Why are white people serial killers and pedophiles?

why are white people serial killers and pedophiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
youtube.com/watch?v=i0hP7xgjNZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pedophiles
>(((white)))

>clip

Because niggers are too stupid to do any of those things

More importantly:

Why do they even exist? Their "era" has been long over.

Someone pull up that story about the nigger who shot the baby in the face, might have been a coalburner's bf too

White(((((((((((((people))))))))))))

You can't judge my culture.

Why were you born with a micro penis despite the kang genes?

>clip

That's totally a Chad in glasses. Real nerds don't look like that.

I don't know.

Why do Muslims treat women worse than anyone else on the planet?

For the same reason black people are impulsively violent. Heritable behavior traits within groups. White people and Black people are fucked up in their own unique ways.

I can't wait till you gun nuts lose your privilege to own guns

Because in order to become a serial killer, you need planning, calm, and organization skills. Niggers can't become serial killers because they get shot by police after the first murder.

Truth, there is a tremendous amount of child sexual abuse in black families.

because whites are superior.
only the superior would become so enraged at the inferior that are in control of the world.
>how does inferior rule wurld yo!? prove it yo!
because the inferior have one key strategic advantage over the superior straight white male god king lord, NUMBERS
the inferiors out number us white lords by 50 to 1 maybe more.
its the same reason why Hitler lost.

ZERGD BY INFERIOR SHITBAGS

yeah niggers never shoot anyone

To humor other races who commit both kinds of crimes at much higher rates actually

They lack long range planning skills. They can't even shop for a weeks worth of groceries, they just go to a corner store every time they are hungry. Can't even plan an hour ahead.

>implying

>why
Because being a serial killing pedophile has always been the hallmark of champions.
Every battle in history is nothing more than mass killing followed by molestation of the kids you victims could no longer protect.

I know.

>The Right to bear arms

Where does it say privilege you dumb limp wristed liberal piece of garbage?

>pedophiles

not so much

>serial killers

pic related is part of it

it's not tue

But it's true, if niggers were efficient at violence they'd be extinct already

If Whites were superior, the muzzie flooding wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Whites are just fragile, free-giving and too naive to take care of their own people.

Were not statically any more likely than anybody else. We are generally just much more successful when we do it. also we are held to a much higher standard, so it becomes news worthy when a white guy does it.

>clip

>Privilege
I'm keeping them all whether the government says I can have them or not. Go fuck yourself.

Btfo
By a leaf, must be a jew yorker

He has a decent jaw and he seems in shape but he isn't handsome by any means. American standards are higher than European ones so that might be it.

He has an SKS with an extended magazine, but still only has a 5 round stripper clip. That's why he needs an extended clip desu.

>Jews are to 2 percent of the US population
>Every other famous pedopiles or serial killer is jewish

Blacks are equally represented to whites by population size in regards to mass murder.
It is actually the only kind of mirder blacks aren't massively overrepresented in.
It is an inalienable right not granted by anyone and it cannot be taken by anyone either.
The bwst government can do is say you can't legally exercise this right.
Which is something that they cannot even enforce in prisons since inmates constantly are making and using various arms including firearms.

>population size in regards to mass murder.
>It is actually the only kind of mirder blacks aren't massively overrepresented in.
Forgot to add that blacks are also hugely overrepresented in serial killers every year since like the mid 1970s

Fucking spell check.

The reason white people are more likely to become mass murderers is because it's usually the result of some sort of existential crisis which is more likely to happen to more intelligent people

>implying brown americans aren't the top pedos

because they are ambitious!

Blacks are overrepresented as serial killers, whites are underrepresented. The idea that all serial killers are white men is a lie created by Hollywood.

Whites and blacks diddle children at similar rates. The only demographic that diddles children at super disproportionate rates are hispanics, which isn't a racial category. Either mestizos diddle kids at high rates, or hispanic cultures encourage children fucking somehow.

>extended clip

Their results don't match their perceived privilege, because said privilege has been reduced, and they aren't free to express their resulting dissatisfaction.

This is also responsible for white male suicide/heroin addiction rates in the last few years.

