Trump at 19% with blacks! 36% with Hispanics!

>Trump polled at 36 percent nationally among likely Hispanic voters and 19 percent among African-American voters, according to the recent FPU/Herald survey.

>According to the Quinnipiac University poll, just 1 percent of African-American voters supported Trump. That was well behind the 6 percent of the black vote that went to Mitt Romney in 2012, and the 4 percent that supported John McCain in 2008, the newspaper reported.

americanlookout.com/new-poll-trumps-numbers-skyrocket-with-african-american-voters/

The conditioning is breaking. Minorities want to be freed from the plantation of the Democrat party!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bush got 40% of the Hispanic vote. Not really an accomplishment othe than the blacks if that poll isn't complete bullshit

the hispanic race does not exist

ay papi, I did not kno you could do it like that tot

How can one man be so unstumpable

It isn't but considering how much of the political mud slinging has been "Trump is a RACIST!!!" this show's it's not working as effectively as it used to

If he gets at least 10% of the black voter than Virginia,Michigan,Pennsylvania are sealed. If he gets more than Bob Doles record 12%, it's full blow out mode. Dems need 93% to keep blue states blue.

>19%

No

>36%

NOOOO

>t. 60% man

>If he gets at least 10% of the black voter than Virginia,Michigan,Pennsylvania are sealed.

After he attacked Obama and called him a "dirty nigger"

Romney got like 27% of the hispanic vote and narrowly lost.
The average republican gets well below 10% of the black vote.

If Trump gets 1/3 of all hispanics and 15% of the black vote, this election is over. If Trump gets 15% of the black vote, then: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigran, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, and Colorado are going to Trump. 15% of the black vote and 30% of the Hipsanic vote would put Illinois, New York, Mass., Connecticut, and more in play.
It's a huge deal.

I hate drumpf now.

t. CTR

lol wut

Black people know that Obama hasn't helped them. They're in the same position, if not worse than one he came into office. They just defend him because his skin color. No doubt he will do better than Romney's 6% 10% seals it.

Isn't it said you need 20% of the Black vote to win?

Bush also got elected twice.

If Trump keeps climbing with those demographics, he will win.

Republicans never get more than 10%. Bush got lower than 10% and won. Black vote is solid Blue. If a Republican won 20% of the black vote, it would be a Regan-esque landslide.

Trump only needs to dampen turnout. Great if they vote Trump good enough if they don't turn out for Hillary.

>If a Republican won 20% of the black vote, it would be a Regan-esque landslide.
Well. We have our target then, don't we?

Bush is a Texan aka Mexican.

>racista que odia a los latinos
>ganando en el año corriente
I'm with her putos

holy fark it worked

>Black people know that Obama hasn't helped them

What planet do you live on? They still, to this day, worship the ground that charlatan walks on. If Obama was running for a third term he'd still get 95% of their vote.

Mass and CT will still vote overwhelmingly Dem, they are mostly White. 15% of IL/NY blacks still wouldn't be enough to counter the rest of them.

In order for people to be better they need to realize there needs to be standards set in place

STRONG HORSE

vs

SICK HORSE

Meme magic at it's finest

I think part of the reason he is doing better among blacks is 1) because they don't trust Hillary and 2) black Republicans will turn out in good numbers, while black Democrat turnout will be lower because of low enthusiasm.

Don't be fooled though, blacks may vote Trump but they aren't going to vote for other Republicans. And that is what sucks - Trump is likely going to have to deal with a Democratic Senate. But that's a worry for another day.

>36% of hispanic vote

I don't think Sup Forums appreciates what a big deal this would be if this reflected his actual support. Bush was carried into office on the backs of numbers like those.

Like 36% hispanics/18% blacks would probably be a landslide victory for Trump. It's not like his numbers with whites are exactly bad.

Right. I expect Trump to match Romney's 59% of white support, maybe even a point or two more depending on who turns out.

If he can get 36% of Hispanics that would be plenty. Hell with that percentage, he would win Nevada, and we could even start talking about Colorado and New Mexico coming back into play.

Unfortunately Commiefornia is too far gone. But other than that and maybe Washington, I see the entire West up for grabs.

As a black person, I'm going to tell you this.

I say I support Obama in front of my family and other black people. I know he hasn't done anything for me, but I DO say I support him because I refuse to get ostracized from my own race. For us, once you lose respect, there is no getting it back. All you have to look forward to is getting made fun of, called a "fucking Uncle Tom lookin' ass", and losing any amount of status you built up over the years.

Yo crackers, Sunman here.
Allow me to attempt to correct the record here.
What we black voters are tired of is white supremacy.
What Hillary represents, as we blacks now see,
is a racially pure White homogeneous society.

Trump may be a cracker, but he's come to his senses
Visiting black churches & seeking repentance.
Kissing the ring of the true Egyptian descendants.
You might even call it obeisance.

That's right crackers, it's time to stop the hate.
After all, we are one universal human race.
Bow down to the true African kings, and offer up your white daughters so we can make them our Queens.

