Prophecy Of The Future

>November 9th, 2016
>you turn on the news
>news reporter speaking
>"In a sweeping victory, Donald Trump takes the electorates in all 50 sta-"
>cut to black
>logos come on-screen with voiceover
>"This special message brought to you by Goldmann Sachs, JP Morgan-Chase, and the Rockefeller Foundation"
>cut to man in suit with gold tie
>"Goodday, my fellow Americans. Thank you for being here with me in this important moment in our nation's history. Congress has decided that it would be against America's values to have a racist, sexist, nationalist, bigoted, conservative, regressive, misogynist man as the leader of this country. Therefore, congress has decided that the next president of our country will be Hillary Rodham Clinton."
>cut to view of senate
>entire senate in thunderous applause with only one exception: Rand Paul, with an expression of sadness and horror on his face
>we all know what Rand Paul is thinking: "So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause"

Gowdy would be by his side.

the delusion is so bad, Sup Forums has turned to LARPing. i'm gonna relish on your fucking tears when HRC inevitably becomes the pres

Me too, i will go back to my country so i can post with my original flag and laugh at americans every day on all boards i visit.

USA will be demoted to worse than sweeden tier and their opinion will forever be disregarded as cucktalk.

I'm gonna relish on your tears if she's elected when she realizes her goal of bathing the world in atomic fire.

I'll be out on my property innawoods waiting for the fallout to settle. Enjoy watching your hair, teeth and nails fall out.

>Implying your guns and woods will save you from a pack of feral niggers

You preppers are funny

No but with no ATF I'm free to place my improvised claymores as I see fit. Plus those ferals will have to travel waaaaaaaaaayyyyy out to get to my spot.

Looking at this its obvious that Europe has already been slavic-ized and middle easternized. Europeans dont really have those features anymore.

And so begins the legend of Venom Trump

The day any of this ridiculous Hillary Clinton fanfiction takes place is the day the Second American Revolution starts.

This. The tree of liberty needs feeding. My raifu is ready.

> Democracy is only democracy when my candidate wins.
I knew you fags were bad, but this bad?

>Niggers
>Smart enough to travel to bumbfuck nowhere to loot
They'll endlessly loot themselves like they already do

America is a Constitutional republic and popular demand has no effect on the legal rule of law that is the Constitution.
If a politician is violating their oath to the Constitution their actions are not legitimate regardless of popularity or lack thereof

Did you even comprehend the greentext you dumb nigger?

Legendary dubs.

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

>He thinks art made to demonstrate human ideals from thousands of years ago from one specific region is representative of how all Europeans looked at that time

The ultra rare quad dubs.

quad dubis confirmed
Guess im going to inlist
Will i get haf naked sniper for free plz???

War.

FUCKING WARRRRR!!!

This is it!

I'm going to relish in your tears when the old dying cunt drops dead before the election even happens.

it wont happen. congress doesnt decide the outcome of elections and america would lose to many people. literally. they will move after taking out small business loans and student loans they will never pay off.

extradition will never be carried out because of debt and the EU has laws against throwing people out if they dont have paper work to prove who they are so even finding you will be hard jews can eat a dick

if your white i suggest poland if you leave right now next year maybe the UK if the kebabs get dealt with