Admit it, you enjoyed the first 2 seasons

Admit it, you enjoyed the first 2 seasons

I stopped watching the second season after the first few episodes due to the drop in quality, so I can't honestly admit that.

last episode was kinda trash but there have been good ones this season. atleast one of them up there with the best

Here and there, yeah. I could look past the post-ironic post-modernistic endorsement of edgy nihilism and atheism to laugh at what was occasionally clever or amusing writing.

I've enjoyed bits of season 3 but the drop in quality is clear and the writing staff has become both much more transparent and vocal in their """values""". There are so, so many scenes and lines that make me perk up my ears and, inevitably, roll my eyes or feel some shame/regret that I'm consuming this product, and I rest self-assured in the fact that everyone else on Sup Forums will be sure to make a shitstorm of a thread about that very specific line which stands out like a sore thumb in how transparently slanted it is.

Every season is as good as the next, it is so surreal watching a show that is so consistently funny. I challenge any newfag on this board to watch atleast one (1!) episode of Rick and Morty and try not to laugh, I dare you!

I found some moments funny, yes. But overall? No. It's very hit-and-miss and since it doesn't have an over-arching story-line, the misses are glaringly obvious.

Honestly, I've never seen them. But I've probably posted 100's of R&M threads on reddit. I owe these guys half my karma.

What's the sort of quality content I can expect from a Reddit Rick and Morty poster?

I don't see why everyone suddenly has a problem with this show. I personally think its the best show on adult swim since Moral Orel. Will someone explain why its getting all this hate?

>Will someone explain why its getting all this hate?
Literally, lurk moar. There are enough cirlejerk threads (rightfully) hating on this show that you shouldn't have to ask why it's hated, unless you're new.

One of the co-creators is kind of a dumbass SJW-type and that triggers some people on Sup Forums. I still think it's a good show even though I hate those kind of people myself.

I enjoyed the first 2 seasons of Xavier: Renegade Angel ... show went to shit after that :(

What a kafkaesque thread

Here's an image to initiate you into the reasoning behind it and why the show is "Reddit".

Season 1 was the only good season and even that had some absolute stinkers

only good episode this season was the "return of evil morty" one. every other episode has been complete trash. lengthy emotional monologues, boring "adventures", tired, forced jokes and even the odd not so casual pandering to feminists.

season three is so bad that they should just not make anymore seasons after this one

>Admit it, you enjoyed the first season
True

very lovecraftian

>and even the odd not so casual pandering to feminists.
which by the way wouldnt be a problem if they did it in a funny/witty way

I never denied it. I'm not gonna hate it just because its popular and Its had me in tears laughing at some of its better parts, which is more than I can say for any other comedy tv show.

>writing feminism in a funny way

Yes, and I am enjoying the 3rd, that doesn't mean that it isn't grossly overrated though.

*gives reddit gold*