So, you think Santa will like these red and green M&Ms?

So, you think Santa will like these red and green M&Ms?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/television/comments/2pnla8/is_this_the_longest_still_running_commercial_on/
youtube.com/watch?v=dcEdH6sZC24
youtube.com/watch?v=h77xOKRr-jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know, I never met the guy!

Do they still air this commercial?

I hope so.

This, and that Campbell's commercial.

Yes, I saw it today.

Ugh. I wish they'd update the damn CGI in this commercial.

HE DOES EXIST!

THEY DO EXIST

Uhhh, Santa?

reddit.com/r/television/comments/2pnla8/is_this_the_longest_still_running_commercial_on/

>My friend is the stuntman who does the fall in this M&Ms commercial. Actors (including stunt performers) are supposed to get a small payment any time their work is shown ("residuals"), but for commercials it's pretty typical to just get paid 2x your rate up front in exchange for giving up your residuals. When my friend shot this commercial, he refused the extra up-front money and instead chose to keep his residuals. So for the last 18 years he's been getting somewhere between $5000 and $10,000 in residuals every Christmas. Extra presents for everyone!

Smart mother fucker.

What's smart about it? How many other holiday commercials air one or two years and then never again?

Guess it's less smart and more lucky, but goddamn if it didn't work out for him.

Yep! And they still haven't updated it from the 4:3 format. Which is great, makes it enduring.

tfw J.K. Simmons has always been and is still the voice of the yellow peanut M&M

You heard it in your head, didn't you?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, RITA!

Which voices of Yellow and Red are better?

John Goodman and Jon Lovitz (voiced from 1995-1996),
youtube.com/watch?v=dcEdH6sZC24

Or JK Simmons and Billy west (1996-present)?
youtube.com/watch?v=h77xOKRr-jM

I certainly like the green M&Ms

They don't air m&m adverts in Australia anymore which is disappointing

Who doesn't?

Brown's better.

Someone post Corey's sexy Green M&M for user here

Lucky as fuck

Reminds me of the guy who did like one episode of Family Guy because they needed a voice parody of a celebrity and receives tons of checks for it since it's rerun into oblivion.

The one with a dick?

I think it looks pretty ok. It's like how Toy Story and A Bug's Life still look aight because the character designs are hard and shiny.

"Phew!"