>It is actually the only kind of mirder blacks aren't massively overrepresented in
not quite true. just like in all other areas, tricks in classification of crime are used to artificially lower minority crime statistics, to protect them from "hate facts". Once you start counting "gang murders" as serial killings or mass killings, you get the same disproportionately high black number. It's only logical. Why would you think it was reasonable that all the other indexes were disproportionate except this one -- for what reason?
truth

I know a police chief who openly admits hes racist. He lives out in Buffalo and he told me that hes been involved with over 300 murder cases and only 2 of the murders were white out of all 300.

WTF, NO THEY DONT!
MUSLIMS ARE THE MOST WOMEN LOVING PEOPLE ON EARTH

Also, add to that the intentional miscounting of race to inflate white numbers while lowering all others...

Whites and asians are the only civilized sub-species of humans on the planet. All others are less evolved.

Than/k/ you based Finn.

Actually there's more black serial killers, but they barely make the news since they are not that interesting. Except the DC sniper and the Grim Sleeper.

Serial Killer Statistics - Mike Aamodt - Radford University look it up on google it will give you a link to a pdf.

White people are only known to be serial killers because they are smart enough to kill and get away with it again. Blacks have multitudes higher murder rates than whites, but they are so dumb they get caught the first time.

Wrong question. Why were all the serial killers registered democrat? This is applicable to any leftist talking point.

This is now a "hate facts" thread

More negroes kill each other and whites in Chicago alone in a week than get killed in school shootings in a year

Sorry user. But Asians are the superior race, less crime, on average more Intelligent.
>But muh curve
You guys ridicule all other races with your statistics dehumanizing them but ironically they prove that whites are subhuman and Asians are superior.

So ready to suck this superior chink cock? My genes are superior you know.

That's a meme.

Nicely done.

>extended clip
>gun grabbing shit skin
>believes obongo when he said hispanics are white

>less crime, on average more Intelligent
yes, if you believe the same communist government that told us the Great Leap Forward was a success. Are you that gullible?

is the river of denial warm guys you love swimming in it lol.

>So ready to suck this superior chink cock? My genes are superior you know.
You made me post it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

>pedophiles

apparently you've never heard of arabs, asians, mexicans, nor virginal cleansing myth in africa

white men are the least pedophiliac of all human males.

>clip

I love it when libtards don't know a single thing about guns, yet they want to ban them

I can barely understand what this guy is saying.

Its all true until the bit about being the most hated race.

Because white countries abhor these behaviors, so we single them out and vilify then. There seem to be none in the shitty countries because they're everyday occurrences accepted by the majority, not widely publicized as horrifying crimes.

Id fuck that Finnish girl desu.

oops wrong video
>youtube.com/watch?v=i0hP7xgjNZc
blacks have higher rates of homosexuality, it's why there's more AIDS in Africa, not a mystery

dunno about the fucking kids part, maybe just more white ppl but,there's a duffrence between killing prey and plain street murder (niggers). whites are the apex predator. niggers kill for money,whites kill for fun

>implying

Why can't niggers stop raping infants? How small must your cock be to even rape a 9 month old? lmao

There are plenty of nigger serial killers and pedos

because we engage in the same behavior as niggers but to a much smaller degree

Beacuse kids goes to summercamps

>Rotherham rapes were perpetrated by white men

Top laff

>why are white people serial killers
You have to be able to kill at least 3 people during an incident to be a serial killer. Niggers just can't kill more than 1 person per mag.

>If you kill your enemies they win

middle eastern muslims are pedophiles tho.

Actually blacks are serial killers more often depending on the definition. They just have less victims before they're caught and it's usually over drugs and gang related.

They just aren't the Hollywood-type leaving ebin mysterious clues with words cut out of magazines. They just go bix nood nigga dis mah bloc on a few people.

No im not. Gulf arabs prey on little children

How will gun control advocates cope with the reality that society is only facilitating the process of manufacturing firearms? 3d printing is not going to disappear, just because people ignore it. And it will have huge impact on the proliferation of firearms.

This is just a meme spread by the MSM just to deflect from Muslims and dindus killing tons of people every week.
I've read that dindus in America have 3x the child molestation rate of whitey and here in the whole of Europe they are 2x more likely to molest a child.