youtube.com/watch?v=RXTouG6eS3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOMEN'S
SLAGS

00s berry yes
10s berry no

10 out of 10. Class act.

/thread

Darkplace is the only time he has ever been funny.

>ever

Oh come on now.

>IT Crowd
>Snuff Box
>Toast of London

Piss off

Already a national treasure.
I even like his band.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj61-nwL5QI

Strangest cameo ever
youtube.com/watch?v=h5q_JW2gkew

I love him on his own but my appreciation of him really went up when I learned that he is an actual musician too, and not just that but a writer too. Ridiculous talent.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Md1Ms6EEbQ

Bunch of studio interviews with him too, he is a total gearhead.

ABSOLUTE

snuff box yes other two no

I can't be in love if it's plastic
To live on my own just seems tragic
But we'll raise our swords high when our day comes
You thought it was gold but it was bronze

You just don't get it Walt, you're forensically dull.
youtube.com/watch?v=HiSxUyd5DnE

>You and he were... buddies, weren't you?

ONCE.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjOEcoMy2fI

IIIIII dddoooOOOOOOooo

You're from I-ran?

No

His cameo in Moon was his greatest performance

>FAAATHER!

He is always the best parts of anything he is in. And his music is great as well.

He was even good in House of Fools.

Dixon Bainbridge is a good character

>SPEAK, PRIEST!

Beefs entrances always cracked me up

I love the guy and want to see more of him, but he seems to be focusing on his music career now. In an interview he said he was always about creating music, and the comedy roles just sort of fell into his lap through friends of friends. He took the stuff he was offered because a struggling musician could always do with some good paid work. He liked doing comedy of course, but at this point he seems done with it career-wise.

He just likes to jam and making music, and does a lot of voice over work to pay the bills in between.
>tfw probably no 4th series of Toast of London

At least there a book about Toast written in-character.

Bond.
James Bond.

fatherrrr

I need to get onto that, I heard there was an audio book version voiced by Berry as Toast as well which just sounds like a dream come true.

Brilliant. Toast of London was the most fun i've had w/ a tv series in a long time. Album's are comfy too.
youtu.be/ENJ2LXC7XsA

WHISKEY!

youtube.com/watch?v=lWo1r-qbXZ0

Other than Take My Hand I can't get into his music. It's very alternative to say the least. I sometimes put on a playlist while I'm doing stuff around the house and it's not bad, but I wouldn't put it on my phone or anything.

cunt

Medicine is really good.

Just taste I guess, maybe I should listen to it with more focus instead of having it on in the background while doing the dishes. Recommend me one of his songs you really like, I'm open to it.

no, dont do that, user, I was just fishing for (you)'s

Kill the Wolf is great

Fatheeeeeeeeeeeer.

That whole album is great, yeah

Along with Opium and Witchazel.

House of Fools is underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=QgjKKUvXcdw
vimeo.com/78264009

Ah, how stupid of me. Oh fuck, now I've done it again.

Cheers, I'll give 'em a listen.

>listen to Take My Hand
>beautiful music, romantic lyrics, great voice
>suddenly "WITCHAZEL!!" followed by ten seconds of screeching noises and a creepy witch laugh

If he were more popular Sup Forums would call him reddit

Not even The Theme From Snuffbox?

youtu.be/MEok98HV7_8

What does that even mean? Or am I falling for the (you) baiting again?

I like that song so much I actually took the effort to download some shitty audio edit software to cut that last bit out because it really took me out of the song each time
No idea why they put that at the end

Toast of London is his best work and I really digged that episode that ended with an actual live performance of the theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=mX-X2gofJ7E

is there 10s berry?
garth marenghi
snuff box
the mighty boosh
top notch kino

Loved Snuff Box but Toast of London is his best stuff, glad it ended when it did, anything more and we'd see a dip in quality

House of Fools was terrible though

Is "Toast of London" good all the way through?

I watched the first two episodes and I thought they were decent but slightly on the eh side

Season 2 is easily the best, if that doesn't impress you don't bother with 3

He was in The IT Crowd and Toast of London in the 10's.

I think it's something you have to get into. It ranges from fantastic to okay, but it's certainly not a waste of time to watch all of it.

I guess Toast had its run, I liked it though. I couldn't bear House of Fools either which is odd because I love Vic and Bob's stuff. I think they're better suited to Shooting Stars-like entertainment rather than sitcoms.

I loved the Clem Fandango bits at the start of each episode but there's only so much they could do with that, so maybe it's good they quit after three series. Do hope Matt Berry does some more comedy though, music's good and all, but every comedy-related thing he's been involved in has been great and it would be a shame to lose him

WHISKAYYYYY!

Matt Berry showing up at the start of Moon was jarring, too.

He shows up in the wackiest of places

youtube.com/watch?v=nAA5IyBFBTw

I'm not from the UK, but is Matt Berry one of those guys who does so many voice overs and commercials that you start to get sick of him, or is he not that prevalent?
I like Rob Brydon but I've been told he does so much voice work for adds and stuff that people start to get sick of him.

I'm watching Toast of London now. It's good. Don't get the hype though. It's got a comfy feel to it.

I wouldn't call it hyped, but it's pretty good. Maybe it's just me but I love the random guests like John Nettles trying to sell some pheasants he killed

it was just this thread that made me think that. it's probably more known than the rest of his work .

NETTLES! AGAIN?!

>Matt Berry was in Moon
I am so confused. The real question is: when the fuck is Mute releasing?

One of the best British comedians ever. And that's saying a lot. Toast of London is awesome and his best tv work. And that, too, is saying a lot.

I grew up on Midsomer Murders with Nettles so it was hilarious to see him as a desperate failed actor trying to sell off roadkill.
There's other good cameos like the guy from Mad Men and a couple others I forgot. Toast's flatmate was also great because I remember him from Cold Feet.

You make it sound like British comedy is dead.

He did a number of short voice over stuff called Matt Berry Does (...)
youtube.com/watch?v=znbsAe8dYlY
youtube.com/watch?v=RXTouG6eS3c
Really worth checking out.