Trump General - BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16 (3:30PMET)
youtu.be/KKoeD7fh-J0
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0 (T)
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (c)
>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ
>Trump speaks to Vets @Philadelphia, PA 9/7/16
youtu.be/Pep7ujf_6lk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Greenville NC 9/6/16
youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY
>Trump Q&A in Virginia Beach VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump meets crowds in OH 9/5/16
youtu.be/AfYur9LrbHg
>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
blog.dilbert.com/post/150170746191/measuring-the-shy-trump-supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=E1ABR4UpDSU
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/774354404162039808
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_King#RT
youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok
fusion.net/story/287592/internet-mapping-glitch-kansas-farm/
fusion.net/story/343533/who-controls-the-internet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO

MOVEMENT

MAGA

First for Fuck Hillary

Awoo?

>ywn be her foot slave

No energy Hillary

ABOO~

mark my dubs hillary will lose

trips hillary dies exactly on november 8th after trump victory

Anyone notice how Hillary had her hair done to intentionally cover her ears today

Jesus Christ Taylor needs someone to pick out her wardrobe

WHERE'S THE HILLARY STREAM YOU FUCKERS??

Trump will win

I'm sure it's just a coincidence famalam

I got this

[size=350]AWOO[/size]

She really needs tit/ass implants tho tbqh bitch str8 surfboard mode

Trump is a fat loser with no education and is bad at policy he's a dumb republican that hates non whites while Hillary is a smart intellectual who strives for greatness in all areas because she's a wonderful woman democrat who takes politics seriously and works for the american people so stop supporting trump because hillary is the actual good candidate

Wow! It's almost like Hillary's medical record, official doctor report, and dry persistent cough proves she is on ACE inhibitors as part of a stroke prevention regimen; that she lied about having a mini-stroke(TIA) in 2012, and has been covering it up ever since!

Kek has spoken she needs DDD's for those trps

>A presidential candidate shouln't be investigated by the FBI
>A presidential candidate shouldn't receive direct "donations" from Saudis,Iran,Russia,China,Netherlands,Norway,etc
>A presidential candidate shouldn't have corrupted the US security by keeping her server in HER BATHROOM next to her toilet
>A presidential candidate shouldn't have left americans die in Benghazi,voted for war twice,voted for TPP,TIPP,supported NAFTA and other pro-corporation pro-globalist acts
>A presidential candidates shouldn't have given jobs based on your donations to her foundation
>A presidential candidate shouldn't have a blood cot on her brain (public info) and have seizures in public
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

Larry King is russian now?

hey /tg/ I'm hyped af for this visit but I'm not sure what I should expect in terms of crowds. Any suggestions?

>Larry King is russian now?

Half of the posts I've read about this completely leave out that it was even larry King, they just say "Russian TV, herpderp."

They are REALLY reaching.

>88224241
okay

>I'm not sure what I should expect in terms of crowds.
YUGE

When did Trump appear on Russian TV?

>blog.dilbert.com/post/150170746191/measuring-the-shy-trump-supporters

Dilbertman's book came in today. I'll finish it by the end of the month.

I'm already successful. However, as an American citizen, I'm entitled to more success.

Wew lad checked! And yes first thing i noticed

DyinLyinCrookedCoughingHillarityRottenClinton

Wasted trips desu

Why is Trump trying to grab Bill's cock?

Is he a closet homo?

Always arrive at minimum two hours before the doors open.

17 days until the first debate.

You nervous, Sup Forums?

he went on Larry King's show

>by the end of the month

Shouldn't take you near that long. It's a short book and all the helpful shit is up front.

>t. bad at making good bait

here's a charity (you)

>When did Trump appear on Russian TV?

He did an interview with Larry King, the dude who was on CNN forever. RT aired it.

Trump cannot talk to Larry King, because he "works for dem ebil Russians."

Obama can go to any country he wants and completely shit on the United States.

Fuck this world.

lol

>I'm not sure what I should expect

youtube.com/watch?v=E1ABR4UpDSU

.t ctr

should I arrive x amount of hours ahead of time? Bringing my infowar obsessed buddy with me, but I don't think we'll be able to drop any lasting red pills

Sure am. Never seen an old woman get absolutely BTFO like Hillary will be. Should be exciting, but hopefully she won't die to make Trump look bad

>You are now imagining hanging out with Taylor Swift after having a few drinks
>She dares you to flash her
>Drunk and uncaring, you do it fearlessly
>she stares at your manhood in shock
>she keeps her mouth open, and you swear she licks her lips just barely
>she looks up at you in the eyes, then back,
then you, and back, then you
>she slowly with a blushing giggle wraps her lips around you
>she licks the tip, then suctions it into her mouth, and she moans as you grow in her mouth
>she licks your ballsand lets you rest your cock on her face
>she smiles
>"take a picture!"

If the CiC forum is anything to go by, I am more scared for whoever the moderator will be.
They need to make a public, repeated statement that they are not suicidal before it happens.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/774354404162039808

If you missed it, have a new ad from Mr. Trumps campaign today.

>6
>12
>TRUMP AVENUE

lel I work in the city, that doesn't bother me

>Hillary is copying Trump's idea of getting China to pressure N Korea

For anyone who doesn't know, back during the Republican primary debates, a question was asked on how would they preempt a nuclear threat from Korea.

Trump was the only one who said "Hey maybe we should pressure China to rein in N Korea" while everyone else was flexing their nuts saying "DUDE BOMB THEM LMAO"

Look at all those women and children

I saw many Infowars/Pison Planet shirts when I saw Pence. I was wearing my Zyklon Ben shirt. You should bring him and sow the seeds of revolution.

