Thoughts on The Golden Circle? I thought it was really good...

Thoughts on The Golden Circle? I thought it was really good, just too many references to the first one and too much Tilde.

Honestly the worst movie I've seen in the cinema since independence day 2

The action looked toooooooo fake, way too much spinning and 'style'

Main villain didn't feel intimidating at all, ending was ridiculously forgettable, and bringing back Harry did nothing to advance the story

TAKE ME HOME

I was expecting Roxy to show up at the end, pulling a "Harry", and save the day. Also, I can't stop listening to Mark Strong sing that song at the end.

COUNTRY ROOOOOOOOADS

TAKE ME HOOOOOOME

>The action looked toooooooo fake, way too much spinning and 'style'
People keep saying this but it was the same way in the first one. Either you like it or you don't, I don't understand how this has become a complaint exclusive to the second one.

>Elton John does a funny
>Americlap audience screams in laughter
bravo

I don't think the problem is that it was "too fake", just that there was many more action scenes in this one compared to the first, and they become a little overbearing.

They should've kept Mark Hamill

>first one has a 10 minute scene for shooting up a church

Which was a neat gimmick fight in the first, and coupled with the fight at the end, they were really the only two action scenes. Whereas in the new one there are fight/action scenes littered throughout the film.

it's the first one any good? I loved the comic and I would like to give the movie a chance if it's worth it.

if you didn't laugh at the cowboy "Yeehaw" screams fighting with an electrified whip then you're not the target audience

it was funny as fuck

>put Channing Tatum in the freezer
>Agent Whiskey gets all the screentime

Was it a budget issue?

Also Whiskey did nothing wrong.

honestly the president was obviously pretty high IQ to have such a thought process. he was actually the good guy. Higher IQ than Poppy and she was genius IQ they said.

I was wondering about that too. Seemed like kind of a waste, I liked Tequila.

It's at least better than the shitty comic.

I went into it expecting Eggsy to head to America with Roxy and Merlin, find out Galahad was alive, have a love triangle thing start to happen between him, Rox and Tequila, and for a shit load more fun as they go do spy shit.

Instead we got old men being sad. Old women being crazy. Too much Elton John. Unnecessary character deaths. Way too much bullshit with Tilde to try and make up for the "misogynist" ending of the first one.

Fuck, why couldn't it just have been fun shit like the first one?

Was there a Brexit joke in the movie or was that some ad bullshit. I just want to enjoy this movie in peace.

I don't remember there being one in the movie.

If you're really looking for some political shit to be offended about I'm sure you can find something, but I personally didn't notice anything.

Was he, dare I say it, DRUMPFFF????

Fuck off shill it was trash. The first one was shit too

I really hoped that we’d get a John Woo reference out of Tequila.

>Way too much bullshit with Tilde to try and make up for the "misogynist" ending of the first one.
Damn, I was hoping we would see more of her but. We are not?

Probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen in theaters. It had serious tone issues. Sometimes it felt like James Bond but then immediately went to feel like a more juvenile, less funny Austin Powers.

The plot didn't make sense. Characters were randomly inserted just for advertising that contributed nothing to the story such as Channing Tatum and Halle Berry.

No clever or witty jokes, just relying on people finding mentioning sex and swearing to be funny. Hearing normies laughing 5-6 times at Elton John saying "fuck" killed me a little inside.

It's a 3/10. The only worthwhile part of the movie is it's over-the-top action scenes which were actually well done though sometimes fit with cheap shock value that tarnished them for me.

It was mostly hit and a bit miss right up to the ending. Then Elton Fucking John happened and it fucking dragged the whole shit down. Here in the UK, you can sense the entire energy and goodwill of the audience was lost when that elderly faggot Elton John outstayed his welcome. The prick must have paid to be in the movie or something and wrote his own lines - only a bitter old faggot would find that shit amusing.

And worse still...............

When Merlin had 'his moment' - it was actually a pretty solemn moment with some emotional impact. It set up the motivations for the final fight really well - enough to honour Merlin. The 10 seconds in - lol, its faggy Elton time, lol, say hello to faggy Elton everyone....

What a cunt. What an utter cunt.

When BluRay drops, Im editing out that faggot and dubbing better music over. Then I can finally rest in peace.