Why is it racist for trump to build a wall if mexico has one to keep the immigrants from Guatemala from getting in

why is it racist for trump to build a wall if mexico has one to keep the immigrants from Guatemala from getting in

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2016/05/06/mexico-already-has-a-giant-wall-and-a-mining-company-helped-to-build-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It isn't. The media represents it's shareholders just like politicians. This world runs on financial mutual interest.

>why is it racist for trump to build a wall if mexico has one to keep the immigrants from Guatemala from getting in

Care to show me evidence of a wall existing at the Mexico-Guatemala border? I'll be waiting for it on this thread.

Also, why are Americans so ignorant and opinionated about things they know nothing about? There is no wall at the south border, but low iq trump manlets will just keep pretending there is.

Trumplets don't care about facts, you only care about being subhuman racists.

personally (im op btw) I think that its just an excuse democrats use when they have nothing to say against trump

and germany (home of merkel) has a fence. israel has a fence to but i dont see the left demanding israel let refugees in

come on john stewart you need to go storm into some ones studio and demand israel let in millions of syrian refugees. after all america is allowing millions of mexicans to stay currently

wait, do they really?

Also, I should add that whatever 'knowledge' is passed down around in this echo chamber in le redpill form is just as cringe tier and detached from reality as the shit that gets posted on the 'being liberal' Facebook page, it's just got a touch of edgy added to it to attract the mentally ill.

Is it racist to have a wall around vatican city?
Is the wall between Africa and Israel racist?
Was the wall between France and Germany racist?
Is the wall The United Kingdom wants to build in France Racist?

yes really. I'm guessing your a democrat and that's why you didn't know that

That's not the Mexican-Guatemalan border....

lol sorry chap

thats isreal.

what is this some low energy way to redpill people about isreal?

typical answer from a shart marter

Because this time its white people doing it so were raciss

shut the fuck up
MOOODS

This

I'm embarrassed be an American, posting on this board because of all the idiots.
The boarder between Guatemala and Mexico is nothing. A few official check points (ten) and miles of jungle.
OP's picture is of dessert. All of southern Mexico is a jungle.

Read a book you fucking morons. You make trump supporters look stupid.

counterpunch.org/2016/05/06/mexico-already-has-a-giant-wall-and-a-mining-company-helped-to-build-it/

Some walls are made of concrete and razor wire. Others are made of soldiers, violence, bureaucracy and misinformation. While Grupo Mexico has built a long wall to stop migrants from getting on or off its long distance train, “The Beast,” the Mexican government’s Southern Border Plan is also making it much harder for Central American migrants desperately fleeing violence and poverty to travel through the country.

>FUCKING TRUMPKINS REEEEEEEE

How is it racist to build things?

its not racist. illegals are just lazy, filthy, and poor people that don't want to wait in line like the rest of the mexican immigrants.

democrats are composed of super liberal people with white guilt that cater to poor, filthy immigrants. Its pretty childish in nature but it just goes to show the average intelligence of illegal immigrants and illegal-enablers. they have no valid argument to why illegal immigration should just be accepted and all the illegal beaners should just get a pass

there is nothing racist about wanting to stop illegal immigration. american immigration policy is designed to accept the best of the best and illegal immigrants are not the best, they are clearly of the worst. it would be easier if they just formed lines ahead of time at the border patrol office, otherwise they're just going to be packed into the patty wagon by force and thrown back into the garbage dump known as mexico, where they belong

Because we are white

FAKE
AND
GAY

>wall around a privatized rail line = wall along a border
A
FUCKING
LEAF