I just watched this and it has to be the worst capeshit movie I have seen in 5 years. The forced unfunny dialogue...

I just watched this and it has to be the worst capeshit movie I have seen in 5 years. The forced unfunny dialogue, the blantent stealing from Rami's award winning series, the social justice and forced diversity and mixed parenting, along with the poor story telling and weak villian. Just make it stop, its fucking stupid and comes off as whiny. No one wants a nigger MJ by the way. No. One.

>weak villian

le 50 percent face

pretty good repersentation of Sup Forums though

Oh fuck off, he is weak as a villian and married a nigger without a lick of his genes being passed down. He is sandman from sm3 just with more context. Booo

It must suck to watch bad movies and then be upset about.

I have a functioning brain, and understand that this movie will be bad. So I don't watch it. I watch good movies, and am happy.

>and it has to be the worst capeshit movie I have seen in 5 years
You clearly haven't seen BvsS and Wonder Woman yet.

what was the last good movie you watched? Asking out of curiosity.

BvS is a masterpiece. Wonder Woman is just inaudible. I watched and at least it had much more likable characters than spidergoy home cum in my asshole

Suicide squad extended cut

>this post

Oh you're just another Sup Forumsack troll

>Weak villain
Kek. You probably didn't even watch it

I went into this movie hyped (big comic movie fan) hands down one of the worst movies I've seen. The script was so so so bad and so was the acting minus Holland and keaton

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA nice refute.

>mfw people thought that twist was good

That broke the movie for me. I was eh about it then the twist happened and I just checked out.

He married a nigger and made a nigger baby. Weak

>BvS is a masterpiece
you need to go back to contrarianReddit.

Why would I need a nice refute to a post that boils down to "MIXING RACES IS BAD REEEEEEEEE"

Damn this pic really represent modern day America!
#brave
#courageous
#punchanazi

I went to a very ethnically diverse high school. We had every group besides native americans and there were maybe 5-10 arabic kids the whole school.

What I found?

black kids hang with black kids
asians hang with asians only
white kids with white
hispanic with hispanic

even the action of picking lockers. You can see all the filipinos picked a single area and that were their corner. Viet kids called them savages. Sure there were exceptions. Lunch/school projects/Gym. But overall it was self-imposed unconscious segregation.

Sometimes when I drive by the school, I see the segregation still. Black kids walk in groups with only black kids. White/hispanic/asians etc.

And I AM IN ONE OF THE MOST ETHNICALLY DIVERSE STATES, it's 2017 and THEY STILL SELF-IMPOSE SEGREGATION. And Hollywood tells us it's a diversity paradise.

>He's a weak villain because he married a black woman
Well OP, there goes any reason to take your thread seriously, not that it wasn't embarrassing to begin with