She looks like one of the zombies from The Walking Dead. You could probably go to a hospice care center and find people dying of cancer that look healthier than her.

He did an interview on Larry King's show, which airs on multiple channels. RT just happened to be one of those channels and the MSM is shilling it as "TRUMP WENT INTO THE HEART OF THE KREMLIN PROPAGANDA MACHINE TO UNDERMINE THIS COUNTRY WITH HIS LIES"

kek

You think Trump came up with this idea?

The idea of having North Korea's main trade partner pressure them to be less insane has been around for years.

>I'm already successful. However, as an American citizen, I'm entitled to more success.
You're reading too much Scott Adams already, because things.

it feeds the dishonest media narrative. Regular people know who Larry King is; they don't think his skeletal ass is KGB

Will there be earpiece checks at the debates?

No. This isn't a battle, this is our victory march.

How the hell is Larry King still alive. He's looked exactly the same for like 30 years now.

Oh Kek she's so special...

And single. And a 26 year old virgin.

Read the post again, R E A D

i dont know

watch the trump interview with larry king from the mid 80's? where trump says the same stuff he says now and larry king looks the same as he has for like 40 years now

Faustian pact?

>flat feet
absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Trump did the interview with Larry King.

Larry King doesn't work for RT. But he does license his show and podcast to Ora TV, which is owned by Carlos Slim, the Mexican cell phone mogul who also owns a huge chunk of the NYT.

OraTV licensed King's content to RT, among others.

tl:dr: Trump's interview with Larry King ended up on RT because Carlos Slim sold it to them.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_King#RT

sequential numbers and hillarys earpiece accidentally gets its frequency picked up by her microphone and it broadcasts live during a large event

Trump is in much better shape in swing states than is being reported. The evidence is there for all to see, even if the MSM tries to hide it with deceptive polling practices.

>Republicans are performing well in down-ballet senate races in swing states.
It is inconceivable that a large number of voters are motivated enough to go vote for GOP senate candidates and vote for Trigger-Happy Hillary. She has the lowest favorables among GOP voters as an Democrat has ever had, GOP voters simply won't split their tickets.

>Almost 50% of undecided voters want the GOP to take over Congress.
This is an astronomical number. By comparison, in 2012 that number was less than 25%. This points to high-information voters refusing to support Trump (the #NeverTrump-ers). This number puts a cap on the amount of wiggle room Trigger-Happy Hillary has to gain more marketshare among undecided, while also increasing the ceiling for Trump. IN SHORT, TRUMP HAS MORE ROOM TO GROW THAN HILLARY.

>Hillary has vastly outspent Donald Trump in swing states
The leads that Hillary does have in swing states is propped up by low-information voters influenced by her negative ads. Hillary has inadvertently created "message fatigue" with voters, meaning she is experiencing diminished returns from her ads. Trump's low number of ads have the opposite affect, when voters see his ads the rarity of those ads enhance the impact and they pay attention more.

>The RNC has spent more money on down-ballet organization in the past
The RNC has faced a lot of internal pressure to focus more on senate and house races than they have in previous years. Members don't believe Trump can carry the ticket... this has ironically been a benefit to Trump. Huge Republican Registration numbers are proof that the RNC is better organized in swing states than in previous years. This will pay dividends on election day, as GOTV efforts for local Senate and House races will inevitably boost GOP Presidential turnout.

So I caved.

Awoo!

>after years of keeping her virginity,some jew fucked her ,left her and broke her heart
lmao,sorry she took a bad decision

Reading is taking longer than usual this season.

I also have to cover people at the office, since everyone is using the last of their vacation days before summer is over.

I also read the "Power of Positive Thinking" after reading the "Art of the Deal."

is there a reason Kim Jong Un wants to look so piggy? He could easily get jacked and be less of a joke (despite the buff manlet look)

What a surprise the story is a total fraud.

>mfw people post my OC from over a year ago

I wonder how the guy who drew the first smug pepe or Wojak feels.

>with no education

Trump went to the Wharton School of Finance graduating top of his class.

If the user who recommended Once Upon a Time in America to me is around, thanks. Great movie! Love James Woods

*Awoos in Rich*

>people paying for the possibility of having an expensive trip for a 10 min coffee with Ivanka
Is this prostitution?
>pimping out your own daughter for $$$ and votes
AYYY

Show her your meme collection.

>all expense trip to have coffee with Ivanka
How much coffee can she drink

Not him but I remember that from the other day. Glad you got around to watching it.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok

numerals that repeat in a series at the end and Hilldawg is asked about her earpiece by Trump

MORE DR. PEPE MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

russian hackers are on trumps side?

great =)

Did ted cruz start a propaganda campaign to seize control of the internet?
fusion.net/story/287592/internet-mapping-glitch-kansas-farm/

Why does no one care about the ear piece?

in a country that is barely allowed to eat, he overindulges because he can. He grew up being spoiled and has continued to be. It's not like anyone is going to say glorious leader is fat or even imply he is not perfect the way he is

Guys, I'm starting to get worried. Are we making America TOO powerful? Donald hasn't even been elected yet and he's already making deals around the globe, dominating the press and spreading high energy and good vibes. Where will this stop? The economy cant keep up at this, we're entering a new era and I havent seen anything like it.

All expense? Does that mean you'd have to pay for the trip?

>trump went on rt
oh boy, now the putin spy arguments will never end

woops
fusion.net/story/343533/who-controls-the-internet/

i made some early wojaks

moot hated them and tried to ban feelposting

it spread like wildfire after that

>mfw