What you don't realize is that Blacks are one the master race.
Trump is our slave now, and Hillary is diseased.
Submit to Black Power, or you'll be deceased.

Nigger society is truly deplorable.

Question
What does your senate actually do?
Non-burger here, keeps getting news stories about obama excutive orders?

awesome, jobs and better schools > poverty, crime, welfare

if Trump can do even just half the shit He wants to I will be ecstatic.

hillary cannot be allowed to flood america with muslim immigrants, wtf, there aren't enough jobs as it is and she wants to create more competition?

Telling Trump he can't have something just flips a switch in the guy - still hitting solid blue states, going to Mexico to confront his most controversial platform theme directly, and literally believing he can win the black vote. I'm impressed.

I mean, I'm glad. But I have little belief demographics are going to be a deciding factor this election.

This election is all about who can motivate the American people to go out on election day. They can run polls every day from now until election. None of it matters if the motivation is heavily skewed. And I'm highly convinced it is.

>we are one universal human race
>bow down to true African kings
>Blacks are master race

Kek this is terrible.

Thats the way most people are though

They are part of the Congress and may introduce and vote on legislation. You need both houses to pass a law then it goes to the President who will sign it.

The thing I worry about the most is that the Senate will do absolutely nothing for Trump's 4 years and it will be a waste. Plus there are a lot of cuck Republicans like Mark Kirk and Jeff Flake who have already said they won't work with Trump.

The path to victory will be a long one, but Trump is the starter in all this.

woah

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs

Senate and the House of Representatives make the laws. The president manages the people who enforce them.

The president also appoints Federal judges, and the Senate confirms them (or rejects). This point is key given the major ideological divide between the candidates.

HOW? Does it always fluctuate like this? You get one poll that says 1% support, another poll that says 19%. WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH? I DONT KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!

Im inclined to believe this as well. I just can't see ordinary and casual voters being so inclined to go out and vote for Clinton. Hillary has failed to inspire people.

>things that never happened: the post
Kys nigger

maybe stop using that word when talking to black people who support trump?!?

The thing that concerns me is that Trump support may not necessarily translate into support down the ballot.

A lot of blacks and Hispanics may vote Trump, but will they vote for their Republican Senator or House Candidate? I'm still not sure, especially with the large number of Republicans who have been lukewarm to Trump at best.

I know a lot of Republicans are cucks (paging you Jeff Flake), but they can be pushed to do things if Trump wins. We can almost certainly say that Democrats will sit on their asses the next 4 years if they win the Senate.

Thanks mates

>15% of the black vote and 30% of the Hispanic vote would put Illinois, New York, Mass., Connecticut, and more in play.

Don't forget New Jersey

Even if he hate latinos the wall will combat narcos and push for an isolationism sentiment in the US.

It's a good deal.

One flaw with this argument is that 36% of Hispanics nationwide does not mean 36% of Hispanics in every state support Trump.

For instance, he may be winning 50% of Hispanics in Texas or something like that, which would increase the average percentage overall.

I don't see New Jersey in play as of yet. That's a deep blue state, and I expect the deep blue states to stay blue. But I can see the swing states and moderately blue states like Colorado going red.

His highest Hispanic Support is in Nevada. He needs to work on Colorado and make a play for NM.

What needs to happen is this.

When they start running their ads 24/7, they need to show that they support Donald Trump. Other than myself and a very small percentage of others, I don't believe a lot of African Americans or minorities in general know about the Senators or House candidates.

Where I live, I plan on voting for Trump and Rand Paul, for sure (only because I like Rand. Jim Gray is actually not sounding all that bad, but I like Rand more). I'm not a diehard Republican at all (especially considering I've voted Democrat up until now), so I have work to do and research.

I just don't want more career politician Democrats OR Republicans who are no better than the Democrats they critique...like Romney, Bush, and Graham.

You misunderstand me. I was only responding to that poster who is putting up with said nigger society. The actual poster seems like a well enough chap to understand the problems himself.

>Literally tells them they have to go back
>Still even with Bush

spic and nigger males will not vote for a female, it is simply too emasculating.

if this fact were turned into a meme, it would devastate the democratic party.

Wait, wait, wasn't Nevada HUGE in Sanders support?

I'd laugh so hard if that shit went through.
>The thing I worry about the most is that the Senate will do absolutely nothing for Trump's 4 years and it will be a waste. Plus there are a lot of cuck Republicans like Mark Kirk and Jeff Flake who have already said they won't work with Trump.
As bad or worse than Obama's constant eggshell dance?

There was a recent poll that showed Trump tied or slightly above Clinton in NM.

Literally all Trump has to do to win Hispanics is make the case that Hispanic Americans hate being grouped in with Illegal immigrants. I'm sure he could successfully turn hispanics against the Dems.

>I don't believe a lot of African Americans or minorities in general know about the Senators or House candidates.
Most whites don't even give a shit about the Senate or House.

