them with athletic prowess keep disrespectin' muh flag during sports events by kneeling during the national anthem to show they're fed up with the year-round open season US cops have on blacks over there.

>Is there any stupid fad these celebs won't get involved in?

Being intelligent.
Promoting personal responsibility.
Etc.

Those are some fads we could use, but will never take off.

2016 was DRUMPF! Liberals have different priorities when election years come around.

It was originally a BLM thing, now they've completely oversaturated it to the point of it having no meaning other than fuck blumpf. Liberals have no understanding of tact or subtlety. As soon as one retard starts a fad like taking a knee during the anthem a bunch of flocking retards will follow suit and start kneeling in bars and on movie sets completely obliterating any actual message or meaning. The left is fucking dead and it is hilarious.

I'm guessing you're a Bern-Out.

can anyone explain me what the fuck is this #takeaknee thing?

Retarded apes that get paid millions of dollar to chase a ball down a field decide they are "oppressed" by some kind of imaginary racist conspiracy.

Trump calls them idiots on Twitter.

Retarded apes virtue-signal harder.

Liberals that claim to hate "the 1%" suck the dicks of these liberal millionaires. Circle-jerking ensues over how """important""" it is among these delusional faggots.

>year-round open season US cops have on blacks over there.

I fucking wish, Chicago would become several times better nearly overnight if that was the case

Look guys, BLM turds are trying to raid our board again.

>black child gets his brains blown out in his home from stray bullet
>nobody cares, zero media attention
>useless convicted thug gets killed by police
>MUH WHITE MAN VIOLENCE AGAINST BLACKS

god it's all so fake and pretentious.

>retard in NFL starts kneeling during national anthem to protest racial inequality
>fast forward a year later
>Trump has a rally
>Trump says essentially "you know those football players that take a knee during the national anthem and disrespect our flag? They should fire those sons of bitches"
>football players get offended in spite of them pretending to be such hardcore thugs all the time
>they take a knee in solidarity as some act of defiance that is not understood as anything more than a fuck trump sort of message
>liberal retards need their bit of attention from the latest hysteria and start doing it off the field even further watering down the meaning
That's about it. No one knows, it is literal mass hysteria.

>black nfl players were kneeling during the anthem to protest against police violence
>princess Trump got triggered again and called them sons of bitches because MUH FLAG
>now #takingaknee is trending and has become a new a sign of protesting for free speech

never change america

I really don't understand America anymore. They've gone full retard.

>Retarded apes virtue-signal harder.

You don't even know what this means

but isnt "taking the knee" a sign of subservience?

Wait, how and why is the NFL bombing?

Everytime a Democrat misuses triggered or snowflake I feel warm.

Again. Stop looking for logic because you're not going to find it.

America lives in a weird bubble reality. Mass media has gained total control over society

i dunno apparently its going down nonstop

Fucking lmao, God bless America.

>I pledge allegiance to this Chinese-made piece of cloth with colored dyes on it and promise to uphold the values I'm told it represents, maybe.

They are a third world banana republic-tier country now.

>REEE STAND UP WHEN OUR FREEDOM SONG IS PLAYED OR YOU GET FIRED REEEEE
That's some communist shit right here

the absolute state of americans

They already took the knee during casting