CREEP 2 TRAILER IS OUT - FOUND FOOTAGE GENERAL THREAD - /FFG/

youtube.com/watch?v=sIF9SN4YzXc

WELCOME TO /FFG/ - FOUND FOOTAGE GENERAL

Resources:
IMDB of FF - foundfootagecritic.com/
WIKI - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Found_footage_(film_technique)

What found footage film are you looking forward to, Sup Forums?

What is your favorite found footage film?

What found footage film that you like is mentioned the least?

Have a rare found footage film that you want uploaded ITT? Ask and you might get it. I have access to a lot of them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qckx_MHVElU
foundfootagecritic.com/webcast-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=PN9Xtz1WyzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Creep is underrated as hell

It's not great but its a good effort. They could have done way more with it.

So Poughkeepsie Tapes is finally getting released

Yep. On Bluray. I will get around to watching it as soon as the Bluray hits private torrents.

i don't even remember what the first creep was about

Any good recent Found footage movies?

I feel like I watched everything already.

Read the sites in the OP. Tons of new ones.

So it's basically the first one but this time with a woman instead of a man. I wonder how retarded her death scene will be assuming she dies.

Finally a thread so I can bitch about how fucking awful Houses October Built 2 was. Was like a glorified advertisement for haunted house rides until the last 10 minutes and then the plot goes full retard. Twist was so badly done and ultimately removed any horror from this and the first film.

Yeah but you should have know it would be shit from seeing the first one. It's just a celebration of haunts.

>basically the first one but this time with a woman instead of a man.

we don't know that for sure

yes you do

The tweest will be that she is actually a serial killer herself and has been going around killing these lonely men she has been finding and filming.

Looks better than I thought it would be. Still not sure if they can pull it off tho.

>she is actually a serial killer herself and has been going around killing these lonely men she has been finding and filming.

too predictable.

I don't even want to watch it, I thought the point of the first movie was we didn't know if they survived. I'm not going to be invested in the second with he fact they probably will bring the cast back in some ass-pull regardless of the ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=qckx_MHVElU

Saw this at a film festival recently, it was really fucking bizarre and really fucking British.

Most suprising was how much humor was in the film and how likable the main characters were, it felt more like a drama with some very creepy moments.

jUST WATCH ANY OF THE OTHER 700 FOUND FOOTAGE MOVIES THEN.

foundfootagecritic.com/webcast-2016/

Already on our database. Looks good. What would you rate it?

>too predictable.
Just like the first one

Yes, but the next one doesn't have to be.

A strong 7/8. Some really strong moments and doesn't really lag as the main couple are interesting and fun to watch, but the lack of budget does show, which was apparently around £4k when I spoke to the director.

Feel like i could recommend it to most people not just fans of found footage which I guess is a plus.

This movie came out yesterday.

What do you guys think?

Caps lock is cruise control isn't a real rule it was a joke.

wat

Found the newfag.

um ok

Ok son, in the early days in Sup Forums and more importantly Sup Forums there were the rules of the internet, it was a big joke that then got taken serious once we hit the gaia swarm then most made fun of after that group got taken over by the next. THEN they were mostly forgotten after the next to generations came. So yes you would have to be post post post gaia so yes a newfag. You might be oldfag by your standards but anything post swarm is newfag to me.