Hell, Democrat supporters don't seem to care either. For whatever reason, Democrats only really turnout in droves for the presidential race.

This is literally a sample size of 19 black people.

Nineteen.

Keep in mind that an additional 82 gave no answer what so ever.

Not only that, but whoever deciphered the char is dead wrong. 19 is the number of people WHO ANSWERED AT ALL, out of 101 who were contacted. Same with Hispanics, 105 were polled and only 38 ANSWERED.

You guys are retarded

so wait you just need to hang out with a few black dudes to win elections?

>when you're literally black and you can grok a chart better than the entirety of Sup Forums
You dumb fucks don't deserve my vote to be honest.

And he's still losing

That would explain why the new poll puts Trump ahead in New Mexico.

The thing about Obama is he had the full support of the Democratic Party and even some Republicans willing to work with him (see Susan Collins, Mark Kirk, John McCain, Rubio, etc.)

But Democrats have already shown that they are unlikely to work with Trump, at least on the major things. And there's a lot of cucked Republicans who have already denounced Trump. He's already been condemned by Susan Collins, Mark Kirk, Jeff Flake, and Dean Heller. Not to mention Lyin' Ted. Granted, cucks will be easier to influence than Democrats, but the path to victory will take time. Trump is just the beginning.

Nobody's losing or winning until Nov 8.

>81% niggers still hates him
>64% tacos still hates him

This suppose to be good?

>mfw Trump wins the highest result among blacks and hispanics in GOP history yet he still loses because of self-hating whites.

D E F E N S I V E

19 of the 101 blacks answers the phone, and 8 of them oppose Hillary. That's still a surprise to me despite the sample size.

>99% of polls say 1 poll says 19% of blacks support trump
"CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP WE'RE WINNING"

I am a Hispanic palaleolibertarian neoreactionary and I am supporting Trump. This poll certainly gives me solace; my race is not completely retarded.

Down with The Cathedral, hail Trump!

>yet he still loses because of people with triple digit IQs

We all know white people don't stand up for themselves. Barely over 50% of them will even vote Trump. Trump will not get elected, not because of non-whites, but because of whites.

CHYNA
H
Y
N
A

>winner take all electoral votes

If you win a state by one vote, you get all it's electoral votes. Sway enough shit skins and you can win a swing state.

Oh yeah well as a trans-hispanic bigender demi-romantic homo-aesthetic sapio-sexual pearlkin fictionkin, ur wrong

I'm not going to believe it from one questionable poll.

if it's true the election will be a complete slaughter though.

why do you always post duckman?

ah, yep, poll turned out to be nonsense after all. figured.

Trump cut the middleman to Ted voting base.

>they aren't over 60% of the population
As long as he gets some taco/kangz votes, it locks up a victory for him. The point is, that he's getting more support in those areas than any other candidate in recent memory.

You mean illegal immigrants vast majority of the black vote that will still go to Hillary? Those triple IQ digit people?

And i'm a bisexual trans-Anglo.

>Bush got 40% of the Hispanic vote. Not really an accomplishment
Bush "won" 2 elections

Trump is a fucking superhero man, I swear to god he's incredible.

The 1% was before he started his outreach to blacks.

Regardless, Trump does not abide the traditional rules of political gravity. Throw all that shit out the window because he's the biggest wildcard we've ever seen.

This has triggered the shills

% niggers still hate him

Those who hate him are in the minority. He actually has a lot of support in the black community, a support which is growing daily.

>64% tacos still hate him (spelling and grammar corrected for readability.)

More and more American Hispanics are hearing the ring of truth in his voice when he speaks and more and more, admiring that, are siding with him rather than Clinton.

Also, in the case of both the black and the hispanic communities it's becoming abundantly clear that they're getting red-pilled, finally waking up to how the Democratic party has been using them as shills and pawns for decades, now, and they hate that, aren't willing to tolerate it any longer.

Of course, the radical left will vehemently deny this, rail against it with their mindless screams of "Trump's a racist, don't vote for trump because reasons" but they're waking up to that too, and realizing that those politicians who they always thought were on their side are actually their biggest enemies.

Hmmm, interesting, reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

>Yet he still loses because of the Democratic cabal's control and manipulation of the Electoral college and how that same cabal is going to use that to their greatest advantage.

>There. Corrected.

Is this and pic related the only two pepe's shills have?

>Bush got 40% of the Hispanic vote.
Bush was Texan, so maybe that had something to do with it. More importantly, the source for that is one exit poll, so I'm skeptical.

hmmm, this must be why the liberal media is obsessing over "birtherism" again. They're scared!

>WAAAAH MY FAVORITE RACIST IS STILL LOSING
>WHO SHOULD I BLAME IT ON

No I have this one too

Why try to get the nigger vote? Drive up the white male vote and you win.

Yeah you can totally win with 50% of 72%. Since you're a trumpet I'll clarify so you don't have to do math, that's 36%.