What did Sup Forums think of Ross's Thunderbolts team?

What did Sup Forums think of Ross's Thunderbolts team?

Look's bitchin, but I never read it

why does Spiderman use guns?

Only the covers are good, the interiors were done by same face Dillon for the first half of the series, this is also the series wherein Frank shrugged off Ghost Rider's Penance Stare because he doesn't feel guilty about all the sins he's committed.
Because he's actually Agent Venom.

>this is also the series wherein Frank shrugged off Ghost Rider's Penance Stare because he doesn't feel guilty about all the sins he's committed.
Reeee.

That bothers me less than Norman Osborn beating Nate Grey because he's too CuHrAzY

>Frank shrugged off Ghost Rider's Penance Stare
I hate how everyone hates Frank over this when they really should be hating on the shitty writer for it.

Nowhere in my post did I complain about Frank himself, neither did the user I replied to.

What makes that worse: it was part of a whole Punisher wank-fest where he half-Franks the entire cast.
And that was how the book ended. Truthy story.

I didn't say you did nor was I accusing you. I was talking about in general.

Hate how people think it's the only Thunderbolts team.

Well f-fine.

It's not like I w-wanted to argue about t-trivial bullshit on Sup Forums. Baka.

Do they? Songbird stands out as essential roster stuff to most people from what I've gathered.

I would've went with Punisher, Deadpool, Domino, Warmachine and Blade. (Often Black Widow guest stars as a double agent giving them missions)

Every other site and youtube goes "Man, if they make a Thunderbolts movie, I hope they get Deadpool back for it" and all that shit.

That's agent Venom.

Idiot.

>triggered by a question

autism

My dislike for so many writers having Punisher beat people 12 categories above him with the dumbest shit is always what bothers me about the character, and unfortunately for Frank I tend to rub that hate off on him.

I liked the line-up, though most of the stories were trash. There was definitely some gold in there.

That's not even his best team book. That would be Uncanny X-Force. Those people are casuals.

This was the only time I really liked the comic, during the Infinity tie ins.

Casual

It got better when Soule took over, but that Punisher vs the Team arc was hot garbage.

Frank being my favorite character I don't like him being shittily wrote any more than you do.

That it was. But I thought that everything from the Infinity arc to the start of Punisher Vs was alright.

Pretty good at times, relatively okay at others.

>autism

>Soule
>good
I'll ne'er believe it s'long s'I drae breath.

Great book sandwiched between two shit arcs.

At the time, Soule fixed both Red Lanterns and Thunderbolts, once apon a time he was good enough to fix cluster fucks.

It was garbage, even when Soule tried to salvage it.

And not that anyone else cares, but it took a big shit on Ross' development in his solo.

>people who read books are autistic
What a broad generalization, friend.

Really solid line-up that was underutilized

Okay so then why is Spider-man using swords?

i wish this art style would just die already

One sword and a sai

Was briefly entertaining under Soule.

That's not Spider-Man, that's Red Sonja.