What are some films about not feeling anything any more? I'm not shitposting...

What are some films about not feeling anything any more? I'm not shitposting, I want some shit to make me even emptier than I already am.

Pic sort of related

>/r9k/

it's such a beautiful day

>Aspies raging about not being successful

I want stuff about successful people who are empty shells

Inside Llewyn Davis wasn't even that sad, it was quite funny in most places. I don't know why people list it as a depression movie.

He's homeless ;_;

American Psycho

its funny cos it shows how delusional some musicians are

Is that what people think is depressing now? Amazing

Paris, Texas user.

What's more depressing and relatable than an absolute failure, with nowhere to live and who everyone hates

The Comedy if youre an aging rich kid fuck

Before I Disappear was ok

He was successful

The Man Who Sleeps is exactly what you're looking for

>Successful
>can't afford a house, or a car, and gets beat up by some faget at the end

LOL no

I hate this movie

Did we watch the same movie?
It was all about how unsuccessful he was, literally every scene was him not succeeding

Does the cat die or face any danger or run away or anything?

Try
I Stand Alone
Its depressing AND violent
if you want that feeling of comfy and dredd
try anything gaspar noe
you just cant look away

Because movies generally show a character struggling, with their efforts rewarded in the end. This one just shows him failing again and again and ultimately not becoming famous. The directors wanted to show the fate that most artists will face, that even though they try really hard they simply won't make it.
I guess it's just a tough truth to swallow because we always imagine that things will work out in the end.

such a beautiful movie about the mundane, serene and observant, stop whining about life faggit

>adam driver is one of the finest actors of the moment.

what a backhanded compliment.

>I want some shit to make me even emptier than I already am
Try Buddhism

fight club?

How am I supposed to relate to this movie, he has a gf

Baby's Day Out

Falling down.

Not it's precisely about emptiness (but "heaviness of human existence"), Tarr's last piece of art, The Turin Horse would have something to offer for you. Potentially, a lot.

While it's not as heavy as some of his other works, it still preserves the elements of his signature style and serves as an excellent end / summary to his career imho,

Can't recommend this enough

It's a really unpleasant movie but it fits OP's bill to perfection.

Is this a chore to watch? Been meaning to for a while but just feel like it might be a slog to get through.

I can handle dark but is it entertaining too? Any funny parts?

It wasn't a chore for me. There are some legit funny parts but it's balanced well

Best movie of last 5 years.
It's hard to watch in a cringe sort of way but it's hilarious if you find Coens/Kubrick funny. Dry dark humor

>omg guys i am soo depressed :( i like don't even feel anything anymore i am like soo empty :( pls pay attention to me!

I genuinely suggest that you kill yourself, worthless faggot. The world will seriously be a better place without you.

Hes anonymous, has not even mentioned why he feels empty and just wants film recommendations.

You think he's posting this for attention..... why?

Nightcrawler.

To with you.

jeane dielman
the comedy
au revoir les enfants

Rules of Attraction

I've been homeless and I was fortunate enough to live in my car and I still cried myself to sleep every night

It’s ambiguous

I could never get into this sad clown thing . so obvious

That's all I needed, gonna give it a chance

Reminder that depression is a choice.

Vengeance is Mine

This. Depressed people are faggot liberals who are too weak to deal with the world. Most people have had hard lives, it's the weak ones who can't cope
Such a libcuck attitude.
"Waaaaaah I'm scared for life"
My extremely brutal childhood is just a few chapters in the epic saga that is my triumphant existence

You realize his character wasn't a comedian right?

The Chekist

Bojack redditman, reddit and morty, reddit...

Do you realise that everybody else isn't you though