Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums. A local brewery had a Rick and Morty trivia night and my team won second place and this badass car shade. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymC0_pRU2Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's actually pretty fun. I love bar trivia

Just got my first car. Do I need a car shade? Does it really keep your car that much cooler? I'm in Florida btw

At least you guys aren't wearing sandals

youtube.com/watch?v=ymC0_pRU2Q4

>he doesn't wear flip flops year round

Disgusting northerner detected

>men who are old enough to drink now participate in bar trivia for a cartoon

We need WWIII like asap, get to work Trump.

It would probably be worth it in Florida. My dad has one in New York, but then again he has a black mustang with a black leather interior, so he probably needs it more than most.

Is that Fayetteville North Carolina or Arkansas?

I live 30 miles from the canadian border and I wear flip flops year round.

>inb4 300 replies

NC of course. You don't see us wearing overalls, do you?

is this a name my band thread

That's the shit you want to go to war over? Jesus Christ.

I'm in Florida and have a black Mustang with leather seats and it's fine without the shade. The steering wheel and shifter get toasty though

You're the least handsome one in the photo, right?

No. That's the shit we HAVE to go to war over.

bullshit. even in Washington it would get a little chilly in January.

cool when do the bulls show up

How is a car shade a good prize for 4 people? Will you rotate it throughout the week? Will you cut it into 4 pieces? Or will you throw it away like you should?

>one guy keeps it and buys the others a round of drinks

This is literally broship 101

>men who are old enough to drink now shitpost on an anime image board all day in their basement
we need WWIII like asap

Reddit is great.

Those guys look positively normal. It seems like you had a nice time, good for you OP.

I think it cost 10$ at Wal-Mart

they also have the interior of the Milenium Falcon along with the Avengers

The inclusive, vaguely formed useful idiot political ideologies that these men likely hold are guaranteed much more worrisome and harmful to society than their choice of leisure that you singled out, though I suppose both could be considered symptoms of the same illness considering who writes Rick and Morty being the nihilistic hedonist propaganda it is, safe from criticism draped in its security blanket of self-aware irony.

>come join me on Sup Forums
>watch the media shitstorm unravel